Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

I hate it when people go off the radar cos you know that either they have fallen off the wagon or something has gone haywire in their life - either way it's sad not to be able to support them. Hopefully they will be back.
yes it would be lovely to see them back they helped me a lot over the past few months as you have too :)
Hope the weather stays good for your walks Chris - it's a bit windy our way but no rain thank goodness
Its pickled down all day - might go to Southport tomorrow for a mooch around the shops instead
Getting a stupid cold and have a lovely
sore throat
OH NO! awful hope you'll feel better soon - ive managed to avoid anything loads going round college
Have you sorted your Manchester shopping trip yet???? can't wait much longer surely! or is it a target weight treat?
x
I did plan for it to be a target treat but Im thinking of going soon it depends when my gorgeous daughter can fit me into her busy schedule

Im off to bed soon :zz: TV is rubbish!

Saturday 21/1 PP
weather rubbish again (think ive got a weather obsession - SAD) wind, rain, hailstone yesterday, same again today - roll on spring.
So mooching today somewhere ......... well thats what I want to do but MrR says jobs sorting the garage out for one - he can go and tickle.
Might just help with jobs then this afternoon make a bracelet ive wanted to do for weeks -
Today PP again while it's a date with the scales tomorrow, 4lbs to go <shakes head in amazement> would love to look down tomorrow and be under 12 stone but if its just on 12 then I'll still be very happy.
Its muffins as usual, beef, egg, chicken on the GF with paprika, black pepper & cumin. SC Yoghurt (hope its drained thick) SF jelly. Trying to drink more water but I still think I drink 1.5 litres anyway in total just water is better for you. Have a good Saturday x

Saturday 21/1
No mooching or smooching today or tidying the garage - MrR called out to a very important job so quite happy, nice and warm sorting my jewellery hobby stuff into some sort of order then making a bracelet ive been wanting to do for ages :)

Heee heee , for sure I would not been clearing out the garage on a Saturday - defo a mans job anyway - you should go in dictate what stays and goes and leave all the muscle stuff to him!!!! I am great at saying what should go and then leaving them to it!!!! Always works a treat!!! Your day sounds lovely - need to post pics of the bracelet - I don't have an artistic bone in my body and couldn't make a thing like that - partly because I have no patience!!! Hope the scales go under the 12 stone mark tomorrow Chris - I will keep everything crossed for you. What an exciting milestone!!! Don't think I have weighed that for at least four years!!! LOL x

fingers crossed for you tommorrow ... I almost passed out with excitement when i went under the 12 stone mark :)

this weathers vile isnt it.... hope you got the bracelet made.... I used to tinker a bit in jewelry making ..... must bring my craft box up with me and start again

Love my hobbies always loved craft of any sort even years ago before i was married. My sister taught me how to knit when I was 8 and by the time I was 16 I was doing fairaisle and aran. Love cross stitch, tried to learn crochet but failed countless times except i can crochet a wired necklace with beads because its only a chain stitch. Love floristry/flower arranging and dabbled with ceramics. Thinking of going on a willow weaving course in the summer with friends at work the team are all very creative so we try to do something when were off over the summer.
Ellie you should get your craft box - stops me eating :)

ill get it next time im at the other house. I can also knit... cant crochet lol was always good at art at school but havent done any painting since... picked up a canvas in lidl today with a design on it and the paints included... kinda like painting by numbers but no numbers.... wish id bought it to get my hand back in

Im rubbish at art but good with colours - im apparently a natural with floristry something I wished id done when I was younger - would love to do the courses but I can do the next best thing watch and learn whilst im getting paid ;)

floristry is something ive always fancied trying

floristry is something ive always fancied trying

You should Ellie especially whilst your good at Art -
expensive courses to do because of all the fresh materials you need but I would love to do it too. Love contemporary stuff would have been my sister's birthday on Tuesday so doing a modern wreath using tulips il c if i can do a pic on tuesday :)

ill look forward to seeing a pic .... a friend of mines daughter is doing floristry at college and some of the pics she has put on facebook look lovely

Sunday 22/1 PV
For the first week ever since starting Dukan I've stayed the same it could have been a gain which would have been worse. Im a bit disappointed but only a tiny bit. Next week I will lose so ............ perhaps its a kick up the bum to drink more and if I have to go out in the rain walking then I will! Im determined to get to my true weight and not give in. Have a good day x

well done for the very positive view on staying the same Chris, tbh I can't see why that is the case looking at your menus but I bet your right and next week the scales will make up for it. Have a lovely relaxing Sunday and hope the bracelet turned out well. Maybe the weather will be better today - it is blustery here still - i can see our peacocks getting whisked forward in the wind - quite funny especially as their tails are getting long again!!!! Oh well must get to work and get off this site!!!! Late again, just as well I only have to step out of the door to get there, lol xx

You've done so well to lose something every week for so long! Most people see a few gains or STS.. Your body is probably being a little stubborn over these last few lbs, but I am sure you will be under the magic 12st next week..!

Don't be disappointed you have done amazing so far and the last lbs are always the hardest to shift xx

Thanks guys x
Im fine - been thinking of not having any tolerants but I dont really have many. Ive been trying to think what I can eliminate but this week ive had ........ a squirt of lemon juice on chicken and stewed rhubarb with yoghurt. Im not getting too hung up about it yet ........... perhaps its transition, water retention etc etc wonder if its * week, will ask my daughter, I usually come out in sympathy with her when she is due for a period (I dont have them) but still have the symtoms :( not as bad as they used to be.
PV today so ive had muffins & coffee for breakfast. Chicken & veg fritatta baked in the oven - artichoke, spring onion etc for lunch and tonight roast chicken dinner - bns & sprouts :) x

Last edited:
Hi Chris - I actually went up 1/4lb this week! I think you're right, we just need to keep on and it will come off in the end. Keep your chin up.

I will be honest this morning's early weigh in bugged me big time so when I went for a shower I got weighed again .............. result -1 bob on 12 stone I mustn't have put the scales in the usual place (have uneven patterned ceramic tiles and usually line it up with a particular mark on the same tile) I'd had my muffins and coffee so ............... sorry for being a twerp and thank you all for being so kind xxxxxxxxx

mental note to myself remember to put scales in the same exact place as usual :)

You wally but well done for getting to 12 stone - that is amazing!!! Might be even less - maybe another weigh in at the proper spot tomorrow morning is called for. BTW I thought your attitute to the STS status was admirable anyway! LOL Bye, bye 12 hello 11 is the theme of next week then? x

Back