Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Ive just looked back at my record of the weight lost since this dukan regime started and not once have I put weight on quite a few stayed the same weeks but how fantastic is that. I might be struggling now to lose this stubborn 2 but what an achievement, I really dont know how I've done it without cracking when at times life does get tough. Thank you to everyone for helping me get to the 3rd phase I am ready and raring to go but I will need all the encouragement and help you can throw at me xxx

Chris you are going to be fine, you've done absolutley fanbloodytastic !!!!!! You'll get your head around conso no problem I bet !

Chris with my little knowledge but big heart I'll support and encourage you everyday xxx

We will be here to give you loads of encouragement. Good luck on the next phase and have a fab day at the Trafford Centre, not been there for a few years but its always a good day out!! Cx

Ahhhh you know we are with you all the way Chris!!!! xxxx

Turn over to the next page, mrs R... Try page 136, work out your days for stages 1 & 2 conso and get shoppin!

Hope you get a nice outfit, youll get your exercise today walking round all the shops!

Chris as your daughter said remmber to leave your fat head at home and let har gok you xxx have a fabulous successful shopping trip I'm sooooo envious lol

Is the Trafford centre ready for you????? I have a group of very lovely, trendy gals who live close by - gonna send them to Gok you too!!! Your daughter needs back up!!! Never mind leaving the fat head behind - leave the stubborn one too!!! Don't forget to try that fitted top!!! Nagging over - have a great day xxxx
PS- sun is shining here!

Saturday 12/5
Arrived back from the TC jiggered and ........... came back with nothing. I did leave my fat head and my stubborn head at home everything I tried on was too short or just didnt suit me. The only outfit I liked was a Ted Baker top and trousers but they totalled £300 :eek: so I'm none the wiser. Im going to look online and have some stuff sent here and Ive next Friday and the weekend to find something. It hasnt been wasted time though because now I definately know I do not want a dress and my daughter agrees with me. She said to tell you all I was very open to her suggestions and I wasnt being difficult!!! phew we didnt have any cross words at all in fact it was very pleasant Nando's chicken salad and coffee in Cafe Nero. I didn't buy a thing my gorgeous daughter bought 2 dresses and a top. So its back to the drawing board there must be something out there for me :(

its so difficult to find a perfect outfit Chris, maybe next Friday will be more successful xxx

well done Mrs R - rubbish you didn't find out but no one could say you didn't give it your best shot!!! Heres to next Friday - - there will be the perfect outfit out there. Also got a bit of cramp from keeping everything crossed for tomorrow! xxxx

Ha Ha Trudy cramp eh! Im not too hung up about it if I've stayed the same. I couldnt have tried any harder this week and as my very wise daughter says 'perhaps your body is telling you something Mum' so what will be will be. Im ready for the next phase of this journey I won't be disappearing like a few forum friends have - would love to know they are OK but never mind Ive worked too hard to just go back to pre dukan days - no way! So ......... sorry T you cant get rid of me Im here to stay ;)

thats rubbish about the outfit.... i seen loads of lovely things i wanted today but hubby wouldnt part with his cash lol.
Its my birthday monday and i think hes getting me sod all :(

I agree Chris I really hope that they are all okay - the statistics are terrifying - is it over 80% of us go back to our old weight and more? - WE ARE NOT going to be one of those statistics!!!! I refuse to be like that this time!!!! Actually mean it 100%!!!! Still will keep everything crossed for tomorrow though Chris - can't uncross them anyway even if I wanted to as they are stuck in place!!!!

I agree with Trudy, desperate not to yo-yo and sticking to Conso is the way to do it...your daughter seems very wise and you've had a really good week, everything is crossed for you here too.
And clothes-wise, you know what you're looking for definitely now and bet you get it this coming weekend and will look beautiful :)

Good luck for weigh-in xxx

Back