Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Ive had a lovely day with my 2 lovely friends - dont feel 100% tho think if i did have TOTM it would be this week. I no longer have the dreaded monthlys but still can get PMT and the 'cant stop eating' mood. I havent done this because i am fighting it, i just dont feel as right as I should do. Hope I feel better by weekend. Dont want to stray from Dukan but its taking all my willpower to stay strong :(

Just had a thought because im not eating rubbish I know what is wrong with me if you get my meaning and i can do something about it - go to bed this minute !!!

Last edited:
Ive had a lovely day with my 2 lovely friends - dont feel 100% tho think if i did have TOTM it would be this week. I no longer have the dreaded monthlys but still can get PMT and the 'cant stop eating' mood. I havent done this because i am fighting it, i just dont feel as right as I should do. Hope I feel better by weekend. Dont want to stray from Dukan but its taking all my willpower to stay strong :(

Just had a thought because im not eating rubbish I know what is wrong with me if you get my meaning and i can do something about it - go to bed this minute !!!

Sending you keep strong vibes!:character00116:

Each time you get the dreaded munchies think of a reason why you want to be slim, think of how the extra weight made you unhappy and think about how brilliant you are to have lost 9lbs already.

You can do it! Xx :)

Stay strong!!! You know you can do it :D Just picture your goal and trying on all those gorgeous outfits with your daughter in December. Christmas parties with you wearing something amazing rather than whatever fits (or is that just me??).

You will feel GORGEOUS and no nibbles now will ever make you feel that good. In fact, you will be so annoyed, really not worth it.

xx

Hi Couteaux Thank you - Im fine not had 1 nibble of anything I shouldnt have - ive cut out a new bag to sew tomorrow - so I will be ok tomorrow too :)

friday 12/8 PP
Weather rubbish again not done much walking to be honest i wear specs so I hate walking in the rain because I cant see - feel so much better so plenty of jobs done today means a relaxing weekend. Hope to get walking along the canal too if this blasted rain would stop!

Saturday 13/8 PP want to have veg tomorrow
Spending the morning looking for a holiday hopefully to Kefalonia - fed up of this awful weather im back to work in 3 weeks so want to feel the sun on my face. Although I keep thinking what about my dukan lifestyle - I can only try my best, hubbie needs a rest from his hectic job.
Not a bad week even though ive felt a bit off but ive been very strong :) we shall see on the scales tomorrow i dont feel any different from last week so im thinking i will have sts or a slight gain. In previous diets i have always gained every 4 weeks (even though I dont have totm still get those horrible feelings) we shall see when i get on the old scales tomorrow :) have a good weekend everyone

Sunday 14/8 weigh in day

- 1 :) which is fab its been a funny week. Not exactly craved anything but wanted something other than Dukan - wierd. Not felt my usual self - But ....... Ive been strong!!!!!!
Not done much walking because of this awful weather but I have decided I HAVE to walk even if I cant see where Im going.
10lbs lost in 3.4 weeks - I CANNOT TELL U HOW CHUFFED I AM

Last edited:
Sunday 14/8 weigh in day

- 1 :) which is fab its been a funny week. Not exactly craved anything but wanted something other than Dukan - wierd. Not felt my usual self - But ....... Ive been strong!!!!!!
Not done much walking because of this awful weather but I have decided I HAVE to walk even if I cant see where Im going.
10lbs lost in 3.4 weeks - I CANNOT TELL U HOW CHUFFED I AM

Well done on being strong - when I have to wear glasses to give my eyes a rest from contact lenses I wear a baseball cap for walking. The brim keeps most of the rain off.

Well done on the 10lb loss, you'll be at a stone in no time. Just think every pound lost is one less 'bag of sugar' that you have to carry around every day! :) Xx

PS. Did you book the holiday. I was in Kefalonia about 5 years ago - idyllic!

Well done Chris! I haven't been to Kefalonia, I was on it's sister island Zakynthos (Zante) 3 times and I loved it! I know that Kefalonia is very beautiful, parts of Captain Corelli's Mandolin have been filmed there and apparently it's a very idyllic island so you will enjoy it there very much! Weather's always nice in that region too and food's great, lot's of fresh fish and chicken so no worries re your diet :) x

Well done on another pound off Chris!
You'll hit that stone mark in no time! :)

Not booked anything as yet they are so expensive - keep thinking of the jobs we could do with the money! We love the greek isles especially Kefalonia we've been twice so far. We have seen a holiday to Kyrenia Northern Cyprus (Turkey) so not sure yet might just be new PVC windows and paving in the back garden!

Had a long walk today my OH thinks about 8 miles no wonder im shattered - he's just said 'shall we go for another walk while the sun is shining' I said 'yes' ................ must be potty :)

Didn't go for another walk (sometimes wish I had a dog or I could borrow one) my day walking partner returns from France on Thursday. I have missed my lovely daughter this week but its easier with FB and Skype. So plan for today lots of protein, gallons of water, 20 minute walk (its raining now) & hopefully another one when Mr R is home. Ironing again!, taxi service for no1 son, finish a crocheted wired necklace, and anything else i have time for. Oh forgot dukan food shopping Morrisons i think have a good day everyone especially a good dukan day :)

It sounds as if you're going great guns Chris... 8 miles, wow! I've never thought about walking in the rain in glasses, because I only need mine for reading, but I did open the oven to check my muffins with them on yesterday and got them all steamed up! I guess regular glasses wearers know how to get round that one!
x

guess what - its raining. call this summer - ha!

PV today made some vegetable soup yesterday for today's lunch looking forward to that. Im meeting my cousin later this afternoon, I havent seen her for 11 years since my sister passed away. So really looking forward to that. Coffee and a good natter in M & S. See you all later x

Didn't go for another walk (sometimes wish I had a dog or I could borrow one) my day walking partner returns from France on Thursday. )
You could offer to walk a dog from Blue Cross or similar, maybe just a couple of times a week so it doesn't tie you too much. They are often looking for walkers.

You could offer to walk a dog from Blue Cross or similar, maybe just a couple of times a week so it doesn't tie you too much. They are often looking for walkers.

Thanks Topaz63 will investigate but dont think there is one near me - i would want to take the dog home though ;)

Busy 2 days making the most of the time I have left before I'm back to work. Dukan going strong so im happy ........... Had a late lunch out yesterday so I just had salad nothing really dukan friendly. Probably didnt eat enough so will make up for it today. I said 'No Thank you' to fruit cake, summer pudding etc. My friend thought I'd lost the plot - LOL. I just explained I was trying to lose some weight didnt go into the details. Went to a flower club to watch a demonstration by a friend and colleague he was fab - so had a very enjoyable day.

Today im going for a long walk with my lovely brother he usually takes me over hill and dale :) so wonder how many miles he has me walking? My Mr R is off from today for 2 weeks so should do more walking whether we go on hols or not. Wonder what the scales will show on Sunday ;)

Back