Christmas challenge anyone?

Hi everyone

Just found this site and it's great!

I would love to join in your christmas challenge. i've got 12lb to go to get to target and this might be the boot up the bum i need!:D

I was so proud of myself today - passing up a large slice of chocolate fudge cake whilst everyone else ate it.

Well done you! I passed on a plate of shortbread and a tin of Quality Street that were being passed around at my training session this morning so I'd jolly well better see a good loss on those scales on Monday night :)

Well done feathers! You can do it!

Karenlou, it feels great doesn't it? I passed on my favourite chocolate cake on monday. Felt sorry for mysef for a while but then felt so proud of myself. It's all worth it when the scales go down :D

Jennikay - 16lbs/size 8 (-0.5lbs)
Gemma1986 - 14lbs

Karra - size 16
Pixiepiratess - 14.5lbs (-3lbs)
Jennyonaplate - 21lbs/size 16 (-1lb)
Luckylady - 21lbs
Feathers - 31lbs
Grumbletumble - 28lbs
Ames - 28lbs/size 8
Lydia150970 - 14lbs
Milly75 - 28lbs
KDMA - 21lbs (-2.5lbs)
Biggirlsam - 14lbs
SiobhanVon - 12lbs/size 10 (-2lbs)
IreneH - 14lbs
MrsB - 22lbs at least!
Jemima - 28lbs
Karenlou - 28lbs
Lea8198 - 17lbs (-2lbs)
Chiefbridesmaid - 28lbs

Hey everyone, how blind am i, i was searching for this thread and it was right infront of me lol.....can i please join the christmas challenge, right now im 14st 12lb, ive just lost 23lb.....so for christmas i would like to be another 2stone lighter, its possible i hope although i imagine the weight loss will start to slow down now a bit....will it???

It doesn't hurt to aim high - that's an average of 2lbs per week, which is at the top end of what you can expect to lose but it's always worth stretching yourself a bit imho x

Gemma1986 - 14lbs
Karra - size 16
Luckylady - 21lbs
Feathers - 31lbs
Grumbletumble - 28lbs
Ames - 28lbs/size 8 (-4lbs)
Lydia150970 - 14lbs
Milly75 - 28lbs
KDMA - 21lbs (-2.5lbs)
Biggirlsam - 14lbs
IreneH - 14lbs
MrsB - 22lbs at least!
Jemima - 28lbs
Karenlou - 28lbs
Lea8198 - 17lbs (-2lbs)
Chiefbridesmaid - 28lbs

Hey everyone, is it ok for me to join the challenge? Am hoping to lose 2 stone by the time I buy my wedding dress in the January sales, so am going to aim for 18lbs by Christmas. I hope its doable, my main thing is I know I can only do my best and if by sticking to WW I don't reach my goal it doesn't really matter, as long as I have stuck to it properly I know I am doing everything I can!

Gemma1986 - 14lbs
Karra - size 16
Luckylady - 21lbs
Feathers - 31lbs
Grumbletumble - 28lbs
Ames - 28lbs/size 8 (-4lbs)
Lydia150970 - 14lbs
Milly75 - 28lbs
KDMA - 21lbs (-2.5lbs)
Biggirlsam - 14lbs
IreneH - 14lbs
MrsB - 22lbs at least!
Jemima - 28lbs
Karenlou - 28lbs
Lea8198 - 17lbs (-2lbs)
Chiefbridesmaid - 28lbs
Wannabslim - 18lbs

PS have just realised that 18lbs would also give me my first 10% award!!

Well my stats need changing as i gained 1.5 this week sooooooooooo my progress as it stands at the moment is only 1.5lb loss! ~sighs~ .....

Well done to all those that have lost so far, will post my loss on Tuesday, well I am hoping its a loss LOL!

Pixie - you'll get that 1.5lbs off in no time at all, chin up girl!!

OMG Marie, just think if you get those 20lbs off by Christmas (which I am sure you will do) you will be so close to your goal weight - how exciting is that!!

hi please include me. i would like to loose 2 stone by christmas, just 28 little pounds ;) I am doing the RC diet by myself, i have lost 8lbs in two weeks but i would like to loose another 28lbs from today.

I'm really sorry guys, I've been cooped up in bed with tonsillitis/an allergic reaction for a few days, and I probably will be for another few!

I'll catch up when I'm better :)

x

No, I think it was because I ate plain food for 4 months, then started eating pink marshmallows and profiteroles and... etc. :p

Then on top of that I got tonsillitus.
Fingers crossed I won't react to the antibiotics, it doesn't look like it (been taking them since yesterday and nothing's happened so far.)

On the plus side though, I've lost 6lbs :p

x

Back