Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

CHRISR said:
1/8 PV
A good afternoon watching Mr Wiggins become the Olympic champion - fab knowing we have a famous villager living here - nobody really bothers him either except I just gawp at him ;) fantastic achievement for him and his family.

Muffins, ham & eggs, chilli, green beans and salad - finding dukan hard at the moment, dont know why ive nothing to worry about so ............

Going to my florist/friend/colleague tomorrow to help make an order for wedding flowers so looking forward to that. There is only so much housework one can do! and im getting fed up of it. Yeh the house is clean but then with a blink of an eye it wants doing again.

hope everyone is having a good day x

the saying is right Chris. ......a womans work is never done. Mr Wiggins needs a village party to celebrate xxx your menu looks great and enjoy time with you friend..and of course the olympics.

Did you have a good day with your friend ? x

Did you have a good day with your friend ? x

Good day thanks Jo, 14 table centres, wedding party flowers and 100 buttonholes later ............ back ache standing all day but loved it. Love my friend and will help whenever she needs me even though 'Im not a florist' (standing joke between the two of us)

x

Saturday
Not had much time the past few days with being busy gadding about, out yesterday with another friend. Made her a necklace and she loved it.

Four more weeks of being a lady of leisure and then its back for another academic year. The holidays are flying by as usual .............. we have a golden postbox in the village looks very nice from a distance, think royal mail could have put another coat of paint on it! I'm sure Mr Wiggins will appreciate the gesture - LOL.

Im trying to get to grips with my regime and think Im dukan winning x have a good weekend girls

CHRISR said:
Good day thanks Jo, 14 table centres, wedding party flowers and 100 buttonholes later ............ back ache standing all day but loved it. Love my friend and will help whenever she needs me even though 'Im not a florist' (standing joke between the two of us)

x

Hello stranger. How's conso? And are you loving our team gb....they are doing great. Shame about becky bronze in swimming she's a lovely girl xxx

Hello stranger. How's conso? And are you loving our team gb....they are doing great. Shame about becky bronze in swimming she's a lovely girl xxx

Hiya Sid yep still loving the Olympics especially the cycle track more today and tomorrow then thats it for the cycling :( will keep an eye on the athletics but wont be as glued to the TV. My eyebrows need threading !!! LOL

Im back to cruise for a few weeks to see if I can get my blasted head in gear ............ dont want to worry you but it is so hard. Not done anything major, I dont drink so thats not a problem for me or carbs for that matter its just sugar again rearing its ugly head ..........

CHRISR said:
Hiya Sid yep still loving the Olympics especially the cycle track more today and tomorrow then thats it for the cycling :( will keep an eye on the athletics but wont be as glued to the TV. My eyebrows need threading !!! LOL

Im back to cruise for a few weeks to see if I can get my blasted head in gear ............ dont want to worry you but it is so hard. Not done anything major, I dont drink so thats not a problem for me or carbs for that matter its just sugar again rearing its ugly head ..........

No one said it would be easy Chris, but hopfully we still in cruise will learn from you girls in conso . Returning to cruise for a couple of weeks seems a good idea......like a retreat xxx keep strong xxx

im witth you every step of the way chris... sugar is the work of satan ;) so is bread lol

Hi Chris, are you doing every second day PP/PV? Do you mind me asking why? Have a few lbs crept up on you? Fingers crossed....

Are you serious about the gold postbox? That just brought a tear to my eye!

How about the 2 extra Goldstein today Chris? Those guys are amazing! Jx

OMG loving the postbox........ WHY is conso soooo hard Chris????? I ate a crisp today - couldn't stop myself from reaching and taking one........This is supposed to be the easier bit but like you and Ellie it is blimmin annoyingly tough!!! LOL. Flowers sounds amazing. What's your plan for the coming week? x

lol but why a post box?? is he a postman? what is the link? i dont get it!
ha ha ha a post box of all things

Each olympic gold medal winner in the country will have a gold postbox in the town/village where they live to honour their achievement plus a royal mail stamp will be printed.

OMG loving the postbox........ WHY is conso soooo hard Chris????? I ate a crisp today - couldn't stop myself from reaching and taking one........This is supposed to be the easier bit but like you and Ellie it is blimmin annoyingly tough!!! LOL. Flowers sounds amazing. What's your plan for the coming week? x

Willpower! In cruise you think the demons are sorted but no they are still there just waiting ............ very tough. But that doesnt mean I've given in - no way, these demons are not getting the better of me I've just got a bigger fight on my hands at the moment. Difficult to get back into PP/PV.

This coming week, erm, out tomorrow with my two offspring shopping in our local town, child no 1 and I need our eyebrows threaded. Tuesday going to spend the day with a friend who's Dad passed away a few weeks ago, Wednesday fingers crossed walking with my brother, Thursday friend here for the day - lunch out/shopping and late night appointment to see my lovely hairdresser James, desperate for a hair cut. Friday think I'd better do some housework :( but might just get an invite to do something a bit more interesting from somebody if thats the case then the boring stuff can wait! LOL.

just had a light bulb moment - I feel sh1t because Ive been having sh1t. Sugar is SATAN'S POISON!!! right thats it Ellie will send a virtual kick up my backside, everyone is welcome to send as many kicks as possible.

I CAN do this, so im off for a shower, trainers on while the sun is shining for a 4 mile walk with MrR (he doesnt know it yet) See you later have a good Olympic DUKAN day ;) wonder if our Bradley wants to be my personal trainer in his spare time - shame bikes and me dont get on.

PV muffins, baked eggs in toms, braised steak casserole, carrot & turnip.

I completely agree about sugar, it's so addictive, and once something sugary has passed your lips you just need more and more!!!

Enjoy your walk in the sun, it's raining here!

just got back walked 5 miles in warm sunshine alas its now thunder, lightning and yeh you've guessed it rain!

Feel so much better today, more energised and dukan positive :D:D:D Wedding to go to on the 17th so I have a mini target in mind - going to have a look for another dress I think

Back