Christine's daily food log - been naughty today!

Sandydog

Hi!

Well, I'm hoping this will be a good idea to keep me on track, and I always like to read other peoples' food diarys!

My first day:-

breakfast - 2 Weetabix, skimmed milk

lunch - big Asda chunky vegetable soup from the fridge

dinner - tuna stir fry - large can with half a bag of Asda family stir fry.
(Went shopping in Asda today! ;))

snacks - red and green grapes, satsuma (may not have finished but other will be fruit)

drinks - coffees with skimmed milk.

Might use my 3 bonus points on a small bag of Milky Way Magic Stars, 12 gram I think - does anybody know how many points they are?

Christine

Don't know the points for the magic stars hon - can you post the calories and saturated fat and I'll work it out for you.

First day menu looks great by the way. Are you drinking your coffees with a meal? If not you'll need to point the milk.

Oh no! I didn't think about pointing the milk! Ouch!

I've just looked on the Mars website, and they are 67 calories and 2.5 saturated fat.

Thank you!

That would make them 1.5 points.

Luckily there's not many points in skimmed milk - you'll want to work out roughly how many you have in coffee over a week and take them off your 21 points.

Thanks for that. Good idea about taking them off of weekly allowance. Fortunately, I don't often use my points so that will be fine. I shall tuck into my stars now, and leap over to ask if I can join in the Wednesday weigh in thread.

Okay, good day today.

breakfast - 3 turkey bacons, 1 fried egg & mushrooms (frylite) & tinned tomatoes. Coffee.

lunch - Heinz refrigerated veg & 3 bean soup and 4 Krisprolls. WW yogurt & satsuma.

dinner - another tuna stir fry to finish packet! ww yogurt. coffee

snacks - a coffee. banana, sugar snap peas and raw mushrooms.

I'm looking forward to a slow cooked beef stew tomorrow!

Thanks!

I've never tried Quorn beef, might have to give that a go.

Today was a bit of a mess. Unexpected circumstances ruined my planned fry-up(!) for breakfast, so I had:-

breakfast - a banana :(

lunch - jacket potato with beans and salad

dinner - the day was rescued by my beef stew and a yogurt, but finished that by 7.00 and no idea what to munch for the rest of the evening! Maybe I ought to call lunch breakfast, dinner lunch, and so I've still got room for another meal ;). Only joking! I'm full but kind of missing something!

Christine

I know the feeling, Christine, sometimes you just want something but aren't quite sure what it is!

Sorry to hear your fry-up plans bit the dust - that's just disappointing isn't it? I've just boiled up some new potatoes so we can have fried potatoes and eggs for a naughty Saturday tea.

Interesting your little joke about having another meal. I've decided to do just that. Started yesterday and going to see how it works - had a banana for breakfast so didn't count it as a meal and then had a small supper (ryvita and soup) instead. I do get v hungry in the evenings which is why I've struggled on Core in the past. It worked really well for me so I'm going to do it for the rest of the week and see what my weigh-in says on Wednesday.

Christine's daily food log - I'm having a horrible day!!

I'm posting this now, because I'm so stressed and fed up. My appetite has disappeared, so good job I had breakfast before I found out what I did.

Someone has leaked all the suspension fluid out of my car, so it has sunk down onto all 4 of it's wheels. It happened before, while we were on holiday, just on 2 wheels, and the garage said that it was possible vandalism, because other cars had been done to. (This can't be done to all cars, only a certain few). Suddenly, all the bills are coming in at once, and I'm having to rely on getting lifts for my childrens' swimming lessons next week. :mad:
Once it's repaired, I'm going to have to park it on my mum's drive, and walk 10 minutes to get it! Grrrrr!

Okay, rant over! Karenlou, that sounds fine to me, but I'll wait to hear how your weigh in goes before I start doing it permanently!

Sorry to hear bout that,, some people are such effing @**holes arent they,, although look on the bright side all that extra walking will help with your weight loss.

Every cloud has a silver lining. xx

Thanks guys! The police are involved - I'm not on my own. Apparently this fluid is becoming hard to come by, so maybe some t****r needs it. Who knows?

Anyway, as always, the appetite has come back with a vengence, so I will put down my menu for today, although it may not be over. ;)

Breakfast - fry up as per Thursday.

Lunch - Heinz chicken and barley broth + 4 Krisprolls

Dinner - 2 sesame Ryvita with x light philly & tomatoes, and big portion of Core friendly chips.

In between I've had lots (prob too much) fruit.

Sandydog im sorry to hear about the hassle your having at the moment some people just have total disregard for other peoples feelings or property! ggrrrrr ...

Hope your having a better day today though xx

Back