Chocolate Tetras......

Step back from the Banana Tetra!! Leave them alone!! Like I said before, they are the 'bestest'....don't listen to the nasty Banana Tetra Haters!:p:p

Shazpaz, do u think we should start a i love banana bliss club or something!!!

Careful you don't convert too many people - there won't be any left for you!

I was getting a 3week supply of my cdc once and i was just leaving putting them in the car and her next client showed up and i heard her saying to her oh sorry no banana left..if you had of ordered them haha the poor lady didnt get any cuz i took them all!!!!!!!!!:)

Tell me about it!
I'm addicted to them! LOL I only have them now and really look forward to it, savouring every mouthfull!

I love choc tetras, and I'm going to try banana this week, but I NEVER drink them thru a straw! They are gone in 1 min flat. I pour them into a glass, and drink them slowly, make em last. Otherwise I feel like I've had nothing. I don't like banana things really, but thought I'd be adventurous. :D Get me :D:D:D

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! BANANA TETRAS ARE WRONG :D :D :D :D

Love the Choc ones though :D and even the banana shakes, especially with mix a mousse

I like them both! I always have banana in the morning :) I add water to my choc tetras to make them go further, they still taste lovely :)
I add water to both of em...much more satisfying!
Lol wrinkles.

I much prefer making myself up a chocolate shake as there is more there but i need another blender so i can leave it at work,

Try one of the new shakers.....They're the BEST..honest. Yuor CDC should stock 'em.
Im worried about trying a banana incase i dont like it and its a meal wasted!!

banana girl here too although i do like the odd choc one :) :)
Hello banan girl...just wanted to say your new avatar gives me motion sickness.:crazy:
Loved the old one though.:p
Banana tetra is lovely in coffee..... tastes like creamy coffee!
ooh haven't tried that...sounds lovely.

My curent fave is Orange winter spice made up long with coffee. Hot or cold. Really mellow.
To be contrary, the Banana Tetra's are the food of the devil. Evil tasting things!

quote]
Ha HA I have a client who called them the
Devils Own Brew.
She stated they contain little banana & definately no Bliss!

Hello banan girl...just wanted to say your new avatar gives me motion sickness.:crazy:
Loved the old one though.:p
Hi jane, yeah im sick of that cat already will be changing it back to the cat in the car tomorrow :)

Ha HA I have a client who called them the
Devils Own Brew.
She stated they contain little banana & definately no Bliss!
haha pmsl

I love the choc tetras, especially half of one in a mug and topped up with hot water, a yummy hot chocolate. Not so keen on the other shakes tho, its a good job I like some of the soups and all of the bars for variety!!!!

I just made the nicest cold drink with a tetra!

I smashed up some icecubes with a hammer - honestly! Put them in a sandwich bag first and crushed them - stuck them in a blender with the choc tetra and then some water - and whizzed it up!!

Voila - a more chocolatey milkshake - I shall be doing this more often from now on!!

I just made the nicest cold drink with a tetra!

I smashed up some icecubes with a hammer - honestly! Put them in a sandwich bag first and crushed them - stuck them in a blender with the choc tetra and then some water - and whizzed it up!!

Voila - a more chocolatey milkshake - I shall be doing this more often from now on!!

sounds yum im gonna try this this eve :)

Back