christmas anyone!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pink-sarah, 17 October 2008 Social URL.

1. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    Come on then, own up, whos sorted out for christmas?

I am, bought the last presents today, all wrapped up and at my parents house so the kids dont see or know! so i can sit back and relax now and wait for it.

i get sooo excited about christmas, decorations go up halfway to the end of november,i even make the decorations, the paper loops we had as kids, i think they make christmas more special because me and the kids make them out of bright paper, and i love the run up to the day! plus its my birthdy on the 23rd december so i love it even more lol!!!

so come on whos started shopping? whos done? and who hasnt even thought about it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    good grief! I don't even start thinking about it til December

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well im starting this week shopping for presents because i have left it till the last min every other year and i end up buying a pile of crap and spending a fortune. I plan to have it all done before the 1st dec. I am going away for a girlie weekend so need to save for that. plus i also have my little's girls birthday the 21st dec so party to organise for a pile of kids. so busy time of the year so am planning to be organised this year for once in my life!

sarah cant believe you have all your pressies bought and wrapped your superwoman! i need some of what you have but my biggest thing is what do you buy people who have frigging everything!!?

5. Lozbo

Lozbo Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I have little lists of what I want to buy people and am going shopping next week.
    I absolutely love christmas...I'm one of these people that start watching christmas movies in Oct and playing christmas songs.
    Went through my decorations last week and where we moved from a 1-bed flat to a 3-bed house have decided we DEFINITELY need more decorations :D

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hehe!!i love decorations and all that but hate the hassle of taking them down. actually have rope lights still up in the kitchen from last yr!!! very hard to get up so didnt want the hassle of doing them again this yr!!! ive already bought some decorations of ebay!!! so cheap!!

7. Lozbo

Lozbo Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I never thought of looking on ebay for christmas decs...will do that now though! Thanks for the tip :D
    We still have lights up too, it takes so long to put them up each time!

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ebay is overloaded with stuff!! a bit tiring looking through it but you can get some bargains!!! im dreading the xmas tree lights there always in knots and half them not working!!

9. Lozbo

Lozbo Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I know how you feel there, it takes me ages to detangle our xmas lights...but its so worth it when they are up and working :D

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

true!! but sometimes its easier well if you have really cheap ones just to throw them out and buy new ones!!

11. MissyMV6

MissyMV6 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Clean Eating
    wow all wrapped up,you deserve a medal..Though I must admit I have my daughters main presents sorted..just stocking fillers to buy now.I know what I am getting my son and my Grandma so thats a start...lol

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

how old is your daughter hun what did you get her?

13. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    I dont like christmas. It's too much hard work. What do you get people that have anything they need? Also it's left to me to do all the prep, I get stressed about it every year....would like it if someone took it off my hands and just let me turn up and eat on xmas day!

14. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww same here but i hate all the crap that has to be done. and i havent a clue of what to buy people that have everything!! im trying to get clues from people now if there is anything they need instead of buying them crap especially now when the econmy is so bad :rolleyes:

15. krazykaz

krazykaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    Loads of exercise & healthy eating
    OMG!!! you lot are all so good bought and wrapped already!! i've only just started thinking about it, I have daughters (twins) birthday 5th Nov i try not to think about christmas till after that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.