Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Gosh Chris you have been in the wars! Ooh those feet sound painful. Hope you get some relief, it must have really messed up your walking. About 10 years ago after a long hike resulted in a swollen foot, I discovered I had an extra bone in my foot; apparently horses have them (which caused my family much amusement because they'd always said I was too horsey!) I'm afraid only an operation cured the problem, but its all ok now and I'm sure yours will settle its just such a pain whilst its going on.

Ah the weight thing. Your right numbers not strictly the issue, and it can't be that bad if you are still in size 14. I'm in size 14 too, and we're the same height so it's not too bad at all. Paticularly when you think where we started. And tomorrow's another day...
Happy new year and see you soon, mm friend!

Thanks ST hopefully my poorly feet will be sorted from this Monday as I go for the cortisone injections in them, as you can imagine I'm not looking forward to 4 big needles going in between my toes! =( lets hope it can sort the problem out. The consultant said Morton's Neuroma is very difficult to treat so we shall see.

Talking about extra bones I was born with an extra pair of ribs. My Dad would have said it was because I was so lanky (he was 6' 4") LOL.

Wed 2/1
Back into the MM fold, feels like I've never been away.

Shopping and other very boring stuff planned for today. I'm back in work Friday morning for staff training (OFSTED expected) off Monday for hospital appointment for my poorly feet then back Tuesday (depending on said feet) so festivities over for another year. 2013 here we come MM friends. The damage is not as bad as expected and if Dukan has taught me anything it is 'that I can do something about it' ....... so that's what I'm going to do! No numbers this time except in my head diary. I will know with my clothes and a pair of next jeans that are very very extremely snug!

today: oatbran in yoghurt, turkey omelette, chicken, xl mince something and any other protein I can find in the house.

Good luck Chris, youll be a comfortable 14 again in no time xxx:D

Great to see you back x

Great start Chris xxx and your 30 mins walk xxx

How was today Mrs R??? All good I hope xxxx

Happy New Year, Chris! Your funny and wise comments have been missed since the summer, and it has sounded like all work and no play for you, so it's great to have you back. Best of luck getting back to where you want to be weight-wise and staying there for 2013 xx

Thank you Sara hope you are OK too x

Life of Pi? Want to see that too but then also want to see Les Mis - will need a day at the cinema to be honest! Hope today was good lovely and you managed a full Dukan friendly day! x

Life of Pi? Want to see that too but then also want to see Les Mis - will need a day at the cinema to be honest! Hope today was good lovely and you managed a full Dukan friendly day! x

Thanks I'm trying to get back to it 110% but think it will take a bit longer than a few days tbh. Fridge/Freezer packed in so having to go out everyday for supplies. AND of course skint after Christmas, would love to go and buy some nice steak from the farm shop but would need another mortgage! LOL so its chicken for now until payday.

Yep Life of Pi was very good especially Richard Parker. We are going to see Les Mis too as we like Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman. Rebecca and I love going to the cinema.

£10 to see a 3D film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting an expensive couple of hours out xxx Chris have you tried Beckys salt and pepper chicken ? If not your in for a treat xxx DUKAN good Saturday to you xxx

I fancy seeing that film, so you'd recommend it then ?

We are thinking of buying a Wii for exercise does anyone have one and do you think they are worth £100 plus any advice please :)

We are thinking of buying a Wii for exercise does anyone have one and do you think they are worth £100 plus any advice please :)

We've got one Chris and it's fab. You can certainly work up a sweat with it! You really need a Wii fit board too.

P x

Chris I have a Wii if you want one second hand - bought it last year and haven't used it at all!!!!! Impulse buy - has loads of stuff with it if you are interested!!!! including wii fit and the board!!! LOL!
Keep hanging in there with regards to getting back on the bus 100% - silly things keep catching me out and I almost crumble but knowing how rubbish I will feel if I don't do it is keeping me motivated at the moment and the fact that none of my clothes fit and darned if I am gonna buy a whole new wardrobe again though I must admit to buying a few things bigger but honestly nothing fitted!!!!! Feeling much better after three days on plan - just gotta keep my head down and stick with it but yet to do a PP day!!! LOL! Soo good to have you back Chris - missed you loads Mrs R!

Back