Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Well I can't find anything good on the telly tonight!!! I start my five day holiday tomorrow after working christmas and really hope I can maintain the food part of my diet -know I will drink tomorrow night at the party I am going to in Manchester but will not be too bothered as long as I manage to avoid the bad food. The flowers you did sound lovely. Sorry you only had the ironing to occupy you today - you need an exciting day tomorrow! Sounds like your doing great Dukan wise over the holiday season.

Well I can't find anything good on the telly tonight!!! I start my five day holiday tomorrow after working christmas and really hope I can maintain the food part of my diet -know I will drink tomorrow night at the party I am going to in Manchester but will not be too bothered as long as I manage to avoid the bad food. The flowers you did sound lovely. Sorry you only had the ironing to occupy you today - you need an exciting day tomorrow! Sounds like your doing great Dukan wise over the holiday season.
Could have been Dukan better Trudy but not too worried as I could have been an awful lot worse.
Enjoy your party in Manchester <long way from Hereford> x

Thursday 29/12 PP
Couldnt wait to be off work and now I am I'm bored rigid - I think its because I was so busy for weeks on end before Christmas and now ....... wish MrR had the time to be off too. My 2 offspring are doing their own thing so ....... should make the most of it really. If the weather was'nt so bad (blowing a gale and heavy rain most of the day) I would go for a walk. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself - If I had a star week it would be this week I suppose :( off to phone a friend see if she wants to meet for coffee tomorrow) x

30th December PP
I feel so much better today - salmon for lunch and roast chicken for later. Must drink more water though im too good at forgetting to drink more. Its good to watch adverts on the TV for SW and WW and know I've done it - well almost - yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Spring and Summer are on their way and that lifts my spirit too. Lighter nights, warm days <fingers crossed> and long walks across beautiful countryside where I live. Cannot wait :)

I agree, the bad weather can get the best of us down! Just think of enjoying the warm weather so much lighter than last year - I might even get my legs out this summer :eek:

With you on your post Chris R - loving the fact that I am over halfway on my initial Dukan journey and don't have the huge task of making the decision to get started on a diet plan - for the most part I have preferred Christmas this year as not once have I felt bloated or sick of food. I can honestly say I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I ate and for about 95% of the time did not feel deprived at all!!! xx

PS - Manchester a blimmin long way especially thanks to all the traffic on the M6 and my silly decision to stop off at IKEA with my three year old at Birmingham - nearly lost the plot!!!! xx

Word of advice - wear comfy shoes! LOL !

N Y Eve 31/12 PV
last day of the year - its been a good year the most important is my family are safe and healthy. Had no major upsets or worries that couldn't be sorted. My daughter is happy now with her new boyfriend and my son is settled in Uni and still happy with his girlfriend of 2 years. MrR is ok too :)
And of course Ive lost over 3 stone !!!!!!!!!! OMG how fab is that, im so looking forward to spring and summer. Holland in 10 weeks so need to save some pennies so I can buy the most gorgeous floristry stuff you will ever see and new clothes for the trip! Hope to go to Switzerland again to stay with a good friend in the summer. And plans for a holiday in France depending on funds. So 2012 is hopefully going to be another good year - God willing :)
My very best wishes for all my Minimin Dukan friends for 2012.

So happy for you,Chris! You will be starting 2012 in a much happier place. You have done so so well!

2012 will be a great one for you :D xx

1/1/12 PV
Weigh in as usual - I've lost the 2lb that was showing on Tuesday from the Christmas festivities (champagne etc) so I've STS which is brilliant. I'd put money on that this is the first time ever I've not put weight on in December.
So for the start of 2012 this the plan - lose the 6 lbs to get to my true weight by doing what I have been doing for the past 21 weeks and then on to the next phase. I need to drink more water (struggle with this one) walk more although today its raining AGAIN! Just remembered my daughter has a trampoline and I have a zumba dvd unopened - so any other ideas my minimin friends?
Have a good NY's day everyone xxx

I must be sad as I love to walk in the rain!!! Mind you it has to be not blowing a gale as that is just no fun LOL, the trampoline and Zumba DVD sounds fun. I have Dance 3 and Wii Fit both unopened at the moment so really need to get motivated. At least I have managed to move off the sofa and get outside to play with our little boy on his new bike - great to hear you have lost the 2lb gain - as you say how amazing is it to get through Christmas without a significant gain!!! And the champers was probably well worth it! x

I wear glasses Trudy and I hate not being able to see clearly - no problem with the rain as such but hate getting all steamed up. Still blowing a gale and bursts of heavy rain so no walk for me or MrR today x

Back