Chocolate Mallow Pie.........WHAT????????

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hi people,
Just made my bf a chocolate mallow pie as he wanted something naughty for tonight...the pie has worked out as.......

96 POINTS - YES, NINETY SIX!

How am I going to eat any of this?? OH DAMN IT - crumbs for me later then? :mad:

96 POINTS??? THATS INSAAAANE xx

Whats in it for 96 points?

so whats in it if its 96 points?

Omg 96 points!! insane - dont touch it dont even lick it!!youl gain a stone with that many points hehe!
suggest you pop out too your nearest supermarket and get a nice 3 point ww dessert!

300 ml double cream
200g dark chocolate
150g marshmallows
egg
200g digestives
75g butter

I made it 96!

Well, if I cut it into 16th - 1 piece is 6 - hmmm - spoke to OH, he said he's eating the lot. x

Omg 96 points!! insane - dont touch it dont even lick it!!youl gain a stone with that many points hehe!
suggest you pop out too your nearest supermarket and get a nice 3 point ww dessert!

lol :D:D dont even lick it!! I love it!

OH MY HOCKEY GOD!!!!
could u imagine what u would be up after eating this?? r u trying to fatten the poor thing up? :)

ps let him eat IT ALL haha

I agree with cat! let him eat it, gain a half stone while you sit there smugly loosing it. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

My hubby could polish the lot off and not gain an ounce, while I think i`m gaining a couple of pounds just thinking about it LOL

Its so unfair,,,,,, hope he``s not too sick

just worked it out, if one point is about 70 calories then that pie equates to a whopping 6,720 calories!!! so if you ate it all (not that you would) you would gain almost 2 pounds purely from the pie, thats insaaane

Ha ha - went down a treat with the fella - although he's only managed 1/4 of it....I've eaten a bit too but told him to take it to work tomorrow and finish it! He could eat 6 of them and still be 11stone! :(

you still all goin on about choc pie - dont, i was dribbling over one in lidels earlier -they had to mop up afterwards!

Ha ha - awesome - I managed to be very good and only have a slice :)

Back