Chit Chat - Everybody Welcome here

NOBODY REALISED THAT YOU'D LOST 5 STONE!!!??? THESE PEOPLE NEED GLASSES!

:rotflmao: I know Elle!! It's been a long running joke with a friend of mine wondering when they were going to actually wake up and notice!!! Everyone else, in other teams, and even different floors had commented, but my lot never said a word! At first I was quite annoyed, then became quite astounded, and now just find it all very comical!!! :D

But I mentioned to the people that I see at yoga every week about losing weight and one of them said "I thought you had but didn't like to say anything in case I was wrong" and I've lost over 4 stone so it's quite noticeable.

People are funny aren't they MrsP. I did realise, some people genuinely do just see us for US, not for our size, and I think that is rather sweet. Others are so involved in their own lives and selves they don't notice anyone else anyway, and others may be like your friend who do not want to insult....but as you say, 4 stone and up is QUITE noticeable. Heck, so is 2 Stone!! So I just don't get it! Makes me giggle though.

I never told a soul I was doing LL, because I did not want to draw any attention to myself....but now that I am well underway, and they have noticed, I find I am quite comfortable discussing it with them. Even when the young lads realise 5 stone is an awful lot of weight, and I can see their minds doing the math and reaslising roughly what I must have weighed!! LOL. Bless em. :D

I am getting board and could do with some positive motivation to get me going again I have lost 3 stone with another 2 to go I am now in development but am struggling and have started to cheat not good HELP!!!

Hi Flower....sorry you are struggling. The only thing I can suggest, is to really re-focus. Remember why you started LL in the first place, and pull that thought back. You are more then halfway there - it'd be a shame now to give in to your chatterbox. Put the food away - and remind yourself you are choosing to do this diet - and remind yoursefl the whole premise of this diet's success is abstinance! If you start picking, you are sabatoging al your hard efforts, and you have done so well.

Its not far for you to get to goal now, you are more then halfway there!! So bolster up those positive thoughts and desires, picture yourself at goal! Thin, slim, smiling, in new clothes, soaking up all the admiration and compliments you will get....you know you want to get there, and you know you CAN!!!

COme on now - we are all doing this together - set yourself a goal of one day without picking at anything....at the end of the day, recognise you can do it, and do it the following day. Focus and determination will get you there - if you REALLY want it - you can have it. But it's all down to you.

Come on girl! You can do it!!!! :) :) :)

Flower, I have a photo of myself at my heaviest and when I feel like slipping or I can feel my resolve wavering then I look at that photo. I feel sick when I see how big I got and it shocks me into thinking about what it is I want from the programme.

Why not try looking at your goals again and see if you can make a plan for your future weight loss. Also look at the struggling woman thread because it's on a similar theme and some of the ideas on there might help you. :) xxx

Is there something nice you can do for yourself that you couldnt' do before losing weight?

Go for a relaxing walk somewhere beautiful (beach for me!) so you can appreciate how before the diet, you wouldn't have been able to.

How about getting a new hairstyle? Or having a facial or a manicure or something?

You deserve a reward for doing so well, and it will hopefully take your mind off how you're feeling now, and spur you on to complete your journey.

Morning :D

It's a beautifully sunny day here and I've already got my washing on the line. I'm also planning in going to the gym when it opens at 8 and get my workout done nice and early.

Hope everyone has a good day, we have to start packing (we did a little bit yesterday) properly now because we don't have any other free weekends before we move house.

Why is it so quiet in here today? Another really dull day at the office for me. I am seriously considering looking for another job, this is going to drive me mad.

I'm supposed to be going to the post office with some parcels but I'm waiting for 2 people to pay me for items so I'll wait until later in case they pay up this afternoon.

I'm also trying on things to see what I want to take on holiday and packing up things that I won't need for a while so that we're ready to move when we get back off our holiday.

I've also had a vanilla pack and some vegetable sticks with a spoonful of dip but I'm still hungry. :( I shall have yet more water and see if that helps. (onto week 3 of rtm and not sure how I will survive on 2 packs, one meal and 1/2lb of veg/fruit as snacks for the next few days)

Hi ladies

I have a new manager, so I can't get any sneaky looks online until lunch time. :( Will take advantage of the times there are Mgr Meetings!!! :D

Where are you off too MrsP? Wherever it is, have a great time!

Tange - I love your new Avatar Pic - you look great!!! :)

xx

We're going to the south of France - let's hope the weather picks up there because it's not great at the moment.
I'm not looking forward to curtailing my web time but I start work when we get back from our hols and won't be able to get online during the day.

Oh I am envious. I adore Southern France. One of the best weeks of my life was spent in Arles, with a gorgeous frenchman I met. I was on the trip after leaving my first husband. He and that week was better then any therapy sessions I ever could have attended!!! :D

I hope you have a wonderful time!

x

ooh, nice, i'm jealous of the nice weather you're moving into!

Back