Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

sat 28/4 pv

Its a STS but Im not too disheartened if anything I havent eaten enough especially Mon and Tues and of course Wed when we were at the floral show ........ hard to cram protein in when you so busy. So the plan this coming week is to eat as much dukan stuff as possible and really try to go walking even if its peeing down :(( more water as well............ cant think of anything else I can do. Any ideas guys? I will make the decision next weekend if Im going to be a stubborn mare (which I can be) or just accept this is it and move on to phase 3 :eek::D:eek:
Giving in is not a failure after 56lbs is it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should pinch myself really because each time I type it I think to myself OMG - LOL
What do you all think? Help needed from my minimin friends - AGAINNNNNNNNNNN

chris us there any tolerated in your menu you can drop? And hey Chris you've do great, like you said up the protien. ....eat a chicken a day, and get the water down xxx

Chris - you are not even allowed to *think* the word 'failure' .... !

56lbs is 4 stone in old money which is absolutely amazing and really inspiring to newbies like me.

Huge congratulations :)
P x

chris us there any tolerated in your menu you can drop? And hey Chris you've do great, like you said up the protien. ....eat a chicken a day, and get the water down xxx

No Sid only tolerant is wheatbran and I need it ;) if you know what I mean. I havent had sf jelly for weeks and I only have dukan flavoured yoghurt so ......... beef and chicken next week. Im out tonight for a meal with friends and again this Thursday with work colleagues but I will be fine with that (dukan friendly restaurants). My daughter is grumpy this week and we usually are grumpy together (i only have the symptoms) so could be my * week ............ It'll be fine it will all come out in the wash as my lovely Mum used to say x

Its funny Chris, we still get the monthly gumpies, and I sometimes alsol get the lumpy boobs lol our bodys are a mystery xxx

Give it another week Chris & see what next week brings, you could well then decide to move into phase 3 & you might find you lose more there x

ive had some rhubarb this week but other than that nothing - some in the fridge to have this afternoon feel hungry today so think thats a clue thats it is * week :((
meal tonight but ive checked the menu and there is dukan choices so will decide later what im going to have. The friends we are out with tonight havent seen us since end of September so looking forward to seeing their reaction when they see us - me 56lb lighter and MrR 22lbs lighter ............ pile of ironing here trying to wade through it then tomorrow can be a chilled day, might go out but if not the jobs will be done :)

Thanks Sarafvrm and ChrisR, it is Flahavans Oat Bran I have so if any of ye have tried it you might be able to compare it with others.
Might try the Holland & Barrett one the next day I am in the City.

I am not a porridge lover either, but can take the bran mixed with it. And I need to get the bran in....
Congrats ChrisR on getting 'Gold', and also on your mammoth weight loss. Hope your friends are amazed at how well ye look tonight and that ye have a great night out.

Wow Chris they going to be shocked....get ready and mrc for those well deserved compliments. I have a lunch in mid may one friend I see daily the other we haven't seen her since xmas difficult to catch up with her because of commitments, and
I've never told her I'm dieting can't wait for her reaction hehehe. Have a great Dukan evening xxx

today ive felt off very tired and really cannot be a***d which is defo not me, I feel agitated but I've nothing to feel agitated about - wierd. MrR is being extra nice instead of saying 'whats up with you' anyway must go and have a shower 40 mins to get ready see you tomorrow guys have a good dukan evening x

You know, Chris, I really wouldn't try anything drastic, to shift those last 2 pounds. It might end up not being 'real' weight loss and you could end up spending the next few weeks worrying about whether you can keep them off. You're so close to TW (and didn't you revise your original one down?) and it's not an exact science. I really think the most important thing is maintaining a healthy weight through conso and stab and beyond, and your BMI is already well within the healthy range. I know it's easy for me to say, especially when the thing that's kept us going the last God-knows-how-many months has been seeing the weight come off, but I'd love to see you accept where you are and try to relax and enjoy staying there.

Good luck and lots of love x

Chris don't change a thing - you know that next week you will have a better Dukan week with regards to eating enough - I can't see that you have been eating anything wrong at all - just stick at it - those 2 lbs will shift......x

yes thanks everyone Ive decided 2 more weeks so its 1 little beggar each week to lose - If it doesnt happen then its into the next phase ........... had a good meal last night I think just a tad the green eyed monster appeared but not for long as she didnt really say much until MrR said 'doesnt Chris look great do you realise she's lost 4 stone ........ ask her how much weight she's lost'. At this point I could have clonked MrR - I do get embarrassed and I'd rather not say anything. She has put on a lot of weight but she didnt want to know chapter and verse so I just said 'healthy eating'. I have known my friend a long time and I would have got a grilling if I'd have said no fruit! I had said to MrR dont go into detail please ..... I cant stand having to justify why! The results are right in front of their eyes.

Meal was good, chilli prawns for starters & grilled chicken with salad & veg. I was driving as usual so 2 glasses of water. PV again today as we've decided to go out for lunch and leave the 2 offspring to their own devices. Tonight is roast chicken and roast veg :)

Meal sounds good but......your friend defo green eyed, but isint it so much easier to say , wow well done than for someone to avoid what's infront of thier eyes. MrC was probably anoyed it wasn't mentioned. Chris sound like a plan 1lb a week if it comes off then onto conso, best of luck have a good Dukan day xxx

Good luck with your decision to go another 2 weeks ChrisR. We are with you all the way. I am so waiting for you to go to phase 3 though, as I hope to be following you shortly!!! Am very interested in the foods you will be introducing that you have been depriving yourself of for so long...

Good luck with your decision to go another 2 weeks ChrisR. We are with you all the way. I am so waiting for you to go to phase 3 though, as I hope to be following you shortly!!! Am very interested in the foods you will be introducing that you have been depriving yourself of for so long...

thanks lyon its all a bit scary dont know what I will have - couldnt have done it without minimins.

WOW another inspirational weight loss! Your bmi change is fantastic, but the sweetest feeling must be ur new bodyshape/clothes. Ahh sooo sweet of ur hubby to be making sure they confirmed your weight loss which of course was screaming at them evey time they saw how fab u looked! Well done Chrisr, 4st is an awesome amount, and I know its not easy all the time.

WOW another inspirational weight loss! Your bmi change is fantastic, but the sweetest feeling must be ur new bodyshape/clothes. Ahh sooo sweet of ur hubby to be making sure they confirmed your weight loss which of course was screaming at them evey time they saw how fab u looked! Well done Chrisr, 4st is an awesome amount, and I know its not easy all the time.[/QUOTEes ]

Hi Kirsty yes this diet definately works - Last year I never thought I would be sitting here 4 stone lighter and feeling so much better within myself ....... I love reading my diary from the beginning. Just wish this stupid weather would do one ........... then I could show my new bod off - no dont think so but would be good to wear my new linen stuff ive got hanging in the wardrobe ;)

Aw Chris - glad your gonna stick with it. Your meal out sounds nice..... hope you have a great, great week - I am not loving this awful weather - just had a flood warning - great timing when I am off to the spa!!!!! Will be worrying about horses floating down the river!

Monday 30/4 PP
Up early to take my lovely daughter to work ........ was glad to get up as I didnt sleep well at all a tossed and turned sort of night. My eyes will be red rimmed and sore later. Could do without a long day but Im driving to Harrogate later this afternoon with a colleague after work. Collecting our Lizzie and the other props so we can use them again for open day, Lizzie will have to be pampered with new materials but thought we could show her off again when VIP's and potential or new September students come to visit in May.

Today is a PP while Ive had two PVs on the trot ....... muffins, roast chicken, roast salmon and chilli later when I get back from my trip across the border :)

Back