Chloe (my doggie) is a little better today...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
She has eaten some weetabix with warm milk and sugar, and drank half a cup of tea this morning, so her appetite is coming back and more importantly she is drinking better.

Also her tail is almost back to full 'wagging capacity' - so she is on the mend - thank goodness, so we are not taking her back to the vet's today, (maybe tomorrow if we think she needs it).

So thank you all for your good wishes yesterday - they all seem to have helped Chloe get better.........so a big 'Woof Woof' doggie thank you from her to you all.

Many thanks from me too, I did appreciate all your good wishes yesterday, they helped such a lot. XX

Hey hun, I did post on your original thread but I think the forum fairies ate it!

I'm glad Chloe is doing better today. My doggie suffers from phantom pregnancy too. The first time she had one I thought she was dying! She still has them now- about twice a year, and she's 11! She just lies around all lack lustre for a few days then she's right as rain.

Hope Chloe perks up soon. xx

That's good to hear! Pets are like children, very resiliant!

Thank you Alli and Judi, she is more active now and drinking well, so we are over the worst now, bless her. X

Hi hun

Glad you little pooch is better, i havent read last post but will now as when i see poorly dogs i tend not to read as last one had to be put to sleep and i had tears in eyes reading it, but glad yours in on the mend and you feeling much better now :)

This is great news. I'm so glad Chloe is on the mend.

Big hugs for you both. xx

Thank you everyone, she is eating so much better now and drinking well, so I don't think we need to go back to the vet's at all, which is great.

Back