Chloe's three month challenge!

I will remember that thanks. Found out yesterday that the shopping guide is not 100% accurate. As my meeting is late in the afternoon today I grabbed a ready meal to eat afterwards. In the book it says 11 points using calculator it came to 13 points. Turns out they have 'improved' the recipe. Anyway all in points. Just realised that I have not touched any chocolate since Sunday! (no really this is quite a impressive feat for me!)

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Weetabix and milk - 4
Lunch Ham sandwich - bread 4, spread 1, ham 2 = 7
Snacks - Apple 0, Banana 0
Dinner - Mint Lamb shank 9, chips 4, salad 0 = 13, icecream = 2
Total - 26 (plus some tomato ketchup!)

Well Done about the chocolate Sweetie, have you missed it? X

Well Done about the chocolate Sweetie, have you missed it? X

I didn't until WW last night. It seemed like every single person (but me) in the room was munching on WW chocolate bars - the smell of chocolate!!! I was munching my apple like a good girl!

Another 2.5 pounds down. -Actually grinned when I saw the 12 stone pop up again (even it was 12 stone 13 the 12 was there!) Starting to actually see some benefits now. My husband was amused to discover that I do infact have ribs and my favourite jeans are now getting very baggy. Annoyingly my alternative set of jeans are just abit too tight so I am hoping a belt will keep my current jeans on long enough for the others to fit!

I have to say it really confuses me listening to people just moaning away at WW. They are moaning about their weight gains and then talk about eating McD's, family sized pizzas, major alcohol binges, slabs of chocolate in the week and moan that the plan is too restrictive! I am working hard to try to keep food down - it is far simpler to eat more!

Also I am being good - I am the only person in the office right now and there is a tray of chocolate biscuits left over from yesterday (when I ignored them as well!) right next to my desk - normally at least three would have been munched on by now!

Anyway Thursdays food:

Lunch Tuna sandwich - bread 4, spread 1, tuna 2, salad cream3 = 10
Dinner – Tesco chicken arrabiata 13, icecream 2
Total - 29

Final day at work before a week holiday! Whoop! I may actually get to eat something other than horrible boring sandwiches!

Last edited:
I didn't until WW last night. It seemed like every single person (but me) in the room was munching on WW chocolate bars - the smell of chocolate!!! I was munching my apple like a good girl!

Another 2.5 pounds down. -Actually grinned when I saw the 12 stone pop up again (even it was 12 stone 13 the 12 was there!) Starting to actually see some benefits now. My husband was amused to discover that I do infact have ribs and my favourite jeans are now getting very baggy. Annoyingly my alternative set of jeans are just abit too tight so I am hoping a belt will keep my current jeans on long enough for the others to fit!

I have to say it really confuses me listening to people just moaning away at WW. They are moaning about their weight gains and then talk about eating McD's, family sized pizzas, major alcohol binges, slabs of chocolate in the week and moan that the plan is too restrictive! I am working hard to try to keep food down - it is far simpler to eat more!

Also I am being good - I am the only person in the office right now and there is a tray of chocolate biscuits left over from yesterday (when I ignored them as well!) right next to my desk - normally at least three would have been munched on by now!

Anyway Thursdays food:

Lunch Ham sandwich - bread 4, spread 1, tuna 2, salad cream3 = 10
Dinner – Tesco chicken arrabiata 13, icecream 2
Total - 29

Final day at work before a week holiday! Whoop! I may actually get to eat something other than horrible boring sandwiches!

Well Done Chloe! You're doing so so well Sweetie, I totally agree about the moaning of other WWers, the plan works but only if you follow it! Those moaners need to either pull their finger out and follow the plan or just quit their moaning! Did you see my 1st WI result? X PS-I can't believe people sat in a WW meeting with chocolate, that slice sitting in Alcoholics Anonymous with a pint! X

Well done on losses so far Chloe :) x
Thank you!

Just realised a few days have slipped by. Suprisingly it is more difficult to stay on plan at home than at work! I have filled my kitchen with low point foods but many low points = wasted points. Oh well being good so far!

Friday
Breakfast -weetabix - 4
Lunch - Ham sandwich - 7
Dinner - BBQ chicken (chicken 4, sauce 3) 200g chips - 8, salad = 15
Snacks - apple, banana, skinny cow lolly - 3,
Total - 29

Saturday
Breakfast - weetabix - 4
Lunch - Omelette, 1 1/2 medium egg 3, ham 1, splash milk and butter 1 = 5
Dinner - Mint pork chop 10 ish, 150g chips 6, salad = 16 ish
Snacks - apple, curly wurly 3, WW yogurt 1 = 4
Total = 29

Sunday (all I can say is whoops spent far too long sunbathing and forgot all about food!)
Breakfast - weetabix 4
Lunch - (sunbathing) - 0
Dinner - Beef casserole estimating around 17 points all in including roast pototoes
Snacks - apple, curly wurly - 3
Total - 24

Thank you!

Just realised a few days have slipped by. Suprisingly it is more difficult to stay on plan at home than at work! I have filled my kitchen with low point foods but many low points = wasted points. Oh well being good so far!

Friday
Breakfast -weetabix - 4
Lunch - Ham sandwich - 7
Dinner - BBQ chicken (chicken 4, sauce 3) 200g chips - 8, salad = 15
Snacks - apple, banana, skinny cow lolly - 3,
Total - 29

Saturday
Breakfast - weetabix - 4
Lunch - Omelette, 1 1/2 medium egg 3, ham 1, splash milk and butter 1 = 5
Dinner - Mint pork chop 10 ish, 150g chips 6, salad = 16 ish
Snacks - apple, curly wurly 3, WW yogurt 1 = 4
Total = 29

Sunday (all I can say is whoops spent far too long sunbathing and forgot all about food!)
Breakfast - weetabix 4
Lunch - (sunbathing) - 0
Dinner - Beef casserole estimating around 17 points all in including roast pototoes
Snacks - apple, curly wurly - 3
Total - 24

Great menus Sweetie, I'm guessing that you love curly wurlys! X

I'm guessing that you love curly wurlys! X
Honestly not so much! However they are low point, if you shatter them you can make it last for ages and my husband hates them so they can safely stay in the fridge until I want to eat them! I may get some of the WW chocolate today through to make a change.

This holiday is going too fast! I am worried about the lack of movement for tonights weigh in but have kept within points.

Monday:
Breakfast: weetabix 4
Lunch - minestrone soup 3
Dinner - remains of yesterdays casserole 17
Snacks apple, WW yogurt 1
Points 25 (really uncertain about the casserole pointage!)

Tuesday
Lunch minestrone soup 3
Dinner - went out for meal as wedding anniversary - dining out guide said 18 points
Snacks - apple, anniversary chocolates 10 ish?

Wednesday
Lunch: Scotch broth soup - 4
Dinner - roast beef and veg (guessing beef 8 ish, potatoes 4, gravy and sauces 3 ish, peas 1, veg 0) 16
Snacks apple, banana, ww yogurt 1

I am starting to see a pattern growing here. When I eat anything other than ready meals I feel so uncertain about the points I am guestimating and honestly have no idea. I always seem to come in under points. For example gravy - I know there are points to gravy but I always leave loads of gravy on the plate - but I still point it! Like my dinner out, the book says 18 points but I only ate the fish and not the batter and half the chips but how many points would that have saved? Could I have had pudding?! Also I am getting really bad with my food now. I am hording the main meals until later and later in the evening and trying not to eat in the run up to the main meal incase I have wrongly guessed the amount of points in the main meal! All I know is I have been hungry for three weeks now and only have a full belly after eating a ready meal!

It's difficult hun isn't it, I feel like I'm still getting my head around it. I find that as well, I'm not clearing my plate but I still track the full points because I don't know what I've left , 1 point, 2? Impossible to tell.

It's difficult hun isn't it, I feel like I'm still getting my head around it. I find that as well, I'm not clearing my plate but I still track the full points because I don't know what I've left , 1 point, 2? Impossible to tell.

The problem is I don't know where to get the answers. The WW meetings are so rushed. I never get to speak to the group leader. The queue to see her for weighing is long - and she doesn't answer questions then because of the queue. The talk part of the meeting always starts 5-10 mins late so it is rushed and the only people who get to ask questions are the ones who have achieved a target. After the meeting she goes straight off to speak to the new starters. The thing is during the long wait between being weighed and waiting for the meeting to start -if you listen to people talking these are the questions everyone is asking and we are there just fudging the answers to each other. Even the ones who have lost stones are still shrugging in confusion. Most people moan about going to bed hungry and waking up hungry during the night so really more guidance is needed during the meeting about how to really do the plan and not just survive it like most of us do! Sorry in a bit of a grump with my group at the moment. Yesterday was my first chance to ask a question - I had it all planned. After being told I had got my 'silver 7' I had to hand over my card to be returned it during the meeting. The cards are handed out - questions asked and then we move on to the next part of the meeting - oye - is my 7 pounds less important than hers?! Turns out the card is now missing but hopefully it will turn up as they sort out their boxes during the week. So I'm feeling very valued! I know it sounds pathetic but every week we cheer on peoples 1/2 stone losses and targets and this week was my turn! Still if I lose 1 pound this week I get my 5% sticker so maybe I will get to ask a question next week.

Anyway another 1.5 pounds off. Definitely going to do the exercise challenge this week. Have missed walking during my week off.

Thursday:
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Scotch broth soup 4 and slice bread 2 = 6
Dinner - remains of the beef joint and veg = again estimating around 16 points
Snacks - 1/2 banana (half was bruised and horrible!), apple and curly wurly 3
Total = 29

Been working out how much money I have saved by not popping over to the supermarket at all during this week and buying junk - probably around £30.

Oh yes weighed myself on the Wii board (around 2 pounds less than the WW results) It has finally gone to overweight! The embarrassing fat trumpet noise it makes as the Mii gets fat has changed to a noise far less insulting and the Mii looks less fat now! (sorry this is a big thing - my friend was so devastated when her pretty skinny look alike Mii exploded into an obese monster after she got on the scales, she started crying and never use the Wii fit again! It was the way the Mii looks down at its body after the fat explosion that got to her. So now I can tell her that her Mii can get smaller again - she just has to as well!)

It sounds like your WW meetings aren't very well organised. Does your leader not give out their email address or phone number? My leader writes her contact details on our cards so that we can talk to her whenever we need to ask questions or need some support. We also get to ask questions to her as we get weighed, there is always a queue but it's because she is so friendly and talks to everyone. The meeting officially starts at 7pm but she starts weighing people from about 6.15pm just to get everyone done in time! Could you not try a different WW meeting to see if its any better?

Congrats on your silver seven :)

I agree that doesn't sound good at all. You need more support from your group. I'm actually doing it online myself so all my support comes from online. If I was going to group I'd really hope for that extra personal help from there.

Well done on that half stone woop woop!!

Well done on that half stone woop woop!!

Thank you.

Friday -
Breakfast weetabix 4
Lunch - ww lasagna 7, ww yogurt 1 = 8
Dinner - fry up!! eggs, bacon, blackpudding, beans all in 15 points
Total - 27

Saturday - long day today lots of traveling on the motorways so a very bad food day!
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch -Nature Valley bar 5, ww chocolate roll - 2 = 7
Dinner - chicken fried rice and bbq ribs from the chinese - points who knows! I have 18 going spare.
Total - 29 and possibly some of the weeklies if i can bring myself to work out the chinese!

Hey Sweetie :) Just been catching up on your diary! I think it's always a problem to point something when it's homemade which is why people on WW seem to stick to a lot of processed/convenience foods but I just guess as best I can. I also cook things like pasta bakes/lasagnes in separate small dishes so its easier to point rather than trying to split a big dish into four once its cooked! X

Hey Sweetie :) Just been catching up on your diary! I think it's always a problem to point something when it's homemade which is why people on WW seem to stick to a lot of processed/convenience foods but I just guess as best I can. I also cook things like pasta bakes/lasagnes in separate small dishes so its easier to point rather than trying to split a big dish into four once its cooked! X

I prefer real food even though I am probably overestimating the points! I am only full after a proper home cooked dinner.

Sunday - (again out in the sun and ended up skipping lunch and random snacks!)
Breakfast - Weetabix - 4
Lunch - zzzzzzzzzzz
Dinner - Home made spag bol (made brilliantly by hubby) probably around 18 points
Snack - apple, banana, curly wurly 3 and scotch pancake 3
Total = 28

Monday -
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna sandwich - 8
Dinner - spag bol take 2! = will be around 18 points again
Snacks - apple, banana
Total = 29 plus 1 weekly

Tomorrow is going to be a bad points day! At an all day meeting with no time for breakfast (unless I eat at 6am but i normal can only eat after 10!) everyone is going mcdonalds (14 points for my normal McD's breakfast), buffet lunch (think samosas, onion bhaji, cakes, crisps, biscuits, sausages etc gulp!) and then I doubt I will be able to have dinner in good conscience! Time to research portable breakfasts I think!

I prefer real food even though I am probably overestimating the points! I am only full after a proper home cooked dinner.

Sunday - (again out in the sun and ended up skipping lunch and random snacks!)
Breakfast - Weetabix - 4
Lunch - zzzzzzzzzzz
Dinner - Home made spag bol (made brilliantly by hubby) probably around 18 points
Snack - apple, banana, curly wurly 3 and scotch pancake 3
Total = 28

Monday -
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna sandwich - 8
Dinner - spag bol take 2! = will be around 18 points again
Snacks - apple, banana
Total = 29 plus 1 weekly

Tomorrow is going to be a bad points day! At an all day meeting with no time for breakfast (unless I eat at 6am but i normal can only eat after 10!) everyone is going mcdonalds (14 points for my normal McD's breakfast), buffet lunch (think samosas, onion bhaji, cakes, crisps, biscuits, sausages etc gulp!) and then I doubt I will be able to have dinner in good conscience! Time to research portable breakfasts I think!

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie, remember you have your 49 Weeklies to fall back on. X

Well I have to say I was shocked! A points friendly buffet! Probably have still blown my points for the day but not as badly as i thought!

Breakfast: Weetabix 4 (at 6am waste of time) strawberry nutrigrain bar just before meeting starts at 9 as starving (4) - 8
Lunch - 4 ham sandwiches 8 (estimate), salad and fruit 0. - 8
Snacks - Banana, apple and 2 biscuits in the break 3 ish = 3
Dinner - 1/2 tesco pizza 9, 3 goujons 5 = 14
Total = 29 plus 4 weeklies

I think my subconscious was feeling guilty last night. I had the most vivid dream about pointing food! I was having an argument with myself about eating a chocolate bar. Half of me was saying I don't have the points, the other half was saying forget about points and just eat! I think I won that argument but then the focus moved on to curry. Slowly going mad I think!

haha sounds like my kind of dreams, your doing really well tho keep at it xxx

Well I have to say I was shocked! A points friendly buffet! Probably have still blown my points for the day but not as badly as i thought!

Breakfast: Weetabix 4 (at 6am waste of time) strawberry nutrigrain bar just before meeting starts at 9 as starving (4) - 8
Lunch - 4 ham sandwiches 8 (estimate), salad and fruit 0. - 8
Snacks - Banana, apple and 2 biscuits in the break 3 ish = 3
Dinner - 1/2 tesco pizza 9, 3 goujons 5 = 14
Total = 29 plus 4 weeklies

I think my subconscious was feeling guilty last night. I had the most vivid dream about pointing food! I was having an argument with myself about eating a chocolate bar. Half of me was saying I don't have the points, the other half was saying forget about points and just eat! I think I won that argument but then the focus moved on to curry. Slowly going mad I think!

Did you wake up to find half your pillow missing where you had eaten it?!? X

Back