Chips With Everything is BACK !

Well little Daze went to vet Thurs night and they operated and removed 11 teeth Friday am. I felt so guilty putting her through it, but she's a tough old bird and I did treat her to fried fish and a sausage on Thurs night to try to make up for it. Was so worried, but she is much perkier today and has eaten. Here she is practising for a National Hide & Seek competition .... I think she's in with a chance ..... chips xx

daisy hiding 1.jpg daisy hiding 2.jpg

Awww! Poor puppy, you'll just have to give her extra cuddles :) A STS is great, I'd be chuffed with that after birthday celebrations and you got straight back on the wagon, go you! :party0011:

aww bless hope she is feeling a lot better she looks so lovable

hi chips hope you and daze are keeping ok :bighug::bighug:x x chez

Last visit to vet today for antibiotic injection. She is a little devil and won't take pills. Tried everything, getting friend to drop of Milky Way and making sticky pellet with pill inside. Even crushing pills and putting them inside gel drug capsules hoping she couldn't taste or smell them. No chance. She spat one 3 yards across the kitchen ! Corned beef pellets (tin opened just for her), Tins of sardines wolfed down, bowl licked clean, pill in bottom of bowl ! :( Hey Ho chips

Sounds just like my old dog. Only time she refused choccy :p

hi chipster

ohh they are such clever animals its like they know what your up to oh im glad this was your last visit and our girl is back fighting fit soon love to you both and hope you get the pills down one way are the other xx

2lb off for me today, which if I am totally, truthfully honest, I don't deserve. But it has spured me on to have a good week, although a few weeks away may be looming, so I know that will be struggle booze wise. Hey ho, keep at it. chips x

wow chipster thats great 2lbs well done you :clap: like you said keeps you going for the week now good luck x x

hi chipster all is going ok and daze is feeling back to normal x

Hi chezza and all chipsters :) Yes all OK with me and Daze. I've had a good week so hoping for a couple of lbs off tomorrow morning.

I have discovered Butternut Squash !! Don't know why I haven't tried it before. The name sort of put me off. Also although high in carbs so not suitable for all, it is really low on old and new WeightWatchers points. I did myself some BNS chips one night, lovely with hot salsa dip, and made the most delicious butternut squash and leek soup last night. Couldn't stop eating it ! Only down side you have to be careful. I nearly ended up in Casualty, A&E that is,:ambulance: not as an extra in the TV programme. So hard initially to peel and cut. harder than a swede. Worked my way through knife drawer, and really did nearly have a serious accident.

Then sussed out if you put it in hot water to par boil, only for 5 mins, skin falls off. Read you can put it in oven, but I would have thought it might explode and I'm still traumatised by the exploding pineapple incident ...... regular chipsters may remember. Hey Ho. Be good al. chips xx

ho chips
i love your thread like you both ok and hope you drop the 2 lbs tomorrow
i have tried butternut squash but not for me my sister like your self loves it saying that i so love sweet potatoes yum yum
yes the pineapple i remember that lolol oh bless you chipster and be careful in the knife draw you need those fingers and thumb lolol
take care and good luck for weigh in x

ho chips be careful in the knife draw you need those fingers and thumbs

Of course I do, how will I hitchhike to Morocco as Hippie Chips did in 1969 if I have no thumbs? :cool: Delighted to report a 4lb loss this morning. I knew I'd been good :innocent0002:

Just had my oil tank topped up for Winter. Don't know which is more depressing, British Summer Time ending, dark nights drawing in or the fact that half a tank cost me nearly £500. Such a short summer. I still had snow on my lawn Mid-April :( Be good everyone. chips x

ohh chips my hubby loved the 60s he love progessive rock music 69-71 he said he would have loved to have seen the scene then
wow chips you have lived i could sit and listen to you for hours xx

Hi chezz, bit worried about few folk :confused: hope Marie OK, not like her to go missing chips xx

Well done on the 2lb loss :) How cool, hich hiking to Morocco, I'd have loved to do that. Unfortunately I have only just rediscovered my adventurous self, my Mum suppressed it for as long as she could bless her but you only live once and I very much intend to do just that lol!

Hi chezz, bit worried about few folk :confused: hope Marie OK, not like her to go missing chips xx

hi chips im worried about a couple of people marie being one not like her to so missing this long i hope she is ok im on countdown now to holiday 17 days to go got friends house sitting while we are away x x

Well done on the 2lb loss :) How cool, hich hiking to Morocco, I'd have loved to do that. Unfortunately I have only just rediscovered my adventurous self, my Mum suppressed it for as long as she could bless her but you only live once and I very much intend to do just that lol!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!" :)

Back