Chips With Everything is BACK !

Lovely sunny day. :character00238: Laughing out loud watching baby sparrows and starlings having a bath. Extremely enthusiastic, shall we say. Have to keep topping the water up.

Was desperate for something cool to wear (cool as in - I am so hot I think I might faint :eek: as opposed to cool as in - Howdy Dude, How're they hanging? :cool: ) and fitted into a dress I haven't worn for about 4 years. It is actually loose and very comfortable. I seem to remember it being like a tourniquet around my neck and impeding blood flow to other extremities, so I am feeling a rather Chirpy Chips today. Be good all xx

hi chips

i love reading your diary its such a nice read and not the same old story.

well done on the dress but that felt like a lovely nsv.

sarah xx

hi chips

i love reading your diary its such a nice read and not the same old story

Ahhh, thanks. I have posted a few controversial ideas on other posts recently, such as my theory that avocodos and pizzas are laced with crack cocaine to make them addictive ..... :rolleyes: Enjoy your Sunny Sunday all chipsters. Just had porridge, plan smoked salmon salad for lunch and my big chunky veggie soup for later, plus a mini Cornetto this evening, but only if I am good :p Be kind to yourself and each other. chips xx

avocodos and pizzas are laced with crack cocaine to make them addictive ..... :rolleyes:

LOL too true - pizza is one of my (many) Achilles heels! Went mad on holiday with pide...

Great news on the dress - and even better news re the fact that the weather was hot - it was dire most of the weekend here.

3lb off today, so feeling like a bit of a relieved Skinny MiniMinnie this morning :) Clothes feeling looser, breathing a bit better, so all good. I am trying to focus on my stats, rather than lbs lost as it somehow helps me. To see the drop in my BMI and to have lost 8.83% of my body weight in just over 2 months is keeping me positive. Hope I can keep it up. It does feel different this time.

Just posted a nice wrap idea (as in wrap not rap.... maybe later :cool: ) on another thread, here it is, if your plan allows for wrap & avocado. Daren't have them in the house personally at the moment as I can eat 2 at one sitting, no problem. Offer me a 2 lb box of Thorntons or half an avocado, and I'll take the avocado. Love the little wrinkly buggars :eek:

Warm a wrap and stuff with fresh baby leaf spinach, slices of avocado, fresh ground black pepper and a few toasted pine nuts or chickpeas. Could add prawns and a tiny sprinkle of low fat dressing to make a nice lunch. Be good. chips xx

Well done on the loss hun, that is fabulous! :)

I know what you mean about getting a lift from looking at your stats - I can't believe my BMI has come down 5 points in such a short time :D

And thanks for the wrap recipe, that sounds lovely - I'm going to try a variant of your soup on the weekend too, as I've got lots of leftover veg looking for a home :)

All this in the news about being spied on. I was never one to turn down the offer of a sweet biscuit, but now when I see "accept cookie?" a have a panic attack ! :confused: chips xx

Well done on the loss!!!

Morning Madame Chips, how are you today?

I woke up thinking about home made mushroom burgers this morning :) Must google and see if there are any low fat recipes out there.

Morning Madame Chips, how are you today?

I woke up thinking about home made mushroom burgers this morning :) Must google and see if there are any low fat recipes out there.

Sorry for late response. I missed your post as have been distracted away from my own thread :eek: Reading the ingredients on the package (same on web site) the Mushroom / Spinach burgers seem pretty straightforward. I will fiddle with ingredients of course, no need for so much oil etc. May cook in one of those food rings so they keep their shape.

Thought you might like this, simple but nice - a bit like me :rolleyes: I call it Lemony Garlicy Asparagus. I always snap off woody ends if using spears but usually cook and eat them anyhow. Then again I am a little mad ! I used to think if you cut crusts off bread, then ate them, you didn't need to count them in your eating plan .....

Either steam or gently boil asparagus for 5 minutes, when nearly cooked, put ½ tablespoon Flora Cuisine into another pan (get saucepan quite hot them add it, it will immediately start to sizzle and brown like butter) quickly add 1 or more sliced garlic cloves, shake or stir and cook until golden, don't burn or it will be bitter, then add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice which should sizzle. Loads of black pepper, I never use salt, but you could. Drizzle over the drained /steamed asparagus. I could eat a binlid full on its own or it makes a lovely side dish with fish. The almost instant sauce is also lovely over prawns, shelled or unshelled. Always cheated with it when doing garlic prawns, but in those days the old Chips used lashings of unsalted butter :whistle:Enjoy. chips xx

hi chips
well done on your loss its great to read you got in your dress and the little birds are home to you that is great x x x

hi chips
well done on your loss its great to read you got in your dress and the little birds are home to you that is great x x x

Chezz :party0011: So glad you're back, will read other threads for what you've been up to. Lots of folk were worried. You were definitely missed. chips xx

Chezz :party0011: So glad you're back, will read other threads for what you've been up to. Lots of folk were worried. You were definitely missed. chips xx
aww thanks chips well your follower chipster is back now xxxx

hi chips where have you ran off to not seen you today saying that with the weather being warm your probably outside relaxing and watching your little family off birds

hope your ok

xxxxxxxx

MORNIN' :) chezz, sooz et al. 6.55 and thinking about having lunch. Seem to have been up for hours. Daisy the Dog not well :cry:Dennis the Vet tomorrow. Lovely sunny start. Fingers crossed it stays out for at least one day. Was cold enough to have heating on last night. Not good.

So being a Tuesday weigher, hopped on and lost 2 lb. Like everyone, always hope for a bit more, as I couldn't be more focused to be honest. A switch in my head seems to have finally switched on. It does feel so different this time.

The new chips feels she's cheated if she has an extra floret of cauliflower. The old chips's cheaty snack used to be a sack sized bag of Kettle Chips, a packet of Jammie Dodgers and a large box of Maltesers. Not being able to do much exercise does make it a tad more difficult although my Chairobics are becoming lets say, a bit more frantically animated :crazy: Len the Letch, the local Peeping Tom said he thought I was being attacked by a swarm of bees. Reminds me, I must get someone to Dolly Blue my nets and get them back up. So on I go on my journey to become a Skinny MiniMinnie :stickdance: Be good all. chips xx

Morning Chips, how's things today? I hope Daisy is feeling better today.

Well done on the 2lbs and on the "I can so beat this thing" attitude - and LMAO on the Chairobics and Len the Letch :D :D

hi chips
hope daisy is ok chips
well done on the 2lbs loss thats great chips and i know what you mean about being good now i still have once every 2 weeks a cheat day a bottle of white wine oh i do enjoy a white wine lololol well done chips your doing great your going to be one skinny french fry chip x x

Back