• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

choc shakes, vile

Hi 8 2 much

I find the choc shakes abit bland so put a sweetner in it, & find it tastes much better, but I don't really have them on there own much.

I find by mixing choc/straw shakes & choc/banana shakes together they are much more tasty.

I also mix strawberry/vanilla/banana together which makes a lovely fruit smoothie, delicious. hope this helps.

S: 25st9lb C: 21st7lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 48.6 Loss: 4st2lb(16.16%)
I have trouble mixing the chocolate shakes nothing I do seems to get the lumps out and I was so looking forward to having a nice hot chocolate but all I get are lumps. :mad:

I don't have the problem with any of the other shakes.

S: 25st9lb C: 21st7lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 48.6 Loss: 4st2lb(16.16%)
Can you exchange them? In my first week we tried at least one of everything and then could go in after a couple of days and exchange packs we didn't like. I'm on a different diet though so maybe it's not the same.

S: 18st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st10lb(25.19%)
Don't bin them !!! I love them. I have them hot with 3 tablet sweeteners and they mix really easily and lump free with a battery operated milk frother. If you hate them swap them with me for strawberry or mushroom soup or something ?

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If you blend the shakes with lots of ice using a blender they're nice and thick and just like melted icecream or a Starbucks frappucino. Well....almost ;-)

S: 18st6lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.33%)
I think if you use half the amount of water and use electric blender the choc tastes better expecially hot.

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
S: 14st7lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st11lb(5.42%)
The chocolate shake is really rank...it's the only product that lets Exante down in my opinion.

The chocolate shake is really rank...it's the only product that lets Exante down in my opinion.
I love it hot with three tablet sweeteners. Do you want to swap it for something else with me ? Thai chicken, mushroom soup, or strawberry shake perhaps?

oh thanks for that, i did that this evening and even though it nearly killed me with the cold it was indeed refreshing. With diet it looks like I have to be creative
Lovely Shannon,

Have you tried choc hot yet ? It really won't kill you, will it? It's all about change,

"embrace,enjoy,enthuse" do I sound mad? I probably am, but this is my new mantra.It is better than my old one which was "excuse,excuse,excuse"

tablet sweeteners are ok. I have all the shakes hot. Much more comforting and warming.

mush

S: 24st1lb C: 24st1lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 51.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
anyone want to swap their shakes for soups, i'm not to keen on the soups, glad i only ordered one of the mixed bumper pack, I ordered just shakes for the rest of them :)