Chocolatecat's 2010 fitness & weight loss diary!

OK,

yesterday was good but today will be even better!

hubby's away to work and I have nowt to do all day so... I'm going to clean the house then have a clear out of my bedroom and move some furniture about - that should burn a few calories!!

Food for today looks like:

B: weetabix (150)
S: fruit (100)
L: tuna salad sandwich (450)
S: yogurt & fruit (200)
D: Baked potato & cheesy beans (450) 1350cals total!

So... in there we've got 3 x dairy, 4 x fruit & veg, 2 x wholegrain and 2 x decent protein portions. Fairly balanced if you ask me!

hmmm... I've had a binge on choc already this morning :( but I'm not going to let it get me down so I will continue today as though it never happened!

Food for the rest will be:

L: tuna salad & wrap
D: slow cooked chicken & tomato stew & jeera rice

and 3 hours of ironing and a 30 min walk/jog. x

Don't worry about the chocolate hun, I'm sure you'll make up for it through the day.

I certainly don't envy your ironing, I absolutely hate ironing lol

Hope you enjoy your walk/jog, how are you finidng it?

xx

I haven't officially started yet but I did find myself enjoying walking rather than taking my car around this weekend and felt a lot better after my zumba class :)

I'm going to do W1D1 of the C25K plan this evening now that I have my trainers and no excuses :p plus, I really feel like I should burn off all that chocolate! :eek:

I'm a lazy moo but I'm finding that if I think as though I'm a thin, healthy & active person then I AM an active, healthy person :D

Thanks for reading and your input, it really helps me to keep accountable to you guys x

Good luck with your running!
I downloaded the Get Running app from Itunes, I think i'ts like the couch to 5k program, I only managed to do 3 runs before I got pain in my inner calves that didn't go away, even after resting for a couple of months. Apparently it's because I didnt run correctly, I ran more on the balls of my feet and this can cause strain, so becareful and make sure you run correctly!

Oh and the first time I ran for 10 mintues I thought I was going to die, by the third time I was fine apart from my calves!

Food for today:

B: weetabix & fruit (200)
L: cheese & tomato wrap (400)
S: home-made yoghurt & fruit smoothie (300)
D: home-made pork chilli mince with jeera rice (450)
S: slice of toast (150)

I will do my Claire Richards aerobics DVD today plus a few hours ironing this afternoon. I just can't get the motivation to get outside & jog!:eek:

Food for today:

B: weetabix & yogurt (300)
S: turkey wrap (300)
L: ww ocean pie (200)
S: malt loaf & butter (150)
D: homemade chicken curry, rice & salad (400)

1350 cals

maybe a yogurt or fruit later to make it up to 1450 :)

Back