Chocolate Shakes?

hi hun, i know exactly how you feel, i really loved the vanilla shakes when i first started but now when i even think about them i gag..lol must admit the chocolate and the strawberry have always been my favourite, i ordered a few of the caramel ones but havent tried them yet xx

Oooh, PM me a list of anything you have to offload! You know I'll take it all!

i just tried the caramel one and it was ok ish.. think ill try it hot and if i still dont like i doubt ill order anymore as i wasnt that keen x

I had a caramel shake hot for lunch and I wasnt exactly over joyed with the taste of it, have to say its the first shake I have had hot. It reminded me of swiss milk toffee in the pan before it sets. Will try it cold next and if that fails wont be ordering again.

I always make my chocolate shakes into a brownie type thing. Haven't drunk one in aaaaaages.

Oatmeal cookies- mix the powder with a few tsp water (hot or cold)maybe add cinnamon or nutmeg to taste. Form into a cookie shape, microwave for..... I've tried 30 secs, 15 secs, and now do 5 secs or it gets too dry but it's not very warm though!

'brownies'- same recipe (never tried adding anything though, maybe cinnamon in vanilla would be nice!), I microwave for 15 secs and it's kind of a picking-up consistancy. But to be honest I haven't done it in ages, I tend to mix the pack with a few tsp hot or cold water and eat with a spoon! Consistancy of butter icing, but doesn't last too long!

Plus extra water drank with each one to make up for it!!!!

Some people find they are a bit 'moreish', and make them hungrier but it's my fave way of having shakes and oatmeal. Hope you like them! I know people make 'crisps' out of soup but haven't tried that, I like the chicken soup just made with ground garlic!

I love chocolate shake to brownie and have it literally every day.

Back