Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Ah Thank you my minimin friends - not sure what the plan is for today, think I might just chill with the family and have lunch out somewhere. Hair appointment (only one I could get) later this afternoon anyway. Then on Saturday night go out for a meal to a fav local restaurant. It's just nice for us all to be here together for a day ......... I may just celebrate/commiserate :) being another year older by having a glass of wine with my lovely family :family2:tonight.

Sounds like a lovely day Chris and you really are making the most of your Easter break - anything else planned after today???? Are you back to work next week or do you get a bit longer??? Know schools are back on 18th but not sure about colleges!!! can't believe you only have 3 lbs to go to target - what a crazy thought. I hope to be not too far behind you but tbh it could be a couple of months after that I join you!! That works for me - you will be my point of information!!! Be prepared - LOL.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY minimins friend for tomorrow hope it is a good one. x

I'm back to work on Monday Trudy for around 7 weeks then that's it for the summer. A very busy 7 weeks though getting existing students through their courses, online exams, practicals, assignments etc we will be dragging them kicking and screaming. Also recruiting new students with planned open days, interviews with new students you name we've got to do it. Harrogate Show - A lot to do next week, yesterday we were panicking about this competition we are doing - our reputation is on the line - yikes!!! I will take some photos of our Lizze when she's done (Elizabeth I)

Back full time from September except for the odd day for staff development (very boring) and getting Floristry sorted for the start of the new academic year.

Thank you for the birthday wishes T - I know 3 lb to go - hope they aren't stubborn little beggars like some students!!!!!!

Happy birthday Chris, I hope you have a lovely day x

Happy birthday to you :birthday:,
happy birthday to you :bday:,
happy birthday dear Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,
happy birthday to you :candle1:!

My family has this tradition that we sing to one another when it's their birthday, we even still do it now that I live in the UK and I think it's a great tradition so I decided to sing to you too today :)

Have a great day, hope you get lots of lovely pressies and are being spoilt rotten!
xxx

PENBLWYDD HAPUS CHRIS R !! !! x

The only Welsh I know X :0)

Happy birthday! Hope you have a really fabby day! :birthday:

Thank you everyone - I'm having a lovely day just got back from the Trafford Centre with my lovely family ......... had a meal and some retail therapy so its chill time now, my feet are killing me ;)

Happy birthday to you :birthday:,
happy birthday to you :bday:,
happy birthday dear Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,
happy birthday to you :candle1:!

My family has this tradition that we sing to one another when it's their birthday, we even still do it now that I live in the UK and I think it's a great tradition so I decided to sing to you too today :)

Have a great day, hope you get lots of lovely pressies and are being spoilt rotten!
xxx

Thank you Mirjam yes I agree it is a lovely tradition - we have the same in our family too - I was driving to work 2 weeks ago singing 'Happy Birthday' to my lovely brother and he did the same this morning, always gets us laughing because we cant sing for toffee x

Have a fabulous Birthday Chris enjoy everything but CAKE xxxx......so how old are you today Chris :)
lol I know, just as old as you feel xxxxx

Sounds like you had a lovely, lovely day Chris. Glad you got some retail therapy in and a nice meal........ Hope the wine was lovely.. Back to work on Monday I see, well at least it looks like you had a lovely break this Easter. Busy is good - nothing worse than twiddling your thumbs at work!!

Sounds like you had a lovely, lovely day Chris. Glad you got some retail therapy in and a nice meal........ Hope the wine was lovely.. Back to work on Monday I see, well at least it looks like you had a lovely break this Easter. Busy is good - nothing worse than twiddling your thumbs at work!!

I would hate to have a job where you had nothing to do ......... In a practical area you dont have a choice - no time to go to the loo let alone sit down - I love my job with a passion so Im a very lucky person must be awful to be in a job you hate. I love being off but I love being at work too.

Friday 13/4 PP
I did have a lovely day yesterday .......... lovely cards and gifts - perfume, makeup, jewellery, vouchers from next & m&s, a donation from MrR although he wanted me to choose something yesterday but nearly fell over when I showed him a bag in John Lewis for £150 - ha ha (I have a fetish for leather bags) I desperately need new shoes but im holding out because once the weather gets better I wont take my sandals off. I need to find over £200 for my choppers in the next 3 weeks too ........ refuse to have that as my birthday pressie ;) I changed my hair appointment and managed to get one for 12 today so thats more money - oh well we cant take it with us can we?

Dukan plan for today - muffins, (grand bake over the weekend for next week's freezer supply) roast chicken in paprika & black pepper George Forman grilled, tonight i think chilli.

In Selfridges food court yesterday (my son always has a chilli pretsel) all the food looked delish but the only thing I would have liked was hummous, salad and pitta (strange)

p.s. MrR did say 'if you want the bag' ......... but I do think you need other stuff besides a handbag love - buy some new clothes' (MrR has never said in 30 years for me to buy more clothes) - dukan is having a strange effect on him too!!!

Hahaha chris I've been married 30 years and I love hand bags too, but I do cheat an buy good fake/real from Turkey pay approx £60-70 out of a little shop, cheating I know but excellent quality, and hubby still pulls his nose up.Mr.C is obviously so proud of you and your weight loss to suggest more clothes....go on Chris stock that bulging wardrobe up girl x Have a good Dukan day x

Sid where in Turkey do you go? Never been to Turkey as we love Greece but MrR quite fancies it Ive been told Kalkan is lovely - we like it very quiet, a stroll to restaurants/ bars and thats it.

Back