Choc Tetra + Water??

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I was wondering if it is possible to add a couple of oz of hot water to choc tetras just to make them last longer?? Or would they just end up tasting funny.

I love choc tetras but i find that i finish them within seconds so i was wondering if you could add water to it.

I was thinking of emptying out the carton into a glass/mug then adding the water.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thanks xx :)

Yes, that's fine. You might find they are a little watery if you are used to them 'neat'.

I always added a teaspoon of instant coffee with half a tetra and hot water.

Absolutely lubberly. Then saved the 2nd half for later :cool:

Thank you for the suggestions ladies. I think i will try adding water (and maybe some instant coffee) to them tmrw. Wish me luck :) xx

yes hun i do half a tetra at a time with a teaspoon of coffee, yummy.

hey kool idea with the coffee and adding water im going to give that a go it is amazing the tips that you find when reading some one els'e query (??????) possibly a bit of dodgy spelling there lol

Well i decided to have a normal tetra this morning but i think i'm going to add water to the one i'm having tonight.

How much water would you reccomend?? I dont want to waste my tetra.

Thank you all for your replies :) xx

Hey hun, I used to do half and half. Small mug half a tetra topped up with water. They were okay but as KD said can be a little weak if you like Tetras, perhaps just add hot water a bit at a time until it's warm enough for you.

Gxx

Hey hun, I used to do half and half. Small mug half a tetra topped up with water. They were okay but as KD said can be a little weak if you like Tetras, perhaps just add hot water a bit at a time until it's warm enough for you.

Gxx

Thanks for the tip hun. I will defo give it a try, i love my shakes to be very watery and i'd like to see how the tetra tastes.

How have you been?? I hope you're well. Loving the pics in your sig and your profile, you look so happy and confident.

You're still an inspiration :) xx

Thanks for the tip hun. I will defo give it a try, i love my shakes to be very watery and i'd like to see how the tetra tastes.

How have you been?? I hope you're well. Loving the pics in your sig and your profile, you look so happy and confident.

You're still an inspiration :) xx

Definately worth a try, I used to enjoy them especially in the evening as a warm bedtime drink.

I've been good hun, just pottering along really. Having a very lazy Saturday I must admit! How's you?

Thanks babes! xx

Maybe baby - good luck! I can't advise on tetras - CD USA his sorely lacking in choices compared to CD UK.

Porgeous - Goodness is that you in your sig?? You look gorgeous! A real inspiration to us all!

I've been good hun, just pottering along really. Having a very lazy Saturday I must admit! How's you?

Thanks babes! xx

I'm having one them lazy saturdays too :D. The weather is just awful :( so i want to stay home today. I have spent most of the day watching the Olympics :). I love watching the swimming, i think Britain are in the finals but they're on at 2am :eek: tmrw so may have to stay awake :rolleyes:.

GTPeach - I'm sorry you dont have much of a variety for CD in USA :(. Having said that i can only have the choc flavours, i cant stomach anything else :rolleyes:, lol.

Hope you're all having a super day :) xx

Maybe baby: Well then chocolate away! Hehehe! Yeah, if I end up hating the chicken and tomato soups, I'm going to break down and begone of you to order the oriental chili soup for me and I will pay you for it plus postage.

AFAIK, it isn't bad to dilute anything. I was diluting my french vanillas like crazy before I discovered extracts to disguise the nasty taste!

choc tetra = heaven..;)

Well i tried the choc tetra with water and i have to say i didnt really like it. I might have put abit too much water in but it just tasted weird. It was worth a try xx

Back