Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

I really do sympathise - I went through a patch of this a couple of months ago and it was exhausting. Could you up your exercise a wee bit?

Oh Chris xx I hope you had a better rest last night?

I feel your pain on the house front. But as you have said to me, the house can wait. Concentrate on you at the moment, go for an extra long walk, have a long bath with candles, try and get really relaxed.

Let us know how you are and fingers crossed things improve v soon xxx

How are you doing Chris, feeling a bit better? x

Friday 18/11 PP
Im fine thank you, still tired but at least I'm home and not running around at work. No plans for weekend so just going to get the house tidy and then chill. Ive been sorting craft stuff out today and having a general sort out. Going to have some roast salmon then its an early night once again! Hope everyone is OK and being dukan good. xxx

Saturday 19/11 PP
Nothing much to report a good dukan day. MrR and Miss R have had red wine and a mars bar each and it hasnt bothered me one tiny bit - amazing! Its my wedding anniversary tomorrow <29 years - OMG remembered today> so probably we will be going out for a meal. Not sure where to go depends on the menu, thank goodness for the internet so I can check whats to eat. Hope its a minus tomorrow dont feel any different but then again ive said that before. Hope everyone is having a good dukan day x

Last edited:
Sunday 20/11 PV
Up early to take my daughter to work so another early step on those lovely scales! - 1 so ive lost 37lbs in 17 weeks how amazing is that. PV today so looking forward to a bit of veg sprouts love em :)

Well done you. I'm still overweight according to my bmi, yet can wear size 10 skinny jeans! I need to lose another 10lbs to not be overweight on bmi. Can't wait. WHat about you? Happy anniversary by the way, hope you have a lovely day together. :candledinner:

Can you do me a favour and give me the recipe for the baked eggs in tomatoes you put on the Daily Menus thread? They sound yummy!

Hi CD -
baked eggs
eggs, tin chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic clove, smoked paprika, black pepper, tspn of xv oil
simmer tomatoes and smoked paprika & garlic until reduced, make a well, drizzle of oil in the well & crack eggs in. black pepper .

Put a lid on and simmer until eggs cooked to liking. I detest runny eggs (yuk)
I sometimes add red/green peppers, mushrooms, finely chopped onion. You can cook in the oven once the toms have been reduced but I have a good non stick saute pan i use and much quicker to use the hob.
I was romantically linked with an Iranian over 30 years ago and this was what they eat a lot of but with lashings of oil and bread to dip into juices. Yum x

Hi Chris,
It won't be long until you're no longer classed as overweight - you are almost out of the 25's BMI.
I do a similar recipe for baked eggs but I use tinned cherry tomatoes.
You are doing well. :)
Red :heartpump:

Yummy thanks, will make a refreshing change from quiches. I thought maybe you were using beef tomatoes and cracking an egg in to them before baking, would that even work? Your way sounds much easier :D

Yummy thanks, will make a refreshing change from quiches. I thought maybe you were using beef tomatoes and cracking an egg in to them before baking, would that even work? Your way sounds much easier :D

ive done them that way too and makes a nice change. used to chop ham in them as well. love tomatoes, my dad grew them so had to like them

back to the grindstone tomorrow - muffins baked for the nest 4 days :) and eating delicious thick homemade yoghurt with caramel flavouring - can't be bad :) have a good week everyone xxx

Those baked eggs sound yum, must copy that down on my iPhone or I'll forget to save it when I get Internet connected up again at the house

Well done for the 1lb weight loss that is brilliant. HOpe you had a great anniversary. NOt far to go now.

Well done for the 1lb weight loss that is brilliant. HOpe you had a great anniversary. NOt far to go now.

Thank you T yes had a nice day sorting the loft out with MrR!!! he's very romantic you know!!!
we decided not to go for a meal as we are out for the next 3 saturday nights and its my son's birthday in 3 weeks too so decided to save a few pennies he had wine and a box mini heros I had my muffins :)

Monday 21/11 PP
Busy day at work but a good one Dukan wise, muffins for breakfast, roast chicken for lunch and tonight an omelette i think not very hungry as yet but might be later. Ive been looking at my target date and its exactly 7 weeks off and Ive another 14 lbs to lose so 2lb per week should get me there. Im not going to panic if it doesnt look like i will do it but I know I am trying my best. Ideally would have been good to get there Christmas week but its no big deal. If I can do almost 5 months without straying once then I can wait a bit longer. Never thought I could do this but YES i can - i am definately chuffed with myself :) When I read back to the beginning of my diary I was disappointed in the week after Attack because I only lost 1.
37 lbs later ......... im not disappointed now ............................

I'm glad you're feeling proud of yourself - you should be!

You have every right to be proud x well done :D

Back