cholesterol

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
at my doctors check today my cholesterol levels came back......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

she told me that the average person has a cholesterol level of 5.5-6.5

i have a cholesterol level of 3.5 :eek::eek::eek::eek:
i was really shocked as to why its so low, i had the blood tests took before i started dieting...she said its something to be proud of :rolleyes:

I think she's got her averages a bit off to be honest, bunny. Apparently we should be aiming for a level UNDER 5 and preferably under 4. Unfortunately for some the level has more to do with genetics than diet, although diet plays its part too. Anyway, 3.5 is just about right so that's great.

KB x

I think she's got her averages a bit off to be honest, bunny. Apparently we should be aiming for a level UNDER 5 and preferably under 4. Unfortunately for some the level has more to do with genetics than diet, although diet plays its part too. Anyway, 3.5 is just about right so that's great.

KB x

Hi Kitty,what she was saying is the average person whos been tested has an average of 5.5-6.5...with the aim of getting below that..i shouldve probably put that in my post :)

hope all is well with you! xoxo

Well done on the cholesteral level wondering if I should get mine checked? Very curious now.

i had a whole heap of blood took a few weeks ago,that was one of them..i think boots or one of the pharmacies do a check :confused:

Mine was 3.7 last time it was checked. So yeah I might be red in everything else but at least I had good cholesterol! :D

well done thats fab!

Back