Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Hopfully, still feeling quite hungry but just putting up with it. Will check the magic pink stick tommorow, but with the exercise it should be tomorrow or the day after.

Having read your new diary I dont know what to do about WI, Mrs 8391 was going to join me but bailed on day 1, she felt rubbish all day and then TOTM hit at teatime which sort of explained it. I dont need the support this time I can crack on by myself. Just need to decide if I need to WI weekly or not? AAARRRGGGGG decisions decisions.

Having read your new diary I dont know what to do about WI, Mrs 8391 was going to join me but bailed on day 1, she felt rubbish all day and then TOTM hit at teatime which sort of explained it. I dont need the support this time I can crack on by myself. Just need to decide if I need to WI weekly or not? AAARRRGGGGG decisions decisions.

Go with what feels right. If u know ur gonna get p'd off then stay away from scales. It's sometimes nice to have a surprise. Just be good and stick to it :)

Forgot how hard I found getting up last time. Really can't be bothered to get out of bed.

Legs feel sore from running yesterday, lets hope the ketosis kicks in soon I could do with the help.

Chocolate Shake
Veg soup with curry powder
Red Bean Chilli

I will split the shake in half again.

Your doing great Chris every time you think of a negative try and counter the thought with something positive, its hard to keep up normal exercise in the first few days until Ketosis so don't beat yourself up. I have decided to weigh daily,I've downloaded an app called Happy Scales which is supposed to be helpful to see the bigger picture when you have stagnant/upward fluctuation on the scales, i like it so far. Im trying to tell myself 'dont think just bloomin do it!' Not sure if that helps

Sorted now, once I'm up I',m OK.

Sat at work having the first half of my shake with a shot of coffee in it.:)

Well done Chris. Has ketosis arrived tonight x

Can't find the sticks so cant check, felt hungry tonight whilst cooking for the family so not to sure will see what tomorrow brings.

Had the chilli for tea, forgot how hard the beans are even after a good soak.

Can't find the sticks so cant check, felt hungry tonight whilst cooking for the family so not to sure will see what tomorrow brings. Had the chilli for tea, forgot how hard the beans are even after a good soak.

I used to whack them in microwave for another minute or two after the initial blast. Hard cooking for others especially when I'd automatically taste for flavour n seasoning...

Same here, I made a mascapone sauce yesterday and couldnt scrap the last of the mascapone off the spoon, no body wanted to lick it clean but it felt such a waste to wash it away. I was good and plunged it into dirty dish water before I got to tempted.

Day 4,

Up and about, full of cold, dont want to risk strepsils.

Shirt ironed for me, trousers ironed for Daughter No1,

About to jump in bath, then off to work.

Chocolate shake today(Yeah my fav)
Thai Soup
Pasta Carbonara(will prob add a few mushrooms)

2 miles or 3k on the treadmill(depends which one is free)

Have a good day everyone catch you all laters.

Bit of a downer getting a cold. Hope it clears quickly for you Chris .

Well no run but sticking to plan, got some painkillers today and some olbas oil. Just tomorrow to do then I can veg for the weekend.

Really wanted to eat with the family tonight, but resisted the urge.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Took the day off work today as still full of cold.

Strawberry shake at 10(first time and not too bad)
Tomato soup
Shepherd's Pie(still as nice as I remember)

Still drinking lots so can't wait for WI on Monday.

Sent from my HTC One X+

That cold has got to break soon Chris. Well done on another good diet day.

Well felt a bit better today, cold is starting to clear.

Had 2 shakea today and curry.

Plus 1 litre of iced peach tea.

And another 1.5 litres of water

Back