Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Oh Chris hope your tooth gets sorted , hubby going through the same trouble too, hes on a second course of antibiotics. Nothing worse than toothache. Cx

thanks CP I will go to the dentist on Monday its just up the road from where I work .............. hope I can get to sleep tonight

That is rubbish Chris, I hope you can get it sorted on MOnday and that you find something to eat in comfort tonight....... Sleep tite.. x

Ughh, toothache is awful - especially at the weekends. Sympathies, hope you slept ok. Dose upon as many painkillers as possible. x

O Hun just cought up ...you poor thing it's pure hell toothache ....nearly Monday and you can get it sorted ...but have you not got an emergency dentist I had to use it once as the pain was unbearable and I'm so glad I did got the antibiotics before I could get to my dentist x

O Hun just cought up ...you poor thing it's pure hell toothache ....nearly Monday and you can get it sorted ...but have you not got an emergency dentist I had to use it once as the pain was unbearable and I'm so glad I did got the antibiotics before I could get to my dentist x

Im ok thanks Red I can manage until tomorrow. Think the co - codamol are knocking me off too............. a lazy day I think today. My lovely girl is now on the plane going to Egypt. Each time she goes away she gets upset dont know what she would be like if she emigrated - LOL

Meal ok last night didnt enjoy it as much as usual but the rest of my little family did. Strange I could have had anything I wanted but chose fish, I did have mashed potato (no chewing) but won't bother with that again it tasted bitter!

Have a good dukan Sunday xxx

Afternoon Chris hope you were not cry too lol, Im curious you said the mashed potatos were bitter.....do you think your taste buds have changed or just a bad mash?????

hi Sid No, no tears would have made her worse she is just a big softy like her Mum - think im just not used to potato tbh - although my mouth is not exactly in tip top condition will be glad when tomorrow comes

Good luck tomorrow Chris - your daughter is lucky getting away from the blimmin rain!! xxx

Its now official - Im bloody fed up of football would rather watch paint dry ................... roll on Tour de France, Wimbledon and the Olympics - going for a bath and doing my nails bored out of my tree here.

Thanks T will be glad to get in the dentist hope its anti biotics - its so painful just to open my mouth hardly had anything to eat today just cant be bothered - sorry im being miserable, im usually not so soft so it must be bad :(

:(!!!! Bad Mr R!!!! LOL!

same hear football, football, football......I think toothache must be at the top of the ranking list of pain xxx;)

Monday 18/6 PV
Up early had a restless night with this stupid wisdom tooth, co-codamol is only just taking the edge of it, hope it can get sorted later I will be on that phone like a ferret up/down a drainpipe at 8.30 this morning. I will have to scive off work for half an hour. I made myself cottage pie last night while MrR and our Michael had roast pork etc. Had to force it down really, off eating at the moment. Tablets causing transition issues too.

My daughter arrived in Egypt yesterday afternoon and she says hotel is stunning and staff seem nice. Do hope she has a good time and they both enjoy it as they deserve it for all the hard work getting through Uni. Results on the 22/6 so fingers crossed its a 2:1.

Hope everone is tip top Dukan and has had a good weekend xxx

Hope today brings an end to the pain Chris... Lovely that all is good in Egypt - like you say - she deserves it! Fingers crossed you can start to eat again!

Fingers crossed they fit you in as early as possible and those antibiotics start to kick in and get rid of the infection. Hope the swelling goes down quickly too...

Back