Chocolate Monster on Extra Easy!

Breakfast - HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk, an apple.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot with spicy chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Egg, ham, chip and pepper bake with mushrooms, onions and beans!

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Curly wurly 6, mint Feast lolly 8 = 14

Exercise - None

Wahoo i lost 3lbs! Taking me to 8lbs and only 22lbs until target! 12 WI's until Christmas, so 1.8lbs a week roughly, so i'm aiming for 2lbs next week which will also take me into the 11's :D

Honestly i'm so chuffed with that result, i have worked hard though and been 100%, it has been TOTM too!

I've just done a rough meal plan for the week ahead but i will pop it on here tomorrow as it's not finalised yet, i'm trying to use what i have in the freezer so save some cash but also want to try a few new meals too.

Goals for this week are:
- Food optimise 100%
- Complete week 3 of Turbofire
- Drink 3-4 litres of water per day

This is what i have done the last 2 weeks and even though it is early days, it has worked fantastically well so i shall carry on! No events coming up that should veer me off track, i am taking my 6 year old to the cinema on Friday evening to watch Paranorman but i'm going to take some free and superfree snacks and maybe a Curly Wurly or something...i'm not even tempted by the hotdogs or Ben & Jerry's...i'm just so focused right now...i've already got my stone award in sight, only 6lbs to go! I could have that in as little as 3 weeks. My next goal is actually 10lbs lost (i like doing it in 5lb increments), so hopefully i will achieve this next week!

Anyway, off for a catch up with posts...good luck to everyone for the rest of the week xx

Breakfast - Apple, mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Lunch - Asda soup with HEXA cheese on HEXB toast.

Tea - 2 Quorn burgers, oven chips, beans an egg and veggies.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Oven chips 3, soup 3, burgers 1, Feast lolly 8 = 15

Exercise - Turbofire class 45 EZ

Did my shopping this morning and didn't start drinking water until 11am hence me being a litre less on exercise days than usual. I'm not about to start glugging it now, i'll be up 8 times to use the toilet in the night!

I've just had a bath and about to eat my Feast lolly in front of the tv :D

Over and out!

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk.

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - 2 x low fat Supernoodles! Banana, 2 satsumas.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Dairy Milk choc bar 10.5, 4 rolos 4 = 14.5

Exercise - None

Today has not gone to plan at all! Well i have stayed on plan and been 100% but i have had to be flexible. I planned on chicken with oven chips and salad for tea but went to the cinema with my daughter and called to a friends so have only just got in...i'v made some Supernoodles i cannot be bothered to do anything else as i'm really tired but still starving! Also planned exercise for the evening but due to getting in late will do that workout Sunday morning instead.

I had some Supernoodles at 5pm too before we went out so i wouldn't be tempted to get a hotdog or anything, at least that's one success :D A bit too much processed pasta and noodles for today though, i need to lay off it for the weekend now.

We went to watch Paranorman and it was ace, really really enjoyed it! And that is the first time i have ever been to the cinema without buying lots of goodies to eat throughout the film.

Anyway must dash my stomach's growling!

Last edited:
Breakfast - Apple, HEXA cheese on HEXB toast.

Lunch - Soup, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken, oven chips, a big salad and salsa.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - 1/2 slice of bread with soup 3, salsa 1, oven chips 3, Feast lolly 8 = 15

Exercise - Turbofire HIIT 25 class

Oh my, my workout was so hard this morning! I'm glad i didn't attempt it last night i would not have made it through being so tired. Tomorrow is usually my day off but i will be going my Fire 55 class that i should have done this morning. The kids are out for breakfast so i have the place to myself and will be ready to go on our walk once they are home just before lunch time.

I don't feel like i'm losing weight this week for some reason, i am food optimising 100% but the last couple of weeks i've felt slimmer each morning and i'm not feeling it now at all...maybe it's because i'm on my third week now and losses are going to slow right down. We will have to see on Weds. The only thing i could improve on right now is sleep, i'v not got enough this week so far so that will be something to work on. Foos/water/exercise is all good, i've even been working on stress levels, prioritising things and just getting things done so i'm not stressed at the minute.

I have set my October goal at 10lbs, there are5 WI's during that month so it is achievable, i would be happy with 7lbs though in reality but nothing wrong with aiming high! There are 12 WI's until Christmas, i could definitely be at 11st by then (which would leave me with 15 lbs to lose over those 12 WI's...it's possible that i could even be at target if i stay focused and on plan at all times. That's what i like about SW, it's no nonsense, you stick to plan and it gets the job done!

I can't wait to take my measurements when i get my bronze body magic award at the end of week 4, i should have lost 10-12 lbs by then and i will be 1/3 the way through Turbofire too so there should be a notable difference!

Bed time for my little ones now then a film for me once i have had a quick flick through the posts. Early night too in keeping with my 'get more sleep' mission!

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Choc Allbran and HEXA milk

Lunch - Baked potato, tuna mayo and sweetcorn and big salad, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Quorn Sausages, oven chips, mushrooms and peppers with mushy pea curry sauce.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Chips 3, sausages 1, cornetto 7, mayo 1.5 = 12.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 EZ class

Last night i ended up having a Mugshot before bed, i was starving for some reason, absolutely starving! It wasn't in my head, my stomach was rumbling. Anyway i'm back to normal today thank goodness. I had a lovely sleep btw, my 2 year old didn't wake me until 10am! (That's from 8pm last night!)

The mushy pea curry sauce is quite nice, felt like i was having a chippy tea then, i will have half chips and half rice next time instead of the sausages and probably put some prawns in the sauce. I made enough for 3 portions so have popped 2 in the freezer.

I am ahead of the game this week and already looking at new recipes to try next week, really looking forward to giving the tuscan bean soup a try it looks wonderful (found it in an old SW mag). I am trying not to repeat more than two main meals in a week (usually Saturday and Monday are the same each week) so that after 3 or 4 weeks i will have a good variety to look back on and choose from, i have quite a few meals in the freezer now also.

I forgot to mention that my grocery shop on Thursday came to £55 so really pleased on that level too, i should be saving a fortune not buying takeaways and lunches at work etc.

Anyway, bed for me soon, looking forward to a new week :)

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and chicken, Mullerlight and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken pasta (pasta, chicken, passata, peppers, red onion, mushrooms, spices)

Water - 3.5 litres

Syns - WW icecream pot 3.5, Dairy Milk 10.5 = 14

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 45 EZ class

Yum yum tea was delicious! I had a mahoosive portion though, i really should have stopped 3/4 of the way through as i was full but i gave myself permission to continue because i was enjoying it so much! It was only actually 100g dry pasta though, a chicken breast and tons of superfree so i was ok after a 15 minute sit down luckily :eek: If i had eaten the equivalent in just pasta and chicken i would have been a bit ill!

I'm quite nervous for WI even though i have been 100%, like i said a few days ago, i just don't 'feel' like anythings changed this week but i shall plod on and hope for a nice suprise on Weds. I didn't go for my long walk on Sunday and we havn't been walking to school and back as much due to the terrible weather, maybe that's what the problem is...my goal for next week is to increase the walking.

I have been flicking through some old SW mags and found a recipe for Steak pie! I am having that with chips and peas next week for sure :D

Anyway, toodledoo x

Doing my diary a little earlier tonight as i'm hoping for an early night.

Breakfast - Apple, bacon and fried eggs on HEXB bread (open sandwiches)

Lunch - Jacket potato and tuna mayo with sweetcorn and a big salad, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Sausage and bean bake with HEXA cheese (chopped sausages, onion, peppers and mushrooms in baked beans topped with sliced potatos and sprinkled with cheese then baked in the oven).

Water - 3.5 litres

Syns - Sausages 1, toblerone 9, WW toffee icecream pot 3.5, mayo 1.5 = 15

Exercise - Turbofire HIIT 15 class

Tea was gorgeous, my girls wolfed it down too so bonus! They have driven me a bit potty today and if i'm honest i'm looking forward to them going to bed at 8pm :eek: It doesn't help that i'm tired but they have been at each others throats and just bickered none stop!

Going to watch Downton Abby with my Toblerone then it's an early night.

Food diary for yesterday...

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chilli and rice with a chapatti.

Water - 2 litres

Syns - Chapatti 6, Feast lolly 8, another feast lolly 8 = 22

Exercise - None

I went to WI yesterday to discover i had maintained! I was very disappointed :( I was looking at the scales thinking 'WHAT!!'...i knew i hadn't lost any weight, i could feel it all week but i still had hopes that i had been wrong. I wasn't supposed to be staying but i txt my auntie to see if she wouldn't mind watching my 2 year old until 6:30pm so i managed to stay for half an hour image therapy but unfortunately she didn't manage to get around to me. I came home all deflated! Image therapy didn't even boost my morale!

Anyway i came home and just wanted to go on a binge :sigh: But i ate my chilli that had defrosted and my Feast lolly, and i still felt like i was going to throw in the towel...so i had another lolly! :eek: As soon as i ate it i felt sick, then i told myself to get a grip!! I sat down and wrote what the possible reasons where for my STS. I havn't drank as much water as usual, i havn't done as much walking as usual, i havn't been getting much sleep and i havn't been stopping eating when i'm full. There...i took responsibility! :D I then made my meal plan for the next week and did my shopping list and just went to bed early.

I woke up today feeling tons better and with things in perspective...it was better than a gain right?!?! I think i just felt that i deserved something of a loss, but this is where i went wrong last time, i gained 1.5lbs in my third week and gave up. I'm aware of that thinking pattern this time though and i'm just going to keep going...if i stay 100% it has to work! So here i am for another week, upping my water again, extra walkimg, making sure i stop eating when full and going to bed at 10 every night! I have also dodged a binge last night, something to be proud of...i havn't had one in 3 weeks :D

I have made a beautiful Tuscan bean soup for lunch and it was delicious, i've also got beef stewing in the oven for our steak and mushroom pie for tea...yum yum!

I will update again tonight :)

Breakfast - Apple, sausage omlette with mushrooms, onion and peppers.

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup (canelloni beans, chopped toms, macaroni, onion, garlic and basil) with HEXA cheese melted on HEXB bread, followed by strawberries and Mullerlight yoghurt.

Tea - Steak and mushroom pie, chips, brocolli, carrots and sweetcorn.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Sausage 0.5, steak pie 5, chips 2.5, cornetto 7 = 15

Exercise - Turbofire class 45

I have had the nicest tea ever!! The steak and mushroom pie was gorgeous! That's the first pie i've ever made too, it was beautiful and my girls loved it too. It's in the little book of takeaways in the recent mag, i also have a similar recipe from an older magazine.

I was debating whether or not to cut my syns down to make sure i get a loss at WI but i'm going to keep them at 105 for another week incase my STS last week was due to another reason.

Tonight has been a little stressful, my 2 year old has now decided that she no longer wants to go to bed peacefully! She has had wobbles like this every 6 months or so and i'm hoping it's another phase and will stop soon. She just gets out of bed and cries at the stair gate :cry: I don't want to start lying in bed with her incase she expects it all the time but it's heartbreaking, i keep going up and lying her in bed but it's a battle of wills and she doesn't give up! This goes on for over an hour :cry:

If anyone has any advice i would be grateful!

Off to read posts then bed.

Breakfast - Apple, HEXB Allbran and HEXA milk

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and spicy chicken, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Gammon, egg, chips, peppers, mushrooms and red onion.

Water - 3 litres

Syns - Oven chips 2.5, Dairy Milk choc bar 10.5 = 13

Exercise - None

My boss brought a huge Toblerone bar back from lunch (which we both love so much!) and forced a chunk on my desk! I said no but it was plopped there anyway so i had to slip it into my bag when no one was looking! I did want it, i'll admit, i'm not that virtuous but i thought of WI and decided that i wanted a loss more! Besides i knew i would enjoy being able to spend 10.5 syns on my choccy bar which i am just about to devour once i have finished here!

Hoping to get a nice long walk in on Sunday afternoon and i have been taking the 6 flights of stairs at work, every little helps. I really really want to be in the next stone down on Weds so i need a 2lb loss to be comfortably there, although a 1.5lb would do! I did feel slimmer this morning, my stomach seems flatter too, i couldn't say this once last week so maybe this week i am actually losing some weight...fingers crossed.

Ok, that's me signing off, going to have a quick check on the posts and then eat my chocolate and watch Downton Abby :D Bliss...

Breakfast - Apple

Lunch - Tuscan bean soup, HEXA cheese melted on HEXB toast, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken, oven chips, salad and salsa. Low fat Supernoodles later in the evening.

Water - 4 litres.

Syns - chips 2.5, salsa 1, WW icecream pot 4, cornetto 7 = 14.5

Exercise - Turbofire HIIT 20 class.

I have been flitting between 3.5 and 4 syns for the WW icecream pots but i have just checked on SW website and it is 4, so although only a matter half a syn, that could have contributed to my STS last week.

I did my workout this morning and by the time i had finished and had a bath it was lunch time so i didn't see the point trying to squeeze a meal in before i was about to have lunch, i had an early tea anyway so will have some low fat supernoodles later before i have my cornetto. Little eveing feast :)

Not much to report on today, it's been a pretty quiet day, almost got rid of all my Ebay stuff, i will definitely be done by the half term holidays on 19th October.

Night!

Breakfast - Apple, Tuscan bean soup (more of a brunch!)

Lunch - HEXA cheese melted on HEXB toast, beans and bacon, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Gammon, chips, egg, pepper, onion and mushrooms.

Water - 4 litres.

Syns - Chips 2.5, Feast lolly 8, WW icecream pot 4 = 14.5

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 55 class

We went on our long walk today, the weather has been lovely! I've put loads of stuff on Ebay, cleaned the house and washed the bedding :D Very productive day indeed!

I can honestly say that i am dreading WI on Weds, i'm starting to feel like i did last week again, like i'm not losing. If that is the case on Weds then i will have to re-think a few things, cut down on syns, be extremely vigilant with the 1/3 SF rule and cut down on my portion sizes. Those are the only areas where i could possibly alter things i think. I would be so so grateful for a 2lbs loss, just to take me into the 11's, i will have to be super careful until WI now and keep on at 100%, i don't want to make any mistakes.

Good luck in the coming week everyone x

Huge well done for taking responsibility! I too have done that this week after almost blowing out on Weds night while I was out, I gave myself a talking to and stopped there and then even though was still out :)

Fingers crossed for you for Weds, I am weighing in then too and also hopeful for a nice loss to get my head straight and feel like am back on the right road again after a small gain of only half a pound totally wrecked my head???!

Huge well done for taking responsibility! I too have done that this week after almost blowing out on Weds night while I was out, I gave myself a talking to and stopped there and then even though was still out :)

Fingers crossed for you for Weds, I am weighing in then too and also hopeful for a nice loss to get my head straight and feel like am back on the right road again after a small gain of only half a pound totally wrecked my head???!

Even a STS did my head in! It's just when you know you deserve a bit better! I am proud for sticking it out another week and go you for stopping a naughty night in it's tracks...good luck for Weds, hope we both get a good loss :)

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot and spicy chicken, Mullerlight and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken pasta (the one that i eat every Monday! :rolleyes:).

Water - 4 litres.

Syns - Aero 11 = 11

Exercise - Turbofire HIIT 20 class.

Great day today SW wise, totally 100%. I piled a bit less on my plate than last Monday so wasn't bloated at all, if i can't get over this leaving food on my plate thing then i need to put less food on it!

I'm already doing my meal plan for next week, making sure it's nothing that i have had in the last couple of weeks (apart from the chicken pasta on a Monday and chicken and chips on a Saturday which is all my aunti seems to like buying the ingredients for :p), going to have the Tuscan bean soup for lunch for a few days again too because it's just delicious, and hoping to try a couple of new recipes. I'm really trying to keep things varied and interesting, i am usually such a creature of habit that it takes real effort! I will start working on some different lunches for work also in a week or two. I do really enjoy my Mugshots and chicken but they are starting to look at me strangely at work now and i want to keep chopping and changing things so that my weightloss doesn't stall.

We are off to a firework display on Saturday hopefully, going to have a filling free meal before i go because i will be so tempted by the burgers and hotdogs etc, i wish they had a jacket spud van but they don't!

Anyway, i'm off to bed soon :)

Breakfast - Apple, sardines on HEXB toast.

Lunch - Omlette (ham, mushrooms, onion, peppers) and Heinz '5 beans'.

Tea - HEXA Philli stuffed chicken breast wrapped in ham with oven chips and a big salad.

Water - 4 litres

Syns - Milk lolly 1.5, oven chips 2.5, cornetto 7 = 11

Exercise - Turbofire Fire 45 class

I am so happy that i discovered Mini milk lolly's! I had a chocolate one and it really hit the spot! Going to get some more when i do my shopping on Thursday (i buy them for the kids and they have almost all gone). I tried the Heinz 5 beans for the first time today too, i thought they were really nice although a little sweet. I usually have the reduced salt and sugar beans so i think that's why these taste so sweet! I will still buy them though i think, they have a ton of fibre in them and obviously the various types of beans are very nourishing.

I have been thinking a lot about WI today, i can't believe how fast it has come around...this week has flown by! At least i can honestly say i have been completely 100%, the only improvement i could make if i don't get a loss tomorrow is up my superfree with lunch at work, but this is only 3 meals a week so surely it can't hold me back so much? I am still working on stopping eating when i'm full too, this week has been better than last week but i would like to be able to leave food on my plate so i will continue to work on this.

I have had loads of water, done lots of exercise, had 1/3 superfree with every meal apart from 3, stuck within syns and been completely honest in my food diary so no secret eating that could sabotage my loss. It's thinking of these points that keep me positive about tomorrow, i only want 2 little pounds off, just 2! I am desperate to be 11st 'something'!! *just editing to add that i havn't been secretly eating in the weeks before this - i made it sound like i have been!*

Anyway off to read posts and the bed for me x

Lunch - Tomato Mugshot, Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries.

Tea - Chicken curry, rice and chapatti.

Water - 3 litres.

Syns - Chapatti 6, Aero 11 = 17

Exercise - None

I have 3 pieces of good news!!

- I got my bronze body magic award at WI :D
- I took my measurements this morning and have lost 1" from under bust, 1" from my hips and a whopping 2.5" from my waist! Wowza! :D
- I lost 2.5lbs at WI :D

How fab is all that?!?!!

I have now lost 10.5lbs in total over 4 weeks, aiming for 1st by 6 weeks so that's 2 weeks to lose 3.5lbs, easily do-able if i stay on track. I would love 4.5lbs off to take me to 15lbs lost which is exactly half way to my target. I still have 7.5lbs to reach my October target, which means that i need to average over 2lbs a week for the next 3 WI's, i think it is possible but i'm not putting any pressure on myself, as long as i am half way to target on that last WI on halloween then i will be happy :)

I was hoping to be at target for Christmas but i think i will be happy to be around the 11st mark, maybe a 2 or 3 pounds lower ideally to give me something to play with over Christmas, then i can concentrate on losing the last 7lbs by my birthday at the end of February. Seems much more relaxed and realistic this way rather than worrying if i can keep at 2lbs a week every single week to reach target quicker, besides, at 11st i will be a healthy weight and one i am quite comfortable at, i easily fit into a size 12, the last 7lbs are just for vanity reasons.

I have just sat and done my meal plan for next week, lots of yummy things planned, and i have made my shopping list for in the morning.

Off to catch up on posts ready then it's bed ready for a fresh SW week...here's to a good loss for all of us! xxx

sounds like your doing really well hope i can stay as motivated as i feel this week :)

Back