Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Ah Thanks T missed you too, just cant seem to get into the zone but its not helping having no fridge ..... had to throw loads of stuff away just doesn't smell right! I will feel much better once I'm back at work when my routine runs like clock work. I'm baking muffins tomorrow and looking forward to them.

i love my Wii fit!! not been on it for a while you have just reminded me that i should get it out again. Couple of laps around the island and some arm flapping should add up to the prescribed dose of exercise x

It takes a certain type of person to exercise vigorously in their front room. It's not the exhibitionism I lack, it's the motivation. If I build virtually falling into a gym into my daily movements(ie I'm going to trip over the doorstep) it happens, if there's any possibility of distraction it doesn't. So only invest if you know there's a hole in your time at home just waiting to be filled with something to do! That's my advice, but maybe you're different!

I hope you get your food storage sorted soon. I'm ready to give you a hand back onto the bus as soon as you need it xx

It takes a certain type of person to exercise vigorously in their front room. It's not the exhibitionism I lack, it's the motivation. If I build virtually falling into a gym into my daily movements(ie I'm going to trip over the doorstep) it happens, if there's any possibility of distraction it doesn't. So only invest if you know there's a hole in your time at home just waiting to be filled with something to do! That's my advice, but maybe you're different!

I hope you get your food storage sorted soon. I'm ready to give you a hand back onto the bus as soon as you need it xx

Sara, It is my daughter who desperately wants one so I'm just going with the flow. TBH going to a gym would be my worst nightmare. I'm more likely to do exercise in my own lounge with my very pushy daughter. As you know I love walking but its a bit difficult at the moment.

Ring the bell Sara when your here I am on the bus today ........... front seat please LOL

I'm going to start a new diary, I can always pretend I didn't fail miserably at Conso! so it will be a new start and a new year!

Back