Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Hey how you doing? Windy here and lots of wet stuff - but the rest is still the same! Getting really annoyed that I can't get below 11st this year, despite efforts. What is the key?

I'm good, thank you ST. Weather awful here but nowhere near as bad as the people who are coping with the floods down south. No flooding but a few trees down. No idea what the key is except keep on going love X

Back to dukan and this is my third week. Going very well but no idea how much Ive lost as I'm only weighing next week. Don't want to be on and off the scales like a yo yo.
Today I've had muffins, cottage cheese, boiled egg wrapped in xl pork mince (delish) & beef so extra stuffed but enough room for a muffin and sf jelly :)

Good for you... while the scales can be motivating, they can also bring us down so staying off them is a great thing for those who can!

it is tempting to just hop on but looking forward to early Tuesday morning to see how well I've done. I can't have tried any harder food wise but the weather has been awful and I am a fair weather walker. Its actually sun shining today but really cold, so the trainers are out and scarf. Persuaded my daughter to join me. :)

yesterday
muffins, steak, ham, yoghurt, egg

today
muffins, low fat bacon & eggs in tomatoes, out for a meal tonight to a steak restaurant so that will be fine will have salad & veg.
x

meal out wasn't fine for dukan (chinese) but we shall see when I weigh. Didnt stuff myself, didn't have rice or alcohol so fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad.

oooo... i miss chinese!

best of luck for tuesday!

I did get weighed last Tuesday and I had lost 10lbs in 4 weeks. Very chuffed to say the least.

Quite like the excitement now of not weighing and then its a lovely surprise! So next weigh in will be around the 25th March :)

Fabulous loss Chris xxx:D

Impressed! Pretty good and I wish I could say the same. But since I'm on holiday next week it's probably not going to happen so ill just store up the good intentions and the will power etc til I come back. By which time you'll have lost some more, well done you.

I did get weighed last Tuesday and I had lost 10lbs in 4 weeks. Very chuffed to say the least.

Quite like the excitement now of not weighing and then its a lovely surprise! So next weigh in will be around the 25th March :)

:party0038:

well done!

how much do you have to lose?

Impressed! Pretty good and I wish I could say the same. But since I'm on holiday next week it's probably not going to happen so ill just store up the good intentions and the will power etc til I come back. By which time you'll have lost some more, well done you.

just enjoy your hols ST time to sort once your back :) x

Excellent loss, Chris, and I think it's a great thing to stay off the scales... I'm consciously avoiding them when I can and it's true that it's great not to see too many fluctuations. Having said that, I did get on this morning which was daft just before official weigh in tomorrow.

The weather is lovely at the moment. Are you walking again?
I did tell you that we were coming over to catch a glimpse of the Tour de France on the Cambs to London leg, didn't I?

Back