Chocolate shakes different?

ItIsLucy

I love the Exante chocolate shakes and have been practically living on them so far. Some Exante choc shakes I received recently have a different packet, taller, thinner. They seem to taste different and I'm gutted because I don't like the new flavour. Anyone else experienced this? Or have my taste buds just changed?!

I emailed Exante and they said they haven't changed the flavour - just the packaging. They definitely taste different though. Gutted cos I hate the new flavour. Maybe it's just a bad couple of packs.

I noticed the same, the new thinner packs have a different taste and are not as nice as the old ones.

Oh dear, I have just had 50 shakes delivered today as they're the only ones I like! I hope I still like the new flavour!!

I didn't think that the new shakes were any different... just the package has changed. Maybe I've not got very sensative taste buds!

Got new delivery last week. Not tried the chocolate yet....but I am convinced that the vanilla is different. I am addicted to having the Vanilla hot with a spoon of coffee, but feel its not as nice in the new order I have received!! X

NOOOOOOO

just got my bumper of shakes! The choc and vanilla are the new packaging!!!!! I reeeeeally hope they aren't too different as I love them both, especially the vanilla!!

Have had all my packs for today so can't try them till tomorrow now!

Anyone else tried them? I can't accept there different!!!!!!!

:(

I have to say, I haven't noticed any difference in the flavour what so ever, I do however prefer the new packaging ha ha. I do find that the chocolate shake is harder to mix, there are always lumps left at the end which I dont get with any of the other flavours, But love all flavours of the milkshakes.

I think they taste different but i prefer it, if u look the first ones i had were 47g then thwh increases to 48g and now they are 50g , and some of the ingrediants have been increased and others decreased (i compared my old packs to the new packs)

oh and me but like it so far lol

Back