Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

So it all paid off Chris, brilliant 1st week loss. Great to hear your wife is still sticking with it too . I think I will order the curry (I tried the slim & save one but wasn't keen. Another one that had a b of an after taste. Perhaps the exante one is better. I do love a curry. Hope the day goes well for you both.

Day 8 Cont

Breakfast - : 1/2 porridge with 1 tsp of chocolate shake.

Lunch - : full vanilla shake with 2 shots of nespresso coffee

New Drink - : I tried the Bouillon I bought yesterday, not bad.

Evening Meal - : Red Bean Chiili, added some fresh corriander and it tasted fab. The beans are still a bit hard even after soaking the mix for longer.

Mrs 8391 still struggling with all the meals, I will probably swap some of my shakes for some of her meals.

Last edited:
Meh, Monday morning, Day 9 and I don't want to get up. Must find some motivation.

Coffee made hopefully it will help.

Coffee helped, kids up, Mrs 8391 off to work, just about to jump in the shower. Will have A&C porridge in work about 9:00.

Have a slimming day everyone.

Last edited:
Well done Mrs 8391 for 4lbs loss. It's all in the right direction!
I hope today is good for you both :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 9

Breakfast - : had the porridge at 10:00 still OK.

Lunch - : 500ml of Boullion as a drink.

Mid Afternoon -: Planning on having a toffee shake after my run.

Last edited:
Went to the Gym for my run did 5km in 29.13 so feeling good. Returned to the office and made up my Toffee shake, Finding it nicer without the coffee.

Last edited:
Day 9 Evening Meal : - Shepherds Pie, added extra mint and some black and red pepper, just what the doctor ordered.

Feeling good roll on Day 10

Added some extra exercise goals to my list.

Well done Chris. You're well and truly in the zone!

Trying hard lynne, I guess I'm not 100% TS as I add 3 chopped chestnut mushrooms to most of the meals, but I can stop there so no mad spiral. Guess 3 mushrooms can't do too much damage.

Last edited:
Can't see 3 mushrooms making any significant difference Chris. I think you're doing really well.

Well done Chris, hope you have another good day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Chris just read your diary. I'll be honest it made me giggle, your excellent coffee description is great. What a fab loss so far, I weigh in tomorrow, eek.

Today is a good day!!!!

Peggy

Day 10

Thanks for all the support it's been a great help.

Breakfast- : Chocolate porridge full porridge 2 tsp of chocolate shake. 11:00 just off to make it now, busy morning in work only just realised the time.

TH the exersice goals are 10km in under 60mins by end of March and to compete in a 10k next year.

Last edited:
Your chocolate porridge sounds intriguing. I often mix half porridge with half vanilla or banana shake coz it makes it really thick and quite foamy which I like. Not overly keen on the choc shakes so i might try that to dilute them a bit.

Hi Chris , hope your day continues to go well. I'm still waiting for that curry to arrive !!

Day 10 Cont

Been to the Gym another 5k done, this time 28m48s. I plan on upping to 6k per day next week.

Not had anything else to eat yet not felt the need, might have half a bar after tea as a pudding.

Last edited:
Back