Chocolate Orange

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Guinevere51, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Guinevere51

Guinevere51 Full Member

Started diet today had the Chocolate Orange Bar for breakfast took one bite and :sign0137: Never have I tasted anything so bad as that,anyway I threw it out and had the strawberry shake, which wasn't too bad. Hope the soup tastes better for lunch.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i personaly love the bars but i steer clear of them as i know i could eat them all day.
    good luck with the soups, they are yuk lol :)

4. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    The bars are the best!!! I look forward to them

5. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would try them again another day! I think we build our expectations up and are then disappointed when they are not what we thought. I remember the W8 packs, the ones I hated at the start were my favourite within a few weeks! I too was disappointed by the choc orange bar but quite enjoyed the toffee nut one yesterday... They have a wierd texture!

Good luck!!

6. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..........when you have started off on Lipotrim like me and experienced the lipotrim ''flapjack'' then the bars on Exante are pure Heaven. Hope you enjoy everything else. xx

7. llh189

llh189 Member

I bought 48 toffee bars and they are vile! But, it take me ages to eat one instead of stuffing it down so oddly I feel fuller! I need CD and their bars are lush in fact to nice as scoffed loads of them as they seemed like a treat! But let's be honest if this diet was easy, we'd all give up food and live on meal replacements the pain is worth the gain........ or in our case the loss!

8. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    We're all so different, and I think our tastes change as time goes by on this diet. The chocolate orange bar is currently my favourite, and I have to ration it out over the month.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.