Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Oh my gosh, sorry just realised why the thread came up on current feed, because you've already said how the week went lol! Sorry I'll get used to this soon! :) xx

Do not hang your head in shame. You're here aren't you? Stand tall...

Welcome to Judd! It is def easier knowing there's food available. It will fit in better with ur family and lifestyle and you will probs have more energy for gym and running. I found that I missed plain old food. Like getting stick into an iceberg lettuce!

Hope u have a good day :)

Well today was a UD so had seafood pasta, really nice.

Mrs 8391 is off tomorrow but working Saturday so I'm going for another UD with Sat as a DD.

Down Day today,

chocolate/toffee shake with a spoon of coffee,

Evening meal, Pasta carbonara with tuna & salmon.

UD,

The upside of JUDDD, a really nice sunday dinner. ready for a DD tomorrow.

Feeling really good. Need to hit the guy tomorrow. Went on Thursday and did 6Km in 32 mins

Will do,

I didn't find it as hard to get back into as I thought i might. Looking to get some nice runs in next spring when the weather is nice. Going to stick with the treadmill now and keep my fitness up then smash the miles both running and cycling next year.

Will do, I didn't find it as hard to get back into as I thought i might. Looking to get some nice runs in next spring when the weather is nice. Going to stick with the treadmill now and keep my fitness up then smash the miles both running and cycling next year.

Sounds like a good plan. It's good to mix it up between running n bike. Are u going to sign up for some events?

I think u should get yourself out in the cold and rain! That's where I've been this evening. In rain, no coat, just tshirt. Was borderline cold!

Enjoy :)

Yeah, I felt a little hungry, but just looking forward to bacon tomorrow.

I just have it was fab. Grilled chicken in a nandos sauce for tea.

Well changed my WI day to a Thursday, Mon & Wed are always DD, lost 4lb:D.

That means my existing weights in my Sigblock are wrong. as I'm now 101.5. I use the Wii fit so it tracks the loss and gives the weight. not sure where I went wrong.
Pleased with the loss, wanted to show that JUDDD workes but going to set the weekly loss as 0.5 kg to even things out.

UD today and Mrs 8391 fancies Fish & Chips after Daughter 1's parents evening.

Have a fab day everyone

Is that 4lb this week Chris ? That's good seeing as you are having some food.

Is that 4lb this week Chris ? That's good seeing as you are having some food.

Not sure Susie the Wii said -4lb since last Monday so 10 days.

Will get a better idea next Thursday.

Back