Chips With Everything is BACK !

chips i love your sense of humor thats something i would come out with lol lol glad you feel a little better and good look on the 2nd weigh-in ...........................there is no i hope i do it this time your going to cause we are all behind you so keep you going now come out of the pantry and start ing you reading your book lolol

I hope the weigh in is good today. Is it wrong to actually like the idea of a eating disease :)

Classic, my predictive keyboard on my phone posted
Eating
When I meant
Wasting

There's no hope is there? Even my keyboard wants me to eat.

Hi Susie, Chezz, Emma et al :) I am a bit confused re diary thing, so am just continuing to post mainly here and on Tuesday weigh-in thread.

Lost 2 lbs this morning which is a bit disappointing after 11½ first week, and I know I haven't put a Foot or should that be Mouth wrong :eek: Hey Ho. Still not out of the woods health wise. After paramedics last Thurs wanted to cart me off, still putting off going to hospital, which I know I need to, because of little Daisy my rescue dog. Trying to make arrangements before I present myself at A & E as I am sure they will keep me in. I think it is pleurisy. Had it before years ago, so bloody painful when I breath or move, and the last thing I needed was blerdy hiccups which I got this morning. Ouch :( Ironic, after 2 weeks of the healthiest living for many years.

hi chips
thats still a good loss 2 pounds
yes try to sort your little dog and get get yourself to A&E
will be thinking off you and hope you get things sorted with your health xx

Just done an on-line shop to keep me on straight and narrow. Helps so much doing grocery shopping on-line. I search on Quorn (don't like all products but some are lovely and always low cal/fat). Also search light, lite, low fat, reduced fat and see what new products come up. the Good New Me :innocent0002: always reads and compares nutritional values of products. I love Kallo Organic Wholemeal rice cakes. Lovely whether with sweet or savory topping. I just had one spread with half a t/spoon of gorgeous reduced sugar St Dalfour raspberry fruit spread with a teaspoon of low fat creme frais and it was like I was eating a scrummy cream cake :flirt2: Hope everyone is doing OK. I've perked up a bit. The Painkillers are wonderful. It is just when they start to wear off ..... :sigh2:

hi chips
im so glad you are feeling better chips i like yourself do my shopping on line it stops from bulk buying and also popping things in the basket which should not be there :eek: but when out at weekend i like to work round the markets at there fruits and veg offers

I just had one spread with half a t/spoon of gorgeous reduced sugar St Dalfour raspberry fruit spread with a teaspoon of low fat creme frais and it was like I was eating a scrummy cream cake :flirt2:

Ooooh yum, that sounds delish! Where do you buy the low cal fromage frais?

Did I tell you I'm going to try my hand at making low cal jam? I got some Pomona pectin powder to use with Truvia. It could be a disaster - so watch this space :)

Hi Susie, It is reduced fat version and everyone seems to do it, ASDA, TESCO, SAINSBURYS. 2 tablespoons is 52 cals. Re the jam, you must try the St Dalfour, so low in calories and delicious. they do a range (raspberry my fave) even a marmalady one I think. About £1.80 a pot but lasts for ages and keeps for ever in the fridge. Called high fruit content spread rather than jam, probably an EU ruling as no sugar so can't be called Jam. All natural ingredients. Lovely stuff :p Be Good. chips xx

lol lol well chips its that stuff you see in the discount bin ;)

Morning babes

I looked up the St Dalfour jam on sainsbos - they look nice, and there's a good range. For the time being, though, I've ordered Sainsbos reduced sugar marmalade (I LOVE marmalade), which is just a bit less in cals, to tide me over until I get around to making some :)

Hi poppy :) can't call you fat_poppy because I will have to change that to slim_poppy or happy_poppy in the future, so to me for now, you will be plain old poppy, not that I mean you are plain or old, because I am sure you're not. Oh heck, I'll start again. Hi poppy :eek: I will keep an eye on you if you will keep an eye on me. What weight loss plan are you following? You have come to the right place, lots of help and support whatever you are doing. Chips xx

Hi poppy :) can't call you fat_poppy because I will have to change that to slim_poppy or happy_poppy in the future, so to me for now, you will be plain old poppy, not that I mean you are plain or old, because I am sure you're not. Oh heck, I'll start again. Hi poppy :eek: I will keep an eye on you if you will keep an eye on me. What weight loss plan are you following? You have come to the right place, lots of help and support whatever you are doing. Chips xx

Omg that made me giggle. I'm doing SW just started. Have you got a diet buddy? I've been cooking some amazing things this week and walking so I hope I have a loss by Wednesday lol xxx

Porridge is King :king: I definitely find if I have ordinary cereal (apricot bites this morning), after an hour I am thinking "What can I have to eat?" If I have porridge - love Sainsburys Taste the Different whole rolled oats as they don't go like wallpaper paste :yuk: - It's about five hours before I think, "I should have something to eat". Makes such a difference to getting me to lunchtime without snacking. Have a good weekend all. chips xx

Hi chips,
just stopping by to say hi. How is your health at the moment? Are you still on painmeds etc? Hope you are well, keep it up!
px Lostris

Back