Chocolate and zero coke :-((((((( what's your weakness?

HiImRachel

Chocolate and zero coke are my biggest tempter. I love them both with a passion.

I can't have just one chocolate bar, I keep going back for another and another and another all throughout the day. I maybe have 3 or 4 cans of coke a day.

While dieting I am limiting myself to 5 maltesers a day just so I don't feel as if I'm missing out. And I've had 1 can of coke today so far, but am not having anymore.

So that's my biggest weaknesses, what's yours?

Bread, biscuits, onion rings crisps, haribo jelly babies, ring donuts (diet donuts - they have a hole!), potatoes........................

oh dear no wonder i am a bit hefty.

x

At the begining I would have said chocolate!, but since I have started I dont want it! I know ti sounds weird, but I'm not interested in it at all!

Cheese was another big thing for me when i was on Slimming world, but avoided due to the high fat and not been back since!

There is nothing that I just have to have at the moment! so lets hope it stays like that for a while.

Looking back at this it makes me sounds so 'good' but I am not!

rebecca1608 said:
At the begining I would have said chocolate!, but since I have started I dont want it! I know ti sounds weird, but I'm not interested in it at all!

Cheese was another big thing for me when i was on Slimming world, but avoided due to the high fat and not been back since!

There is nothing that I just have to have at the moment! so lets hope it stays like that for a while.

Looking back at this it makes me sounds so 'good' but I am not!

Me, too! I don't seem to want chocolate any more. It 'costs' so many calories for just a couple of squares that I'd rather have something more filling instead.

Back