Chips With Everything is BACK !

Hi chips,
How is your health at the moment? Are you still on painmeds etc?
px Lostris

Thank you for asking. Started antibiotics this morning. Hate taking them but better than going to hospital. Pain killers keeping on top of it. Only hurts when I breath, move or laugh apart from that, I'm fine :( chips xx

Thank you for asking. Started antibiotics this morning. Hate taking them but better than going to hospital. Pain killers keeping on top of it. Only hurts when I breath, move or laugh apart from that, I'm fine :( chips xx
Sometimes you have to take meds hen you are not feeling well, and yes it beats going to hospital. Only hurts when you breathe ey? Sounds like a breeze hehe. Just kidding of course, gosh I really hopr you feel better soon. :) Its really sucky being ill.

X Lostris

hi chips glad your feeling a little better i agree with you totally with the porridge i have them five times a week for breakfast when working and im never wanting to eat 2 hours later when i have them with my banana best food on my diet in a morning x

Have just discovered Almond Breeze Almond Milk thanks to minimins :p WOW it is lovely stuff, how can something made of almonds be so healthy and low in calories? Made porridge with it this morning and delicious. Just had a glass (I never drink milk) but this tastes wonderful. The long life stuff keeps upopened in cupboard for months, so will be placing order tomorrow for 10 cartons. It really is that nice. Just googled it and there are other makes too. It's finding out about this sort of product that keep me on track, definitely. So, :thankyouthankyou:thank you. chips xx

glad to see your feeling a lot better chips x

Have just discovered Almond Breeze Almond Milk thanks to minimins :p WOW it is lovely stuff, how can something made of almonds be so healthy and low in calories? Made porridge with it this morning and delicious. Just had a glass (I never drink milk) but this tastes wonderful. The long life stuff keeps upopened in cupboard for months, so will be placing order tomorrow for 10 cartons. It really is that nice. Just googled it and there are other makes too. It's finding out about this sort of product that keep me on track, definitely. So, :thankyouthankyou:thank you. chips xx
Oh that sounds nice, great that you like it. Minimins is lovely for discovering ne things.

x Lostris

Hope you're having a great day!

X

Hi my minimins friends. Taking it easy today :snoopyhouse: and taking my pills like a good girl. Alix my cleaner just left, she is good company. Comes in once every 2 weeks for an hour to help as I do struggle. Been sitting watching the birds in the garden. So funny. Just had about 15 sparrows in the birdbath. They've managed to empty it with their splashing. They are nesting in my sparrow terrace bird boxes which is lovely. Today I have blackbirds, a woodpecker, robins, wrens, starlings, pied wagtails, a jay, collar neck doves and a wood pigeon which is as big as a turkey I don't know how it manages to take off and fly :p It eats all day ....... Also magpies, jackdaws & rooks who are noisy and messy but need to eat to, but not my favorites. A robin used to land on my thumb and eat seed out of my hand, until Kimi the Killer Kat got him. The bugger :confused:.

Good day today, porridge with Almond Milk, tomatoes and mushrooms in soy sause for lunch. Just had a coffee with almond milk. Fabulous. You will be thinking I am on commission :cool: but I'm not. Honest. It is just lovely. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. Weigh in tomorrow am, fingers crossed. Stay cool. chips xxx

Good that youre taking it easy. Do you feel like the pills are working? Im taking it easy too, no work today and feeling quie sluggish so hanging around sofa/bed/sofa checking out the forum.

We cant have birds in our garden, a certain four legged meow monster would eat them hehehe

Do you feel like the pills are working?

Only 2 days, but I think so. Trouble is they are making it difficult for me to go to the loo:sick0019:Blimey Oh Riley, the things we talk about on minimins! Weigh in tomorrow morning. If I can go to the toilet before then, I hope to have lost a few pounds, otherwise I might be up 10lb ! chips xx

Aww bless you! U take those tables and get better :) I love bird watching my brother is amazing at it, when we was younger he could look at a bird and know what it was by how it was flying or what noise it makes, living in the country is beautiful.

Hope u poop before WI (that's a first, never thought I'd ever say that haha) and good luck, let us know how you get on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 2 days, but I think so. Trouble is they are making it difficult for me to go to the loo:sick0019:Blimey Oh Riley, the things we talk about on minimins! Weigh in tomorrow morning. If I can go to the toilet before then, I hope to have lost a few pounds, otherwise I might be up 10lb ! chips xx
Good pills seem to be helping. Oh, that sucks. I hate it when I cant go before WI hahaha. Always have more weight on (in) you with toilet probs hiih. Ok, enough about that. Hope your WI will be great!

x

I started at 318 too.

Don't think ill ever forget that number...

Currently at 287

You'll never forget that it is in your rear view mirror!! Xxx

oh chips i hope you have been able to poo or can before your weigh in tomorrow :D

So glad you're feeling better, hope you can poop this morning and wi is good xxx

Morning all miniminnies :) Thanks for your support. Means so much. I don't get to speak to or see many people, so you lot are my lifeline. Lost 2lbs. Have been positively angelic again, not a foot (or a mouth) wrong, so hoped for more, but at least the ball is starting to roll in the right direction and it is a healthy loss. I am eating so well and enjoying my food much more than before because I am more focused on it and planning ahead.

Bit upset this morning. My garden is full of birds and being mainly housebound watching them is one of my few pleasures. I feed them all year round and kept them alive in the bad snow. They are nesting in my boxes and hedges. My reward is sitting outside with a cup of tea listening to a breathtaking dawn chorus. Suddenly this morning 2 cats have appeared in my garden. No collars no bells. There was only one before which was a big problem. Killed a wren, 2 robins (one used to sit on my thumb and eat seed out of my hand), 2 blue tits, blackbird and a collar neck dove all in 10 days. I am not mobile enough to clear up the feathers so have to live with the mess and distress. I place feeders safely and try to eliminate ambush areas. I even paid £55 for a RSPB deterrent but not sure it works.

Cats will be cats, but please cat owners, especially at this time of the year when there will be young fledglings soon, take RSPB advice and put quick release safety collar with 2 bells on your cat, one on collar and one hanging a couple of inches. Also recommended to not let cats out at birds vulnerable times, ie dawn and dusk when they are feeding. Not all cats are hunters, but it is estimated that one domestic cat can kill around 1000 songbirds PER ANNUM. Sounds crazy, but only an average of 3 a day. Not sure if it even counts young birds who die in nest if parent bird killed. so sad chips xx

Well done on the 2lbs hun, it's a loss so that's all good :)

So sorry to hear about the birds though. My little cat doesn't show any interest in chasing them - and I definitely agree re the collar and bell - if only I could get her to wear one!

One thing you could try is a water squirt gun - I use one to scare away other cats who bully my wee girl - it doesn't hurt them but they do go running.

Well done on your loss.

sorry to hear about the birds. Our cat has a bell and you can hear her coming from miles away, she has zero motorical finesse. It is such a shame that so many cat owners with hunting cats do not put bells on... Our cat seems mostly interested in eating my food and sleeping everywhere... And attacking cats that dare venture in her territory.

is it not possible to hose the cats down with garden hose? They hate water. Just spray them from your seat?

xx

My cat is such a hunting cat and we have two bells on her, since we put the second bell on she ain't caught any birds thank goodness!

Well done on your 2lb loss :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back