Chips With Everything is BACK !

Hi Chips. I have seen you around on a few posts so thought I would seek out your diary and subscribe.

Hi moonie :kissass: new chipsters always welcome. Keep us posted with your progress. Lots of folk to offer advice & support. chips

Love the moonie 'smilie' !

hi chips
sounds like you have had a nice day today hope the weather is not getting you down we had rain last night (could have been after my singing lol ) but its still humid xx

Hi chezz, I am sitting here typing in the dark, nights drawing in ? Ohhhh Noooo. Did I tell you I had a plunge pool? Here is a neighbour taking a turn. Great way to stay cool.... plunge pool.jpg chips x

lol lol lol i love it oh chips i could not fit in ours lol lol lol

2lb off for me this morning. So that's 40lb so far. Already feeling positive about this week. 2 weeks to birthday and want to lose just a couple more for then. Just had my gorgeous whole rolled oats made with unsweetened almond milk, sprinkle of coconut, tip of teaspoon sugarfree jam and a dollop of fat free yoghurt. Lovely. That will see me through to my "How many salad ingredients can I fit in this bowl" lunch, and plan to make celery soup later.

Will burn a few calories today cleaning the tongue marks off my big Plasma Telly. Jessie Pavelka was on last night and I just couldn't stop licking the screen. Now if he was my personal trainer and weight coach ...... chips x

jessie_pavelka.jpg

I'm more Les Dawson with bosums :eek:

LMAO you and me both - I never knew what gurning was until I came to the UK but have taken to it naturally! :D

Sitting here wearing my "Fat People Are Harder to Kidnap" T-shirt
Another classic Chips comment - I LOVE your sense of humour! :D

Hi Chips. I have seen you around on a few posts so thought I would seek out your diary and subscribe.

MW is on my other forum and she's lovely! :)

And I love your plunge pool! Might have to share that with a few people :D

and your avatar and sig pic made me laugh too. We'll have fun ! Look for my Weight Related Embarrassing Moments thread. Might make you laugh. chips :)

Ah, just found the link .... http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...related-embarrassing-moments-share-yours.html

Lol - the changing room one had me crying with laughter!

QUOTE=ladyfelsham;6572973]

MW is on my other forum and she's lovely! :)

[/QUOTE

Awww shucks Susie!
:)

Er.... not sure what happened to my multi quote there! It looked ok in the preview. I must have hit a wrong button there somewhere!!

Last edited:
I only found out recently that almond milk has half the calories of skimmed milk! It's quite expensive, but I only really have milk for coffee or my slim fast shakes anyway, so I'm sure it won't be too bad.

Chips 40lbs! Wow I am fully expecting to see that half century badge soon :)
Licking the telly that has to be the best ever exercise ever must give it a try......
Ok got a load of dust in my mouth, time for me to get requainted with the cloth.

Almond Milk

is the almond milk nice?

Now that is a very good question to which there is no quick answer :eek: There are two makes, Alpro and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. They both do a chilled/fresh or a Longlife UHT version. They both do sweetened or unsweetened. I love and only try to buy the Longlife unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. Alpro Longlife unsweetened OK but I just prefer the other. Keeps in a cupboard (one I've just finished was best before 19 November). Once opened use like ordinary milk and keep in fridge. I use it to mix light Horlicks etc, to make porridge, on cereal and to drink ice cold from the fridge (I never drank milk before !) :7834:. I don't use it in tea or coffee as it does seperate a bit. For those I always use longlife skimmed as it is not thin, blue and watery the way fresh skimmed is to me.

When I did WW classes yers ago one of the changes people seemed to find the hardest was changing from full or semi-skimmed milk and butter to lower fat options but you soon get used to it and choices are vaster than they were then. With spreads try until you find one you like. I like CBINB light, but to be honest rarely spread anything on bread or crackers now. Sometimes use a bit of light Mayo or nothing. Don't miss it one tiny bit ! Be good. chips x

Ah chips you so make me laugh yoyr humor is so sharp ( not in a bad way sharp as in good) lol.

I know the feeling about licking the screen for jessie makes me want to use the word hummunna!!! Lol if he was my trainer id be super fit from training all the time.

Hope your ok.

Sarah xx

Hi sarah, how are you doing? Haven't seen you posting for a while ? chips x

hi chips
lololol i laughed at the telly licking but wow he is hot xxxx

I should maybe try that milk. I cant abide skimmed milk. Semi skimmed is fine but skimmed tastes like murky water to me.

I used to hate the thought of red milk, but after dieting I grew to love it! I bought almond milk today. Got an alpro and diamond breeze to see which I prefer. I don't favour it over dairy though, since it doesn't froth up in my blender! I don't really know what the benefits are of almond milk, other than being so expensive that I can't afford sweets.

I know havent been posting much as been dealing with stress. Had to have manney my husky put to sleep due to an agressive attack on my neice so struggling with food. Hubby couldnt live without a dog so brought home a border collie pup 8 wks old. My god hes a crazy one but hopefully will give me the exercise i need.

Is it raining with you yet? The skys are open here and the smell is great lol.

Sarah xx

Back