Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Got it!!! Glasses and rain not a good combo!!! Hope you had a good day, are you back to work on Tues? I am trying to make a plan for tomorrow which is my last day off - probably end up mooching again though today I even did the ironing I was that bored this afternoon!!! Mind you ordered a new sofa at last - was waiting for a wall to be repaired before looking and hopefully have found the right one - arrives on Friday so fingers crossed!!! Something to look forward to.... NO more dinners sat on the sofa - might not go down too well! LOL

Well it was dry for most of the day in Cornwall, which is where I am at the moment, but windscreen wipers definately needed on the specs for last few days! (thought about doing the laser thing but such a coward...!)

Sort of stabilised, but won't really be happy until I've weighed in and discovered the xmas damage. So difficult in hotel to stay Dukan - couldnt do bran, was going to put it in yoghurt but that was full fat...even Dukan friendly stuff smothered in fat/ olive oil etc. And what do to do for dessert? I've been opting for ice-cream or fruit, other options a bit ott. I know it would be best to not have, but cant just sit with a fixed smile and edgy companions!

Better now can organise, but this holiday bit is tricky even on conso!
Today ok - oatbran porridge for breakfast, monkfish with lentils, pollack with fennel, panna cotta for lunch ( restaurant) cottage cheese and ham for supper. Here's hoping it's ok....

2/1 PP
A good N Y day - family here with respective boy/girlfriend, good roast dinner & champagne (again) no more until my daughter's graduation :) watched Peter Kay DVD and laughed my socks off ............

so today its PP and the rest of the week will be DUKAN 110% just got to lose these last few lbs. A walk planned in the next half an hour as its actually not raining and there's a tad of blue sky!

Trudy Im back at work on Monday 9th a long break this year for some reason there is staff training on the 6th but ive done whats on offer so an extra day for me ...... at least I have time to put all the xmas stuff away and clean the house and have no ironing pile :) New Sofa eh - lovely.

Supertonic dont worry anyone would be in the same situation something you can't do anything about. We cant hibernate whilst doing Dukan so ENJOY you can sort it when your back something to look forward too when your home - perhaps we should open a DUKAN hotel in your house - LOL (always fancied the channel islands) ;)

Well enjoy the break Chris - most of the people I follow on this plan are sooooo close to their true weight like you after losing quite a chunk of weight - you know the life changing amounts - I have a bit of a way to go but love following you guys - it really keeps me on track and whenever I am feeling a bit rubbish I log on and read some more which has helped no end!!!! Supertonic a Dukan hotel in the Channel Islands sounds fab! LOL!

Well enjoy the break Chris - most of the people I follow on this plan are sooooo close to their true weight like you after losing quite a chunk of weight - you know the life changing amounts - I have a bit of a way to go but love following you guys - it really keeps me on track and whenever I am feeling a bit rubbish I log on and read some more which has helped no end!!!! Supertonic a Dukan hotel in the Channel Islands sounds fab! LOL!

Ah Thanks Trudy if I can do it then anyone can - I always look back at my diary and wonder to myself how Ive nearly done it. The next two phases are probably going to be the hardest but I can & will do it. I never want to feel like I did pre July when I started Dukan.
Nothing is stopping me now <glad in a way the festivities are now over>.
Just back from a 4 mile walk - ears and fingers tingling its that cold :winter_brr:

A Dukan hotel - that's a lot of hard work! But funnily enough the people who owned our house before us used to run a B&B, and I reckon I could do that ok! Love breakfasts and teas - best meals of the day! And we have seriously good fresh fish, which I love just simply grilled or baked - v Dukan!

I don't understand though why there isn't more awareness in the food industry of low fat, low carb diets. Even some of the 'healthy' choices I've made on hols have been ruined by too much oil/fat, or sugar overload,mostly completely unnecessary to enhance the flavours. Makes you wonder what all these TV chefs are being paid by...!

Today was ok, first dry day since we've been away in Cornwall, went for 3 hour walk along cliffs, nearly got blown away!

Tue 3/2 PV

Its blowing a gale (kept me awake in the night) and pounding rain sideways :(
so today ......... christmas tree is coming down and decs being put away in the loft for another year. A pile of ironing to do then im making a necklace to post to my friend in Switzerland. If the weather improves then a walk too - Muffins for breakfast, lunch egg & grilled toms, chilli and green beans tonight. See you later x

Have a nice day Chris. I see you're really close to target. I'll be following you closely as I'm excited to see you reach goal after such an amazing weight loss :)

x

Have a nice day Chris. I see you're really close to target. I'll be following you closely as I'm excited to see you reach goal after such an amazing weight loss :)

x

Ah thank you - I'm trying my best to lose these last few lbs up to last Sunday I've lost weight every week for 21 weeks - that in itself is an achievement for me pre Dukan it was always 2 off, 1 on, sts etc . Im going work clothes shopping on Thursday and really looking forward to buying some new trousers that wont fall down :) cant keep pinning my underwear to my trousers so they wont fall down each leg :eek:

p.s. better buy some underwear too

Lordy get some pants that stay up please!!! Not a good look even if you are super skinny - lol! The weather today has just been horrendous - I had to take two horses to the vets which is a couple of hours away - I feared we were going to tip over in the wind. Then the river at home flooded so my 73 year old boss had to help my one sick groom left at the farm get the horses in so they wouldn't float down the river!!! Then got home from an evening out to a horse with colic and now the vet has just left and I am sitting up watching him on a camera to make sure he continues to feel better - what a great day - at least I was organised and managed to take my chicken and muffins to the vets so I wasn't tempted to stop at a garage on the way for 'supplies'!!! So a good Dukan day but not a great return to work!!! SOOOO make the most of your break Chris!! LOL x

Oh Trudy what an awful day for you - good you had Dukan grub or else you would defo gone for garage supplies. Its sounds like you are a dedicated horse lady just like Ellie.
I love to look at horses but thats about it - my daughter had a horse for around 2 years - too long. Hope today is a better one for you xxx

Hope you get new undies soon chris, trudy that's awfull, the winds in Scotland have been horrendous ... I know a lot of ppl who have lost stables etc , horses trapped with Walls and roofs caving in... My sister called yesterday as my niece was upset as her lesson was cancelled as the instructors horse had been killed when it's stable collapsed ... I told her she would havebeen mad to take her anyway... To dangerous !! We got the winds later in the day... As soon as it started all the horses were moved to the safest field away from any buildings .. We actually were let of lightly from what ive seen and heard from others

Hope you get new undies soon chris, trudy that's awfull, the winds in Scotland have been horrendous ... I know a lot of ppl who have lost stables etc , horses trapped with Walls and roofs caving in...

I read your diary backwards and giggled when I thought your undies had been whisked away in the wind. :8855:

Glad that wasn't the case!

I read your diary backwards and giggled when I thought your undies had been whisked away in the wind. :8855:

Glad that wasn't the case!

:giggle:
No they just creep down each trouser leg :eek: (most uncomfortable) Ive kept buying new ones and then before I know it they are too big again :D even contemplated going (what ever my daughter says) - commando? Or is that for men only? I'll have to ask her she just says 'OH MUM'

Nope not for men only ;) unless wearing a skirt or dress lol

wed 4/1 PP
100% today and no temptations even though there is naughty stuff in the house. I can smell roast chicken in the oven and I've a nougat muffin and homemade yoghurt for pud :) not bad at all.

Lol!! I like to think my undies hold some of my excess in. :)

Back