Chocolate Binge :(

helen1987

So Last night, i finally gave in to my chocolate craving, and it turned into a bit of a binge............ eek!!!

i think its 'that time of the month' and ive been feeling pretty 'unbalanced' all week, but have been trying so desperately hard not to fall off the wagon, but last night it finally happened!! :(

As far as binges go, i have had a lot worse, but im still so annoyed with myself!!!

Weigh in, in the morning, and im not looking forward to it at all!!

x

Just draw a line under it and move on. We all have blips from time to time, it's natural. As long as you get back on the wagon and don't let one day ruin the rest of your week, you'll be fine.

If worst comes to worst and you do have a gain, at least you'll know where it's come from.

Don't beat yourself up.

These things happen to the best of us. Dust yourself down and draw a line under it. Get back on track today and you'll soon forget this little blip. Good luck!

Thanks Guys......... im feeling a lot better, i went for a 30min brisk walk at lunch time, have eaten well and drank plenty of water and green tea, hopefully that

Tonight will be the test though........ will just try and keep myself busy.

hopefully the damage at weigh in tomorrow will be minimal :) x

Thanks Guys......... im feeling a lot better, i went for a 30min brisk walk at lunch time, have eaten well and drank plenty of water and green tea, hopefully that

Tonight will be the test though........ will just try and keep myself busy.

hopefully the damage at weigh in tomorrow will be minimal :) x

Great attitude. :) Well done.

What's done is done and at least you're already back on track, well done :)

Back