Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Up since 5.30am so I think its time for bed - TV rubbish anyway. My daughter's new boyfriend has been tonight for something to eat and he seems to be very nice, can actually have a conversation with him - so all good. Bed time for me MrR is already snoring in the chair. Tomorrow is weigh in fingers x its OK be happy with 1 but would be very happy with 2 we shall see xxx

Night chris, good luck with the weigh in

Sunday 4/12 PV
Early riser again :( but not too bad because Ive lost another 2. Ive triple checked with the scales and calculator and its correct :0 - cant believe it. Ive lost 41lbs OMG thats 10 lbs to go OMG to target - AMAZING :):):):):)

Well done that's fantastic your doing so well ....chuffed for you ...and 10 lbs left to go yayyyyyyyyy xx:):):)

thank you everyone, been to visit my relative today and she said I look very nice - ah shes 75 :) didnt understand why I couldnt have peas or potatoes though.

Dont know whats up with me, I cannot get warm it feels like ice cold water is being poured down my back - dont know whether its because im so tired, my dukan regime or what. Everyone in the house is hot, CH full wack and im sat here with a sweater on, fleece jacket over the top, with a blanket wrapped around me and im perishing - wonder what it can be. Dont think im getting ill, im just cold I know I havent as much fat on me to keep me warm but ................

I'm frozen too but we do have a few inches of snow and a very drafty old farmhouse :( the house never feels hot, I'm still sitting with my duckdown puffa jacket on and a down bodywarmer on underneath and I'm frozen :(

Im warm now had the CH full blast - no snow here but hail stone earlier. I need to get some washing out of the washer which is in the garage - it means going outside ughhhhhhh so keep putting it off

Ahh I'm so lucky here, it's windy and blowy but not cold. We've had lots of rain all day but still quite mild. Just put my heated blanket in the bed today.
Felt really naughty tonight as had half a chocolate slice from M&S for pudding. Sort of gala - roast lamb - but hadn't designated it as such. But I've done so much housework today as it was too wet to go out, it felt entirely justified!
Hope you feel warmer soon.

Supertonic you live in the tropics compared to us especially all our minimin friends in Scotland (CD & Ellie) - have never been to the Channel Islands but looks lovely on the TV. Its raining this morning would rather have rain than snow any day ughhhhhhh hate the stuff!

Well done on your loss Chris, fantastic news! I've been cold ever since I started LT but that's due to not having any "fuel" to burn except my own body fat. As soon as I come home, I put on my fleece PJs, whack the heating on and dive under my fleece blanket on the couch until I get warm. 2 more weeks, and then finally I have some real food again! Can't wait :) x

Well done Chris - 10lbs left to lose must feel amazing, with you on the feeling the cold thing - remember though DR D says have cold showers, stay cold etc as it burns more calories - so it just means you are doing the diet extra well! LOL - can't wait to read that you have reached TW - not long now. Did you ever think you would see this diet through? Well done you!

10lbs is brilliant!! And you are still getting such great numbers off, well done Chris, target is getting even closer!! :D xxx

chris, your progress is so inspiring! hope you've warmed up a bit now :) had to laugh at trudy's comment re the cold, whenever I'm shivering at work I tell myself that it's all for the greater good!

Well done Chris - 10lbs left to lose must feel amazing, with you on the feeling the cold thing - remember though DR D says have cold showers, stay cold etc as it burns more calories - so it just means you are doing the diet extra well! LOL - can't wait to read that you have reached TW - not long now. Did you ever think you would see this diet through? Well done you!

Thanks Trudy - to be honest I didnt think I would be able to do it, 3rd day of attack I nearly gave up I felt so ill, and transition was a nightmare but thank goodness I didnt give up - I still cant believe how well ive done, even noticed tonight my fingers look so bony - just need some dosh now for all the new clothes I NEED
MrR jokes saying he's buying me a belt for Christmas!

That's what my hubby's buying me, said it will be cheaper than new clothes lol

Tuesday 6/12 PV
Stressful day yesterday with observations being carried out - it gets the students worked up too! We have a day of reprieve today, on a trip with the students to see the completed floral extravaganza at Arley Hall Arley Hall & Gardens, Cheshire
Cannot wait to stroll around this beautiful house to see the rest of the floral exhibits. On friday I was hanging from the light in the library attaching orchids to wires suspended from it. When I've more time I'll try and post some pics. Its roast beef and toms for lunch. BNS & cauli cottage pie for tea too - yum
See you all later x

Back