Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Friday 25/11 PP
Thank goodness its Friday - very busy at work and now we find we are being internally inspected at our busiest time of the year in 2 weeks time. So even more work, stress and pressure. Oh well never mind no use worrying about it.
Today housework, if ive any energy left then a walk too. Ive got 2 necklaces to make over the weekend and the final race of F1 is on so looking forward to that.
My clothes are nearly dropping off me so I need to start thinking of buying more, another 14 lbs to go so a bit reluctant to buy now. Christmas night out on the 10th with MrR's work so want to look nice for that ....... but what to wear............. will defo have to get something new for that. Lots of shopping to do for my gorgeous Son's 20th birthday and not done any christmas shopping yet either. Would be easy if I knew what I was going for! Not enough time in a day is there?
Have a good day everyone :)

hee her that is such a nice feeling, clothes falling off!! Hard to justify spending loads of money though on an outfit when you know by Christmas it will be too loose!!! I have a ball to go to on Sat and I bought several dresses off ebay which are lovely but were cheap as chips - ironically though I am now borrowing a friends dress so am selling all the lovely ones I bought!!! (think I might be a bit addicted to evening dresses as now have 7 to sell!) Anyway I digress, the point is ebay was great for a nice cheap outfit if you don't mind the second hand thing!! Sure your goal is achievable by Christmas but as you say no worries if not - you are so near to where you want to be that it must feel great to be nearly 40lbs lighter!!! I lifted my son yesterday who is 16kgs and had to think that I have nearly lost two of him off my body - crazy to think I carried it around all day and can only manage 5 mins at the most with him!!!LOL

Yes T, Ebay is good and I dont mind second hand - am 5'10" with xl leg length so choice limited really. Just bidding for some next trousers for work fingers crossed I will win. I need to replace everything even my undergarments slide down each trouser leg :0 ! my daughter advices not to wear any!

I'm in the same boat but luckily a few of my dresses are fitted under the bust so can get away with wearing them still . I also have a few tunic tops that I wear with shiny sucky in leggings from primark for nights out lol I'm wearing a belt with all my jeans for wearing round the farm and hoping I don't have an accident and need to go to hospital as I'll look a state lol

I think you should definitely treat yourself to a shiny new outfit, you deserve it after all the work you've put into it. You sound really determined to get to goal, not much longer now.

Maybe one outfit, that can be accessorized to make it look different, but definitely one to show off your new hard earned bodyshape.

Yes, need a new outfit & shoes, tried some on yesterday and they are in the bag for giving. Hardly anything hanging up in my wardrobe :):):)

Well enjoy shopping - wish I was 5'10" with long legs!!!! Make the most of that new outfit!!LOVE ur daughters comment about no undergarments - still giggling now!!!!

When I was younger I hated being so tall and even now I am still concious of it. My daughter is the same height and size 8 and she loves it - wears 3" heels etc :)

My sister is 5ft 11 and I've always been jealous!! Go on, get some lovely new clothes that fit - you know you want to! I'm resisting at the minute as really want to enjoy buying loads in a while, however it would be nice to shop vicariously through you!

Im the same CD wanted to get to target before I spent MrR's hard earned money! I will buy something new for the 10th and I think I'd better buy some new underwear too :0

18 weeks losing weight with Dukan today lost another 2lbs ......
-39 lbs in total. 2st 11lb still cant believe it -
today - nothing energetic i hope except for a walk, few house jobs, jewellery making for a friend, doing a swap, she is making me some choc cake pops at christmas for the 2 pests to devour in exchange for a necklace and matching bracelet :)
Its very dark with the wind howling - winter ughhhhhhhhhhh! why do I have to get up so early - does anyone think it could be effects of Dukan why im not sleeping well? wonder if im hungry?
have a good dukan day everyone xxx

PV menu muffins, roast chicken with bns, celeriac & sprouts and other dukan friendly stuff.

looking at Next & Per Una feels wierd searching 3 sizes less than I used to be. I dont know what suits me though, so used to wearing shapeless stuff and now .... its a worry - dont want to look like mutton dressed as lamb but I so want to look good. HELP

It must be great chris ... I'm unsure what size I am ATM .... Tried a 16 clingy dress on last night and it looked good , friend gave me a dress she wore when pregnant that is fitted under the bust, I squeezed into it, had to adjust the boobs into the bust section and it was a wee bit tight but will be ok in future then she told me it was a 12.... Must be a generous 12 lol

It must be great chris ... I'm unsure what size I am ATM .... Tried a 16 clingy dress on last night and it looked good , friend gave me a dress she wore when pregnant that is fitted under the bust, I squeezed into it, had to adjust the boobs into the bust section and it was a wee bit tight but will be ok in future then she told me it was a 12.... Must be a generous 12 lol

would love someone to donate some clothes to me - its a pity I'm a giant and all my friends are small. I used to get cast offs from my lovely late sister, loved it when she had a clear out although she was 3" shorter than me - LOL

My friend is about 3" shorter than me so the dress is very short but I can wear leggings under it hehe

Clothes are hard aren't they, what kind of things do you like? How about making the most of your new figure with belts to accentuate the waist? Maybe order a few things and send back what you don't like, in a couple of sizes so you can see which fits best. You will look fab I'm sure.

Clothes are hard aren't they, what kind of things do you like? How about making the most of your new figure with belts to accentuate the waist? Maybe order a few things and send back what you don't like, in a couple of sizes so you can see which fits best. You will look fab I'm sure.

Thank you S, Im going to take my personal assistant/dresser (my gorgeous daughter) with me hopefully very soon

Oh Chris well done on another great loss!!! Xx

Re clothes, I hear you! I am not entirely sure what I can wear. I'm considering trying a big store with a personal shopper, people can often see things that we'd never choose but looks great. They are free in most big stores - sure someone here did it and said it was v positive for them! X

Im wondering where all the money is coming from too because I literally will need everything - had to buy some underwear today instead of NO VLP I had a massive ridge down each pants leg where they had fallen down ;) not a pretty sight but couldnt keep hitching them up in class could I. x

Monday 28/11 PP
start of another busy week and ive been wide awake since 4 - im really getting cheesed off with keep wakening up. I only went to bed at 11.30 which is late for me. When I get home from work Im cream crackered.
Made muffins last night and forgot to put the timer on - overcooked & ended up a like pieces of rubber but I quite like them, have to chew them a bit more :) left over chicken for lunch and meatballs tonight I might be fed up of not enough sleep but other than that im on top form - defo not a moaner, I just get on with it and then come the 21st when I finish work for the christmas hols I will fall down in a heap. Our team and students are exhibiting on behalf the college (Christmas Floral Extravanga) at stately hall from next week so wont have much time for anything other than work and floristry. No day off on Friday so I will be even more knackered. looking forward to it though :) have a good day everyone

Back