Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Day 10 cont.

Evening meal. Bit of a street for Mrs 8391 and myself, first night off together in a while so we had the pasta carbonara and I went wild. I added 4 prawns to each packet. It was fantastic.

Naughty but nice.

Wow, prawns. I bet it was delicious!

It was, just a one off treat though.

It sounds nice to have someone to share Exante with at home, glad it's going well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Chris!

Exercise goals are great. You should get to 10k in no time and sub 60 is doable.

Do you do interval training? That might help. Fast for 1 min, normal for 2. You can play about with the fast/normal times. That's a good way of getting faster. I know ur under 10min miling at the moment but it'll help when you increase ur miles.

Do u do any cross training? (apart from weights)

Do you have a nearby parkrun? They are timed 5ks on a sat or sun every week, which everyone raves about. I must find one near to me.

I'm supposed to do the London marathon but think I will have to defer my place. Ill never get to 26.2 between now n April without doing serious damage. I've ran few marathons before (last one chester 2012, so i know whats involved) Already have an injury. My goal is triathlons which run from June to September. Done a few of these too so I know that the training won't worsen my injury. Olympic distance is 1m swim, 25m bike, 6m run and sprint is 1/2m swim, 12m bike, 3m run. That should get me fit but not knacker knees and hips. First goal us to reduce weight a bit.

When are you going to book a 10k? You'll love it!

Have a nice day :)

TH I will start interval training once I get back from Vietnam. For the moment I want to try and stay steady state with as low a heart rate as I can. Once I come off TS and increase my calories I will start increasing the pace.

My plan is to increase the distance by 1 km every 2 weeks, once I get upto 8 or 9 I will prob drop the distance on 1 or 2 of the days.

No I haven't enrolled yet waiting for the new posting plot to come out so I know where I will be next year.

Day 11

Sat at home supervising a bedroom fitter.

Breakfast, chocolate shake, 11:00

LOL Are you a good supervisor Chris. The curry has just arrived. Cant wait to try it tonight. I'll let you know if it gets the thumbs up.

Day 11 cont

Bedroom fitter has finished,

Lunch: Had the veg soup. 15:00

Been feeling dizzy all day, hopefully the soup will help. No exercise today not worth the risk.

Hope you're feeling better soon Chris. It's probably a good idea not to exercise when you feel like that but sounds like you're having a good diet day :)

Not really, it's just now and again normally just after I stand up.

Had Veg soup for lunch.

And shepherd's pie for tea.

Off to bed now hopefully feel better tomorrow.

Hope today is a dizzy free day for you Chris. Take it easy. I felt like that on one of my runs last time I did VLCD and had to lie down with my legs elevated against a tree. Not a good look. Fingers crossed that u regain equilibrium.

Feeling much better today thanks,

Day 12

On the road with work today, so planning on 2 shakes, but have a bar just incase.

Glad to see you are feeling better today. This diet can be quite hard on us at times can't it. Good that you had a bit of a rest yesterday. Have a good day.

Had the shepherd's pie today with a touch of cayenne pepper & decided I prefer that to the curry. Its the closest to a normal meal out of all the exante packs so will get more of those instead of the curry. How has your day gone?

Glad you're feeling better today Chris

Back