Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

love that necklace chris :D im nowhere near as good as that LOL.... the like button is showing up for me :confused:

Chris that's beautiful and that's the type of accessories I wear, love my jewelry to match my outfits. Mmmmm cogs ticking.....going to search see if there's classes local xxx

Wish I had a like button only get the chance when on sons laptop xxx

Friday 4/5 PP
dry fried egg for brekkie and mocha muffins, salmon for lunch and not sure about tonight yet - trip to morrisons later ......... ordered 2 new flavours peanut and milk chocolate was going to order praline too but a tad expensive, will get that next time when Ive sold some of my many 18 - 20 clothes on Ebay next week. Looking forward to peanut muffins lets hope im not disappointed.

The weather is rubbish here rain and heavy cloud - pants for May :( oh well it could be worse we could live somewhere like Syria and fear for our lives!

Ive been ironing all day and Ive had enough so the rest will have to wait - dont know how the pile gets so big ........... its ridiculous

off to the supermarket now - bye x

That is pretty, pretty, pretty Chris. Did you get all your jobs done today so you can relax over the weekend??? Hope so..... Have a lovely time with Mr R - may the weather give us a little break so you can get a nice walk in at least - failing that, how about some retail therapy!!!

Still have fingers crossed for you ChrisR until your weigh in XX (on both hands too... Enjoy the weekend either way.

That is pretty, pretty, pretty Chris. Did you get all your jobs done today so you can relax over the weekend??? Hope so..... Have a lovely time with Mr R - may the weather give us a little break so you can get a nice walk in at least - failing that, how about some retail therapy!!!

some of the jobs done T a few to do this morning then I will put my foot down and not do anymore. Ice on the cars this morning but the sun is shining. Retail therapy next friday with my lovely girl Im looking for something for the wedding on 4/6. Thinking Id better hurry up as the following Friday im at the dentist having a tooth out (ouch) and then the following weekend its the wedding - no idea what Im going to get, want it for 3 occasions really wedding 1, graduation - july, & wedding 2 in august. So 'HOPE' Manchester will have something for me. Its the evening reception so in my mind as ive said before is linen trousers in navy with a nice floaty top in white, navy etc oh I dont know years since ive been to a wedding and defo years since I've been 11.6 stone.

Chris that combo sounds nice, there is some great navy and yellow tops around...I love the colour combination, bit of a heal and you done. My love of clothes is coming back...its scary the amount I could spend lol xxx have a great day xxx

Sorry to give my 'twopence' worth, but I think your days of 'floaty tops' should be over!!! I'm thinking of maybe a 'wraparound' type top... One piece but structured without being clingy.... You are now tall and slim, show it off? They usually come down around the hips.

Once again sorry for butting in!!!

Lyonsie said:
Sorry to give my 'twopence' worth, but I think your days of 'floaty tops' should be over!!! I'm thinking of maybe a 'wraparound' type top... One piece but structured without being clingy.... You are now tall and slim, show it off? They usually come down around the hips.

Once again sorry for butting in!!!

Good un sounds nice xxx

Exactly what I say - fitted and sophisticated for our Mrs R - sock it to em gal! Getting cramps in my fingers toes etc from keeping them crossed - may need a bit of a break before tomorrow....... LOL x

you can butt in as much as you like but and its a big but I still have big bazookas no way can I have a clingy top .............. so floaty it is I'm afraid. Although last week I bought a fitted linen shirt from M & S size 14 and its a lovely fit, so why are new bras ive been measured for still a G cup - 34 instead of 36 but still ............

New beading project just ordered the materials for it - Its in the bead & button magazine. Lovely - mine will be in shades of purple and lilac

necklace project.jpg

That looks nice Chris. And your ideas for the wedding outfit sound good, wish I had your chest - think my entire weight loss has been off my chest :mad: so am rather envious of you! Cold here but dry, hope it stays dry for you for the weekend and can't weight (ha ha) to hear your loss this week!

OH look forward to seeing your finished necklace - that will be very fancy!!! Big bazookas will make your torso look even more amazing so just for the fun of it try a fitted crossover top on for your DD and see what she thinks - I have big boobs too and honestly once I got used to having shape over my bust I felt amazing!!!! Curves on show are awesome - also if you are gonna be wearing a jacket too?????? Hee, hee - everyone puts in their two pence worth!!! Will shut up now....... Gosh at 11 stone 6 and 5 ft 10 you could wear a bin bag and look awesome! xxxxx

one of my many hang-ups are these bazookas hate the ******* ............ dont know about awesome T perhaps 30 years ago, well actually MrR has just said ive always been awesome fat or slim erm wonder what he's after, before you say it - think its food he wants LOL

CD Ive lost weight everywhere especially around my middle and my legs are super slim, lost it from my feet and even my head, my specs slide down my nose - wondered why the other week all my necklaces seemed longer - my neck isnt so fat and my chest doesnt stick out as much :eek:

chrisr I agree I keep saying 'i cant wait till these are tiny' I hope they do go down, I hate my bust so I really hope they get smaller with the rest of me! You saying u lost weight from ur feet made me think, thats one place I wouldnt have thought about but of course it makes sense, I have a big nose so I would be glad if that got smaller!!

None of us are happy with what we've got are we! A major hangup of mine when I was younger was that I was so tall - some of the comments I used to get weren't very nice. I didnt have any confidence in my appearance and still struggle so its not just being overweight that can knock you - stupid I know but thats how it is ......... Thank goodness my 2 very beautiful children are not - my son is a little like me but my daughter has bucket fulls.

Anyway Ive STS which is fine - one more week and lets see what it says next Sunday :) must have an extra extra good week with emphasis on walking and drinking loads of water, loads of protein - im going to cut back on diary (yoghurt) dont think 1 tbl of wheat bran will make much difference because thats the only regular tolerant I have. Not going to do the cold shower thing for now too flippin cold here in Lancashire.

MrR and I went to Costco yesterday and spent a fortune mainly on dukan stuff so the freezers are bursting to the gunnels - my son said OMG Mum when he helped us take stuff out of the car .............. Not bad that Im still motivated after 9 months when I say the time its taken, I think its been slow coming off but thats me at least its not been too fast so easier to control I hope. This week im going to read my dukan book again search for any conso threads and hopefully get my head around the next stage of this fabulous diet ..................

Back