Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Don't think I could go commando!!!! Remember what your mother said - always have clean underwear on in case!!!! LOL. Chris I think your week off is destined to be one of wind and rain. The weather here is awful again tonight but the flood warning has been called off thank goodness. Still got everything in so lots of mucking out but rather safe than sorry. The sick horse is feeling much better this morning and had a good run around the school this afternoon so fingers crossed he is totally on the mend. Lovely Dukan day today - PV so lovely veg - yum. Friend of mine going to Florida in 9 weeks thinking of doing Dukan before she goes - said I would put a menu together for her to try- need to think of some varieties as I tend to stick to the same stuff! Hope you have had a great day knickers or no knickers!!!! LOL

I havent been out Trudy so its commando all the way today
- yep just been reading the bbc weather report and its more or less the same for the next few days. Sounds like the roof is going to blow off tonight, wanted something out of the garage before decided not to in case the wind blows me away :0
glad to hear the horse is ok it must be a worry for you having a sick animal.
Im out shopping tomorrow hope I can find trousers that are actually long in length. Long length is ok for me if I wear flat shoes with them. XL if I want to wear them with heels. Next first usually get fixed up there if not then its M & S. Can be very frustrating fingers crossed i will have new trousers for work and new underwear tomorrow :)

M&S do long length trousers, at least in 14/16 so you should be ok! I just bought some nice winter weight per uno which are v comfotrable in my new shape. Next also do longer lengths i am recycling some really nice Next trousers i nearly threw out in my larger days.

Not sure about the knickers though- v Bridget Jones!

Seriously dont think it's the time of year to go commando, too draughty by half....

Ive bought trousers from Next for years but can only get XL online. I dont find M & S quite as long but OK for work with very flat shoes. Im up early after taking my daughter to work still blowing a gale with bits of trees strewn everywhere. Wind has kept me awake most of the night. Tried to go back asleep but can't. Oh well ........ early night tonight. Have a good day everyone.

It's the same here chris the old house was doing a he'll of a creaking and rattling last night... Shattered here

It's calmed down an awful lot here but it has been wild! Hope you get more sleep tonight.

Thurs 5/1 PP

Im now the proud owner of 3 new pairs of trousers and ........ 10 prs of under garments can you believe the underwear cost me £24.00 ..... so I just need to sort the top half out but its easier to get away with wearing tops thats a bit too big for work especially in winter. I dont want to spend my christmas money on work clothes it just doesnt seem right ;) so im going to wait a few weeks until ive lost what I need to lose before I start buying lovely stuff. I want to go to Manchester for the day with my lovely personal shopper daughter - lunch and evening meal out as well as shop until we drop! x

Well done Chris - very relieved that you now have some underwear at least!!LOL! Bet you can't wait to go on the Manchester trip - ur daughters gonna love it too as I am sure Mum might just stretch to buying a few items for her personal shopper!!!! I asked everyone to buy me spa vouchers for my last birthday and christmas so I now have £350 to spend on a spa break in the next couple of months. I promised myself one when I got to 200lbs which hopefully will be in the next week or so! I can't wait and really looking forward to 3 days of pampering, lots of exercise and the lovely healthy food - Dukan friendly of course. Also will be my annual break from work and family life which I do every year without fail - come back feeling like I have been away for a couple of weeks - refreshed and ready for the busy show season. Excited just writing about it!!! LOL!

Trudy your spa trip sounds good and its not long before its pamper time for you.
I must be getting back into Dukan as I have had 2 PP days on the trot forgot it was a PV oh well veg to look forward to tomorrow. I cant actually hear any wind might sleep tonight. Hope so Ive been up since 5.15am! Watching Public Enemies and then its bed ...................

LOL I never forget PV days - love em tooooo much. Glad the wind calmed down - hope you get a good nights sleep - seems quieter here too so hope that lasts. 5.15am is too early - you never know you might get a lie in! x

Excellent news Chris! Pleased you got the corseterie sorted...If you get the chance and go to London at all, get yourself measured at Rigby & Peller. I did this on the way up weight wise, and they do have some lovely underwear - when something fits that well, it's amazing how good it makes you feel! I think i need another refit now....

Trudy- I love the idea of a spa break, where you going and do they do Dukan? And can we come and have a party with you? Sounds wonderful, I could do with one of those and I'm not yet back at work after Xmas. (Problems with ferries, high winds always cause problems).

Rigby & peller do some beautiful undergarments.. Shame they are a bit out of my price range! :( perhaps a nice incentive as a treat once at goal?!

Interesting reading about the clothes shopping as I'm another 5'10" lady who dreads having to find trousers that fit. I didn't know Next did an extra long length online. Thanks for that tip Chris, I will have to check that out.

Trudy your spa break sounds absolutely devine and will be the perfect treat when you reach your mini goal. Taking a break away alone every now and again is blissful isn't it.

The wind has definitely died down hasn't it, I'm pleased to say :)

A bit disappointed with the trousers I bought yesterday - Not the quality I would expect from Next and not quite long enough. One of my pet hates having pants too short. Ive been wearing their trousers since Next first opened so know what im talking about - they are going back. Probs have to pay more for work pants!!!

wbfa26 - Sizes online are
Tall sizes 8T - 18T to fit inside leg 35”/89cm
Long sizes 8L - 22L to fit inside leg 31”/79cm
Extra Long sizes 8XL - 18XL to fit inside leg 33”/84cm

Oh no that's a shame :(

Bugger - don't you just hate it when shops change things that work perfectly well for years without any thought of the disruption it causes!! Hope you manage to find some replacements - what about long tall sally??? Are they expensive - have a feeling they might be.
Supertonic - they don't do Dukan at the spa but the food is amazing and it is very easy to avoid the carbs - been there 6 times now and always lose more weight when I am there cos of the amount of exercise I have time to do and the fact it is all v low fat food!!

PS - flippin sofa arrived and currently have 4 people in my house trying to put it together - bit disappointed atm as it is not the colour I expected and is not looking lovely quality either - I will reserve judgement until it is finished but for now:cry:LOL

Saturday 7/1 PP
Well today I should have achieved my true weight but Ive still got 6 to lose. Im not disappointed in the slightest - I could have tried a bit harder with exercise but Ive done amazingly well getting to this point in my Dukan journey so I'm very happy. Its only a guide and its most certainly motivated me - I honestly didnt think I'd get this far, remember saying to MrR I'll do it for a month then go back to SW. HA!
Might be a bit less tomorrow when I step on those scales :) :) :)
It wont be long before I'm there - thats what's so so good about Dukan!

Plan for today - walk (windy & raining again) tidy the garage (MrR's idea not mine) my ideas are to make next week's muffins, slow cooker yog, make some jewellery & CHILL - Back to work on Monday looking forward to it but not getting up at 6.30am. Soon be spring - lighter mornings yehhhhhh.

Last edited:
For now Chris - looking better now it is together but not as comfy or big as the last one - thank goodness I have lost weight or it would be a squeeze!!! LOL. Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow - I bet the pounds have shifted and you can update your stats!!! You have had a great Dukan week - did you get the trousers sorted or given up for now? Like most of us I would give anything for long legs - very average mine are, but hey I've got GREAT wrists!!! LOL x

Back