chocolate weetabix heB debate

I love these well worth the HEB + 2syns IMO. Try with hot milk yum yum.

yep i do this.....put them in bowl,put milk on,50 seconds in my microwave = heaven!!!

very,very,very moreish though!!!

Not for me at all... they taste bitter to me! Maybe I have odd taste buds! LOL x

Also lovely with a toffee fat free yogurt on the top and some banana :D. I have skimmed milk as one of my hexa's usually so when there in the house i tend to have my 2 hex b's as choccy weetabix one lot in the morning, one in the evening.

Oh fantastic.. Was wondering what the syns were for the 8 chocolate weetabix i had left!

Been thinking how i can not have milk in the morning with my cereal.. Never had yogurt with cereal.. What combinations are nice?

they are lush but think more coco than hot choc! i def need sweetner on then! but very nice with hot milk!

Wow, really pleased to hear this! I LOVE chocolate weetabix - try them with milk, warmed in the microwave for a minute or so, it really brings out the chocolatey-ness :D x

looked in the latest food directory too and theres nothing next to it to suggest that you can either.[/QUOTE said:
I've looked up items I know are hex in the food directory just to double check, but not they are not marked in there but still on the website as hex and just looked again and even hi-fi bars aren't marked so no hex's in there.

Gotta agree with you on that one Vikki - I got some last week and have fallen in love with them. lol. Not only a chocolate taste to the cereal but also tiny choc chips in them and not too sweet like the "normal" chocolate cereals. Totally worth the 2 syns IMO.

everyone is raving about this chocolate weetabix and i cant wait to try some!!! only problem is my cupboard is stuffed full of cereals atm. i might have to sqeeeeeze another one in there if they are as delish as people are saying!!!
Lauren xX

Does this include the mini choc ones? I bought them without checking first and was gonna give them to the children but if i'm allowed them i'm keeping them all to myself!! If so how much?

Ahh I think all weetabix minis are 28g
I just got the normal chocolate ones and they are lush had a green day just so I could have an extra HEXb haha had to try them
Lauren xX

laurenista said:
Ahh I think all weetabix minis are 28g
I just got the normal chocolate ones and they are lush had a green day just so I could have an extra HEXb haha had to try them
Lauren xX

Just had a bowl, wasn't sure about them at 1st but the more I had the yummier they got!!! Just found my new HE B!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back