Christmas 2021 Challenge šŸŽ„šŸ¤¶šŸŽ

So letā€™s give ourselves the best gift this Christmas! Letā€™s get healthier!

From 1st Oct there are 12 weeks to Christmas! What could you achieve between now and then and happily relax over Christmas week knowing you earned it!!

Hi Lisa the other challenges most do though some every month. Whatever works for you! Iā€™ll start the list, you copy the last entry and add your target and so on with anyone who wishes to join!

shrinkingviolet -target 30lbs
Lisa - target 12lbs

I am in too!!! although I don't weigh myself - yet - too traumatic - I am going by a pair of pants I would like to fit in, maybe when I fit those I will have the courage to get on the scale.

:)

My starting weight is based on what I assume I will be Oct 1. I was 159.8 last Friday but I leave for holiday tomorrow, lol, so I'm assuming I will gain about 2-3 lbs. However, even though we'll have tons of snacks, I did pack low calorie suppers to help balance it out. And, I'm bringing my dumbbells so I can workout. So crossing my fingers I don't gain, and I'll adjust my starting weight when I get back it need be.

Lisa - target 12lbs
French Chic -23 pounds (S: 162)

I love the challenges thank you xx
Lisa - target 12lbs
purpleorc 0lbs lost 12lb to go.
boofle 0/11

I am ready to start tomorrow 12 weeks til 25/12/21 . Hopefully to lose 12 lbs . Will weigh in every Friday . Good luck everyone xxx

How are you guys going about it then?

I am taking walks in the morning and starting a program on Samsung health for runnig 5k in 10 weeks (3 days of walking/running per week). I have got the p90x insanity but have no experience of that so am unsure if that is right for me to start with. Anyone tried that?

I have to cut out sugars and starchy food as much as I can. So a lot of fruits and veg + proteins. My goal if all is well is Intermittent fasting with window 12.00-19.00.

I am using slimming world as my eating plan. Now exercise is a hit and miss affair for me. It is dependant on my many health issues but I do a bit of gentle Pilates when I can as given to me by a physio. So far this regime has been serving me well. I don't lose fast but slow and steady.

Heyy Im in.... waves
Came up a few pounds short in the last challenge. was a rough month <sigh> but happy enough with my losses in the end. Going to be a little more realistic this time, so taking into account my weight-loss blocking steroids meds (grrr) and that xmas week will probably be a bust nom nom. I am going to initially aim for 8lbs and extend it to 10 if i surpass it (one can hope) but that way no pressure. Good luck everyone we got this :)

Current weight: 217lbs 15st7: 98.5 kg.

Lisa - target 12lbs
purpleorc 0lbs lost 12lb to go.
boofle 0/11
DeeOneUK 0/8

I have been on it 5 months and itā€™s worked well for me. Iā€™m a slow loser so this helps me massively. I find it so easy to stick to and follow compared to other plans.
I have stopped my WW classes now as the nearest class to me has closed. It is too far too travel. I am thinking either of going back to SW, but begrudge the 6 pound week weigh in fee, other option was to calorie count and maybe try the shakes/bars xxx

I have stopped my WW classes now as the nearest class to me has closed. It is too far too travel. I am thinking either of going back to SW, but begrudge the 6 pound week weigh in fee, other option was to calorie count and maybe try the shakes/bars xxx
I like that you get the group session and that all the calculations are done for you. Thereā€™s no planning and working things out.

Back