Christmas 2021 Challenge 🎄🤶🎁

Another 1lb off for me, now 209, looking forward to the Easter challenge as it will bring me very close to my final goal. Personally i prefer the shorter challenges, and now im pretty close to goal will work better for me. Also smaller goals can feel more achievable for some and if you do fall off the wagon for a bit as we do, its not long before you can draw a line under it and start afresh with a new challenge.

shrinkingviolet -19 lb lost target 24lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs
French Chic - 6 pounds (S: 163)
purpleorc 9lbs lost 3lb to go.
boofle 3,5/7
DeeOneUK 8lb lost/2lbs to go
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

Last edited:
Another 1lb off for me, now 209, looking forward to the Easter challenge as it will bring me very close to my final goal. Personally i prefer the shorter challenges, and now im pretty close to goal will work better for me. Also smaller goals can feel more achievable for some and if you do fall off the wagon for a bit as we do, its not long before you can draw a line under it and start afresh with a new challenge.

Lisa - target 12lbs
purpleorc 9lbs lost 3lb to go.
boofle 3,5/7
DeeOneUK 8lb lost/2lbs to go
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26
Well done Easter is sun 17th april, , would everyone prefer a spring challenge to 21st March. Spring is 12 weeks, Easter is 16 weeks. Please comment what you all think xx

Maintain for me happy with that still struggling with knee, went back to work yesterday was fine, when i went to bed pain awful had to take painkillers. Will ring Dr on mon xxx Have a good week xxx

I have lost a 1lb and I have broke a new stone barrier. Touch and go whether I will reach my 12lb target for this challenge

Lisa - target 12lbs
purpleorc 10lbs lost 2lb to go.
boofle 3,5/7
DeeOneUK 7lb lost/3lbs to go
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26

I have lost a 1lb and I have broke a new stone barrier. Touch and go whether I will reach my 12lb target for this challenge

Lisa - target 12lbs
purpleorc 10lbs lost 2lb to go.
boofle 3,5/7
DeeOneUK 7lb lost/3lbs to go
Mazzyboo 0/30
Dolly Rocker 0/26
Well done main thing is you weighing in weekly you done fab xx

Well have to go for x ray on my wonky knee. Not sure when have to wait for an apt. Could be next year with all the covid. Have a good week everyone xx

Disappointing we started with only 8 in the challenge, but more disappointing only 4 of us are posting our weights. I will post the easter challenge after christmas week xxx

I'll join your Easter challenge.

I rejoined slimming world on the 12th October and back on here today after a bad year off plan, I'd happily add my stats to your running total if you wanted a boosted "we all lost xlb" figure :p

I've got a rough target for Easter so feel free to tag me in it when it happens.

I'll join your Easter challenge.

I rejoined slimming world on the 12th October and back on here today after a bad year off plan, I'd happily add my stats to your running total if you wanted a boosted "we all lost xlb" figure :p

I've got a rough target for Easter so feel free to tag me in it when it happens.
Hello @Bert nice to make your acquaintance, Be lovely to have you on board for the Easter challenge. I too follow sw and have for the past 14 months.

Good luck with your weight lose journey and reaching your goals along the way.

Cheers. Since Oct 11th I've lost 3 stone 8.5lb. It should all slow down a bit during the Easter challenge!

Last edited:
Back