Chips With Everything is BACK !

So not only are you doing well but your healthier! And I am sure look fab.
:eek:
That would need me to book a plastic surgeon for a total head transplant when I reach goal. I am not, and have never really been, one of God's prettiest creatures ... :whistle: Just had two slices of Burgen bread toasted & crispy and topped with one of those tiny tins of baked beans to which I added a bit of chopped onion, a few sliced fresh baby plum tomatoes, lots of black pepper and a sprinkle of mild curry powder. Quite Nice. Have a good day all. chips xx

Signing off to watch The Apprentice. Create a Ready Meal challenge tonight. Do you think the one with the eyebrows who looks like a vampire will suggest Brains in Beetroot Sauce :cool: chips

Afternoon chipsters :) Just making what I think will be a winner of a soup. So quick to make, and as usual, only using things that are lying around in bottom of fridge shouting "Use me up, Use me up" Now you have to like cucumbers for this one ! Can be served hot or chilled into cold bowls. Either way, add a swirl of low fat creme fraiche for a treat and to make the lovely green soup look even prettier.

Clove garlic, spring onions and a small white onion, chopped and put into pan which has desertspoon of Flora Cuisine sizzling in it. You could use butter or spray I suppose.

Add cucumber, and one small potato cut into chunks, small handful of sugar snap peas, topped, tailed and stringed. chopped Lettuce, or I added a small handful of mixed salad leaves (watercress, rocket and spinach cut up with scissors) loads of black pepper, dash of soya sauce, veg stock cube and water. Put lid on and simmer for 20 mins. Will be, (I think) blending it with stick blender or might leave chunky. Looks, smells and tastes fab. :rolleyes: hope you're having a nice weekend and being good ! chips xx

ps nearly forgot - added a sprinkle of cayenne pepper as I like a peppery hot bite to my food. Read cayenne pepper added to 2 meals a day speeds up metabolism :eek:

Last edited:
SOUP UPDATE FROM CHIPS :gimi:Absolutely lovely, so quick and cost next to nothing to make. Would serve it to friends at a posh dinner party. Think big and little kids would love it too. Though cucumber taste would be dominant, but no. So subtle. Did zap with hand blender and texture was gorgeous. Can be served hot or cold and I have just had a glug cold from bowl in the fridge. Definitely the best I have made. Usually go for tomatoey chunky veg type but this is, as my mum would have said "Classy". Can hardly wait to finish it off later :eat:

Felt I had spoiled myself for breakfast. I love Sainsburys whole rolled porridge oats. (Stay nutty and don't go like wallpaper paste). Did in bowl in microwave so no mucky pans. Used mainly water with almond milk. Topped with cinnamon, pinch of coconut, half teaspoon raspberry jam (St Dalfour sugar free, FAB) and a tablespoon of Onken no fat natural yoghurt. Could eat it all day. Really fills me up. I easily get to lunch and beyond without thinking of food. If I have cereal, a very different story:eatdrink051: Bit of sun this morning, but lots of clouds gathering and very strong wind. Can't believe gazebo is still standing ! Be good all. chips xx

Oh well done! Another two pounds and 10% of you missing eh? Must feel grand!
Your soup recipe sounds lovely. Just going to have a lurk in the fridge now (mother-in-law has gone today) to see what is left to soupify. It's a bit depressing when I need to lose as much weight as she actually weighs. Been trying to feed her up this week so probably will have just have fed me up instead - sigh.

well done with the loss chips i must try to make some soups im bored with sandwiches so this looks like a new meal for me mmm will thnk about this when i get back of holiday next week xx

Morning chipsters. Boards seem to have gone a bit quiet. Hope you're all OK. Weighed myself, it being Tuesday and delighted to have lost 3lb. I have been good. I think it is my deluxe porridgey breakfast and super soups which have helped so much this week. Mad day today, so need to get organised. Have a good day. chips xx

graph2_7_13.jpg

Last edited:
Hello honey - well done on the loss, and on the cuisine adventures! :D The soup sounds lovely, I do like a bit of cucumber (now now, no rudeness please lol).

All good here, I'm out tonight so will catch up properly tomorrow night xxx

Hiya chips,
I was using minimins on my phone earlier and wouldnt let me open the link. Love the sound of that soup. Im defo gona try it. Thanks a mill xXx

Morning honey - what are you up to today?

Sxx

Highly stressed. Computer lost loads of irreplaceable files, some backed up, some not. No reason for it. Never happened ever in years of personal and work computing. Some files recovered along with loads of weird files, but as I delete them they are mutating and copying themselves over and over again. Like something out of the bleeding Exorcist ! Help I need a drink ! chips xx

Ooooh - that does sound nasty about your computer, definitely sounds virus like. Do hope you can sort it soon...

Thanks Crazy, it is taking up so much time. Have resaved and deleted loads and I getting a portable hard disk tomorrow to system backup. I may update my computer. Owes me nothing. I just hate dumping stuff when it is working, but can't risk unreliable and wouldn't even want to put it on freecycle or give to local charity, although, basic word processing side will prob be OK so I might. Hey Ho, A Weigh Day as opposed to an Away Day unfortunately tomorrow, will let all chipsters know how I get on chips xx

Oh you poor love, it's awful when your files get muckied up! I felt the same when a friend recently poured red wine all over my two year old laptop - wasn't sure if I'd recover anything - but the computer repair place was amazing, they recovered almost everything.

I've since upgraded to my lovely iMac :)

Hope you get it sorted.

And good luck and big hugs for tomorrow - I dusted off my crystal ball, which pronounced a 2lb loss for you! :D xxxx

And good luck and big hugs for tomorrow - I dusted off my crystal ball, which pronounced a 2lb loss for you! :D xxxx

OK sooz :eek: Are you the Seventh daughter of a Seventh daughter or something like that ? 2LB OFF this morning as seen through your dusted off dusty ball. Forget the Lady Felsham, you should be Gypsy Rosie Felsham. 4 weeks to my birthday, so hope to lose say 5lb for then which will slide me under the 20st. I am hoping to get away from this Hell Hole for a few weeks, so at that point a Weight Watchery Wheel could come off as I will be out of routine and with a friend who, lets say, likes their food and drink ... Will take each day at it comes. Lovely sunny day here in North Wales. Boy have we waited long enough for it this year :flirt2: Be good. chips xx

OK sooz :eek: Are you the Seventh daughter of a Seventh daughter or something like that ? 2LB OFF this morning as seen through your dusted off dusty ball. Forget the Lady Felsham, you should be Gypsy Rosie Felsham. 4 weeks to my birthday, so hope to lose say 5lb for then which will slide me under the 20st. I am hoping to get away from this Hell Hole for a few weeks, so at that point a Weight Watchery Wheel could come off as I will be out of routine and with a friend who, lets say, likes their food and drink ... Will take each day at it comes. Lovely sunny day here in North Wales. Boy have we waited long enough for it this year :flirt2: Be good. chips xx
Glad to hear your enjoying the weather and another loss that's great well done you :)

Back