Choc ice cream!!!!!

sable

You might know this anyway but just in case....

I put a choc velvet tetrapak in the freezer for an hour last night and had myself a fantastic ice cream AND didn't break my SS diet :D

Im going to give the banana a try tomorrow! Can't wait!

hi sable,

I froze a choc tetra overnight and though mmm...i'll have it as ice cream but ehh NO!!! It was rock solid I had to bin it!!! I must try the banana but will only leave it in for an hour! ;)

You should leave your tetra for about 30-40 minutes after you take it out of the freezer to defrost slightly, then it's perfect!!:D

Another way of making ice cream is to take ice cubes and crush them as small as you can - use a food processor or coffee grinder, add which ever powder shake you want (mint choc is to die for!!) mix with a tiny amount of water and blitz in food processor - viola ice cream .. a big bowl of and you can eat it straight away. I also find you can make it up using half a packet of shake at a time ... so good for cravings, and shakes you don't like as drinks you might like as ice cream. Not quite haagen das or Ben and Jerrys ... but nice when you want something different to a shake!

I did that flirty with the strawberry shake last night. GOD! What an ice cream headache i got and i just could not get warm for hours after.

I did that flirty with the strawberry shake last night. GOD! What an ice cream headache i got and i just could not get warm for hours after.

Yes this weather is not the best for ice cream!!

Half a pack made as an ice cream - and then the other half made as a hot drink maybe would be better!!

Back