Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Hope you got out of bed the right side this morning Chris, did you get anything good at TK the other day???? Good luck with shopping this afternoon - you know you said you were a size 13??? Why not try Top Shop cos their sizes are tiny and they are bound to have long lenth for all the skinny minis??? Just a thought! As I think I said before to fit in something at Top Shop???? GREAT!!! LOL x

chris just checked the dukan shop and they have coconut in stock

Your fish pie recipe was yum yum double yum!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for that - one of my very very favourite recipes so far!! What a day, not sure I can take anymore so off to bed in a mo!!! Hope your day was lovely and you have a good weekend planned - I have two more days at work then off for a whole 8 days!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! x

Cheer up Chris it's nearly Friday! Will you get half term? Hope your day gets better.

Hi ST yes i will be off from the 16th for the following week which im looking forward too. Need a break from all the mind boggling issues we are faced with on a daily basis!

Hope you got out of bed the right side this morning Chris, did you get anything good at TK the other day???? Good luck with shopping this afternoon - you know you said you were a size 13??? Why not try Top Shop cos their sizes are tiny and they are bound to have long lenth for all the skinny minis??? Just a thought! As I think I said before to fit in something at Top Shop???? GREAT!!! LOL x
Im a bit too old for Top Shop Trudy ;) nothing in TK except 2 poaching pods :) was going to go to the Trafford Centre with my daughter & BF but it started snowing so didnt want to risk it. Its so cold here.:winter_brr:

Your fish pie recipe was yum yum double yum!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for that - one of my very very favourite recipes so far!! What a day, not sure I can take anymore so off to bed in a mo!!! Hope your day was lovely and you have a good weekend planned - I have two more days at work then off for a whole 8 days!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! x

How good to have 8 days off from work, we will miss you while you are being pampered

glad you liked the fish pie - it was a big hit in the staffroom & MrR office. My dukan friend's turn to delight us with her dukan culinary skills this coming Tuesday. The students always want to know what the smell is when they come out of class :D

Saturday 11/2 PP
Unexpected lunch out yesterday with my daughter and her lovely BF so had a PV - paid for me too - tasted even better LOL - fillet of sea bass, salad & greenbeans. MrR has been trying to lose 9lbs since his Christmas excess of beer & cashew nuts so I suggested cutting out carbohydrates for this week such as rice & bread -
he has lost 4lbs ....... hope mine tomorrow will be at least -1 - have a good dukan day im off to bake some muffins for brekkie shall I have nougat, caramel or hazelnut - ummmmmmm never thought id get so excited over dukan flavourings sure the post man thought i was crackers!

I had nougat muffins with nougat quark for breakfast this morning yummmm :D

They were nice with nougat quark hehe getting addictive this muffin flavouring lol

might just have caramel quark on top of mine - love my muffins dont think I could ever get fed up of them - I get funny looks from my colleagues in the staff room when I have them for breakfast Im sure they think ive lost the plot and shouldnt be having them :) My dukan friend and I compare the sizes of our muffins - LOL - mine are always the biggest (fan oven)

mines come out the same in the rayburn as they do in the fan assisted oven :D .... I had caramel quark with my apple crumble muffins lol

it was... difficult to decide what flavour i want each day now lol

Everything crossed in Hereford for a good WI tomorrow Chris. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your daughter - nice and even better when it is unexpected. Hope you have had a good Dukan day today - didn't make your meatballs but will probably make them tomorrow! Still dreaming of the fish pie - can't wait till Monday - might even have it for lunch and dinner - lol!!!! Oh dear - I might be addicted. Did you get anything from TK the other day - shopping is defo in the air with you, me and Ellie - I have got to stop -I'm spending money like water - it is getting expensive!!!! LOL! Mind you need to buy a new slouch bag for the spa on Wednesday as only have a really really garish beach bag from Mauritius - not at all classy!!! Another trip to TK I think!!! What did I say about not spending money!!!???? Will look our for your WI tomorrow!!! xx

Sunday 12/2 PV
STS again but I'm not chucking the towel in just yet or could this be it? NO - Ive got to exercise more and drink more water, food wise not sure I can cut anything out.
I've got to stay very positive that this is just a little blip.

Quite fancy the challenge actually........ one more week at work and then I've got a whole week off to fully concentrate on dukan exercise etc. see im planning already .......... 8 mile walk with my lovely brother, 5 mile walk with a friend etc etc ....... no worries.
Today muffins, omelette, roast dinner - chicken, bns & celeriac, shallots & greenbeans - very nice
have a good sunday - lovely thick fog here!

Back